kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I Love all the parts I've seen. I don;t really have time to watch any Lakorns right now. So, I am only on episode 3... Sucks to be me:'(
I loved how Bie is always tricking Vill. MY CHILI PEPPER!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some gif of Bie & Vill... :drool: :spicy: :spin: :crush:

credit to: Taonaka

<>

<>

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Kinda late on this topic, but still wanted to share my thoughts on Koo Gum with Bie as the possible p'ek.
For me, if Exact were to pick an actor from their newer generation as the p'ek, Son would definitely have the perfect look of a Japanase soldier. But like many have already pointed out, his acting is still quite stiff and personally, it'd be awkward for me to watch him in those romantic scenes since he's not that good at showing his emotions yet; therefore, I would have to say I choose Bie over Son.
True, Bie might not have the look of a Japanese soldier, but acting-wise, I believe he could pull off the attitude of a loving and caring guy. Plus, if the author wants Bie as the p'ek, there HAS to be something he/she sees in him that fits the personality of their character.
As for the n'ek, I guess Vill kinda has the look and fiestyness, but again, it'd be awkward for me to watch her since I see her more in comedy/modern lakorns. And not only that, she's already got LOADS of lakorns lined up for her, so please give a chance to your other new actresses, Exact. :/
As for Best, if no one else has noticed, ever since KLKS with Mos, she's only been playing supporting characters in all her dramas. Her look, along with her acting, isn't that great. I mean, sure, she's one of the few actresses who doesn't need a lot of makeup to look pretty, but her look's just too modern and not right for this older type of lakorn. And honestly, I could never imagine anyone back then looking like her.
I think if we were to talk about acting skills, Aerin would be best for this role out of all of Exact's newcomers. The only problem is 1) she's not that pretty (only rarely is she), and 2) her voice kinda annoys me.
All in all, I would prefer Peung Kanya as the n'ek. Considering she's already been in two period lakorns and has the perfect and dramatic look for it, I think with a little more training, she would be great for this role.
Again, I'm only saying if Exact were to choose from their newer generation, Bie and Peung would be the best choices. Now if they were to choose from their more experienced and older generation, that would be a whole different story...maybe Captain and Aom would be the best choices then.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will Koo Gum is going to be a musical play. Can Son sang? Maybe that why Bie might be p'ke because they need someone who can sang and act at the same time. Bie have done a few musical play before.

I think if Koo Gum is not a musical play but a lakorn they might choose Son as p'ke or someone different to be p'ke.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Will Koo Gum is going to be a musical play. Can Son sang? Maybe that why Bie might be p'ke because they need someone who can sang and act at the same time. Bie have done a few musical play before.

I think if Koo Gum is not a musical play but a lakorn they might choose Son as p'ke or someone different to be p'ke.

Since my sister rak Son, she showed me the part where he was singing during the Top Award Show.
He's not the best or the worst

i think he would match the image of Koburi tae, what you gals mentioned earlier, his acting is not the greatest. He lacks emotions ><
this way off topic ><

okay on topic,
watching it subbed, i love Pim and Petch's relationship.
Its sweet and narak jing jing.
Bie's character in here is soo diff. from his others.
Can't wait to continue on with it as it gets more intense

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Yesterday's esp of Tono and Grand was so sweet and cute. I have to admit they got some strong chemistry going on. Bie and Nok just looks weird for me. I mainly skip their parts. I like how both Kit and Mai are both aware of each other's feelings and are sort of working towards making themselves a couple.

I glad Kit doesn't just pushed around, he actually stands up for himself.

I think if Thol and Ping hooks up that would be great. Oh and Namtan makes a cute couple.

Super excited for tomorrows. More of Tono and Grand.

Today was mainly Tono and Bie. I'm sorrty but Tono totally outshines Bie in those scenes.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
ok for today ep i now got that tono it the lil boy in the pass but all grown up...LOL {hella late} :lolyup: anyway i really like this ep the story is all coming together and gets getting to be really good and i cant wait till tomorrow ep.... :heart:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
ok for today ep i now got that tono it the lil boy in the pass but all grown up...LOL {hella late} :lolyup: anyway i really like this ep the story is all coming together and gets getting to be really good and i cant wait till tomorrow ep.... :heart:
LoL you're not alone on tht!! I too, didnt know the lil boy tht looked just like Tono was suppose to represent Tono in the past LoL!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
:heart: Love how Peth helped Kid on todays ep.... it was so nice of him for helping... now that kid is now apart of the singing class Mia will be more happyer to sing wis Kid im sure of it.... cant wait for tomorrow ep...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope to see Grand and Tono have another lakorn. They every cutie in here. :cloud9:

The fight scene Tono take his shirt off...hehe

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
y is it that I'm beginning to think that Pim's dad had something to do wid Peths death aswell.... am i thinking really wrong here???? the whole time im thinking that its that one old man that Peth went to go see....

y is it that I'm beginning to think that Pim's dad had something to do wid Peths death aswell.... am i thinking really wrong here???? the whole time im thinking that its that one old man that Peth went to go see....
I'm confused as to whether he was an accomplice or was trying to help Peth. Sometimes he says things like "I don't want to help you anymore" to Peth and that he has to warn someone about Peth's return.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos of Grand & Tono... :crush:

credit to: GMM & Grand forum @ pantip

=======

The fight scene between Tono and the other guy.