Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know I'm thinking about applying to work there since i'm broke and unemployed and in college so i need some shopping money. Parents are cruel! They only give you "school" money lol. But yeah i saw a help wanted sign on the restaurant's front window since they're expanding their business so i should definitely head over there and apply.
haha. you should definitely apply there & then holler at him. muahah :D & turn him into your pra'ek. hehe.

Haha thanks girl I will need the luck! I know I can't stop staring at Cee too. He's too darn cute that my jai is hai la lai la lai pai gub Cee :lol:.
lol. I know right. too distracted to even pay attention to Fai. :loool: that's what Cee gets for being so damn sexy! :lol:

Cee looks like a player! :wub: LOLs :lol:
I hope Cee's a player in here! makes the lakorn even better.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha. you should definitely apply there & then holler at him. muahah :D & turn him into your pra'ek. hehe.
lol. I know right. too distracted to even pay attention to Fai. :loool: that's what Cee gets for being so damn sexy! :lol:
I hope Cee's a player in here! makes the lakorn even better.
I do want to apply there but since I live in the dorms on campus I will never make it to work on time because I'm car-less due to the policy that freshmen who live on campus are not allowed a car! It's too far to walk from my dorm rooms to the Thai restaurant and I can't rely on the bus system since the bus running times conflict with my schedule. But the good news is I got an email about job opportunities on campus and I found one that is at a little store that's right in front of the dining commons of my dorms plus they have 9 positions open so I will definitely go apply there! That would be perfect and I can work late into the night since it's only two minutes away from my dorms. On another note, I will be internetless for 5-6 days so keep looking at Cee for me :lol:.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I do want to apply there but since I live in the dorms on campus I will never make it to work on time because I'm car-less due to the policy that freshmen who live on campus are not allowed a car! It's too far to walk from my dorm rooms to the Thai restaurant and I can't rely on the bus system since the bus running times conflict with my schedule. But the good news is I got an email about job opportunities on campus and I found one that is at a little store that's right in front of the dining commons of my dorms plus they have 9 positions open so I will definitely go apply there! That would be perfect and I can work late into the night since it's only two minutes away from my dorms. On another note, I will be internetless for 5-6 days so keep looking at Cee for me :lol:.
awee i'm sorry to hear about that Nai! That's good you found a job on campus. less walking distance! ^_^ & don't worry, I'll keep a good eye out on Cee for you, hunn! ;) Gotta make sure he stays in line you know! :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awee i'm sorry to hear about that Nai! That's good you found a job on campus. less walking distance! ^_^ & don't worry, I'll keep a good eye out on Cee for you, hunn! ;) Gotta make sure he stays in line you know! :lol:
Thanks Noy ^_^. Make sure Cee does not make another sexbomb comment hahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks Noy ^_^. Make sure Cee does not make another sexbomb comment hahaha.
Oh Gosh Nai! Don't remind me! Cee's comment about Amy being a sex bomb is still haunting me! It's one thing knowing that He's having sex & it's another thing when he's talking about it! <_< *shakes head*

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh Gosh Nai! Don't remind me! Cee's comment about Amy being a sex bomb is still haunting me! It's one thing knowing that He's having sex & it's another thing when he's talking about it! <_< *shakes head*
You know I don't mind Amy but I'm also not a big fan of hers lol so to have Cee say that she is a sexbomb was LOL. No wonder he's with her for so long :loool:, gosh I'm so bad!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know I don't mind Amy but I'm also not a big fan of hers lol so to have Cee say that she is a sexbomb was LOL. No wonder he's with her for so long :loool:, gosh I'm so bad!
ewww... gosh Nai! why you gotta say that! Now the image of Cee & Amy getting it on is gonna be stuck in my head! :mellow: I'm scarred... *shakes head*

Nai, you are officially.... perverted. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ewww... gosh Nai! why you gotta say that! Now the image of Cee & Amy getting it on is gonna be stuck in my head! :mellow: I'm scarred... *shakes head*

Nai, you are officially.... perverted. :lol:
Oh my gosh Noy why did you have to think of a mental image lol. I'm totally not perverted I only said it but you thought it :lol:!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my gosh Noy why did you have to think of a mental image lol. I'm totally not perverted I only said it but you thought it :lol:!
haha. well of course i'mma think it because you brought it up! All our lives we are taught to 'think' about things :lol: Even you said that that's the reason why Cee hasn't left Amy yet! Oh gosh... i'm doing it again! eh.... :mellow:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha. well of course i'mma think it because you brought it up! All our lives we are taught to 'think' about things :lol: Even you said that that's the reason why Cee hasn't left Amy yet! Oh gosh... i'm doing it again! eh.... :mellow:
LMFAO! Pervert! I'll brb k I need to get my laundry out of the dryer.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what exactly did Cee say about Amy
:lol: Cee says Amy is a sexbomb :loool: Me & Nai were talking about it in the FK thread here's Nai's quote! lol

I bet Cee doesn't mind r-scene with Aum too since in one his Pinmook interviews they asked him if he thinks Aum is sexy and he's like if P'Aum didn't wear any clothes and they're in a scene together then yes LOL. Cee's sooo bad! He even said Amy's a sexbomb when they asked how about Amy do you think she's sexy!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol..I know this is kind of stupid...or maybe I'm still young to understand, what exactly does sexbomb means lol.....

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOLs, I'm having trouble understand it too. I think this thread is getting a little too out of control LMAO :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..I know this is kind of stupid...or maybe I'm still young to understand, what exactly does sexbomb means lol.....
awwe... :lol: Basically Cee is saying Amy is good in bed.. :loool:

LOLs, I'm having trouble understand it too. I think this thread is getting a little too out of control LMAO :loool:
haha. maybe just a little bit... :lol: we were just spamming about Cee! I keep forgetting there's kids in here!! :p