Kror Guy Yasit

val

sarNie Adult
love the part when praetra got hurt by bedeesorm and prakaaypruek was worrying about him and cry and say that she love him. Suniwan started to be nice to Montra finally realize that auyanee didn't love him. looks like bedeesorm die in episode 75 but don't know if that so call god will make him come back to life again, but so far the lakorn still drag and for sure its going to have a rush ending which i hate rush ending.

val

sarNie Adult
darn, i thought bedessorm died but he's not :angry: why are they still be nice to him when he try to kill them time to time

untinnu

sarNie Adult
huh? so badeesorn is still alive at the end? i kind of want him to die, but also kind of don't...i mean, after all, they are siblings..plus, it's better if everyone is still alive at the end and know their faults..happier ending then having all these people dead..

phai

sarNie Egg
okay so Badeesorn lives? what of Buayam? did she come back? :blink: :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink:

val

sarNie Adult
I don't like it anymore...they kept on adding things in the lakorn such as that god creating P'Mong to trick ayanee and make him kill people around. Bedeesorm didn't died, he was injure badly and that god took him up back to heaven and cure him...how will they ever end this lakorn when they kept on adding new stuff? didn't someone say that it was suppose to end on september?

phai

sarNie Egg
I don't like it anymore...they kept on adding things in the lakorn such as that god creating P'Mong to trick ayanee and make him kill people around. Bedeesorm didn't died, he was injure badly and that god took him up back to heaven and cure him...how will they ever end this lakorn when they kept on adding new stuff? didn't someone say that it was suppose to end on september?

wait the god made P'Mong to trick ayani? why? i don't get it :blink:

val

sarNie Adult
wait the god made P'Mong to trick ayani? why? i don't get it :blink:
the god created someone that looks like P'Mong to get anyanee away from suriya but luckily she realize that it's not her P'Mong and Suriya was on time to help her. Suriya kill the fake P'Mong but that god made it back to live again and told the P'Mong he made to go and kill people. episode 77 doesn't show much/none love scene between the couples.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
anyone have any idea if Buayam ever coming back???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

shubby

sarNie Adult
so is this lakorn gonna end next week?? or what?? they should end it long time ago nothing is interesting rite now..except drag and drag to the point where the lakorn doesnt go anywhere..ahhahahha..

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Jekalang, the tiger lady, made herself turn into a human...she is okay...suriyah's mom is annoying..this is an annoying boran..no offense, but i will keep watching it. I hope buayam comes back.

val

sarNie Adult
:angry: why are they keep on adding more conflicts to this so call baron...it's dragging and going no where.......urrrrrrrrgggggggg :angry: :angry: it's episode 78 now and nothing happen other than that bat kept on turning himself into auyanni and making the mother hate her more and now that father of theirs bring thier stepmother back into the palace. urrrrrrrrggggggggg :angry: do they even know how to end this lakorn?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wah isn't it suppose to end at like 80? wow and they keep stretching it thats not cool wtheck .. I havent seen the last 10 episodes so I probably have to do some catching up.... =x

phai

sarNie Egg
WHAT?!?!?!?! the dad brought the step mom back to the freakin castel?!?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAH that's so stupid!!! why can't these people understand SHE"S WITH THE BAD GUYS!!!!!!! :arrg: :arrg: :angry: :angry:

meng

sarNie Hatchling
anyone in here know how to write in thai. please go to dida.tv forum and write a massage to tell the producer or who ever making this lakorn to end the lakorn now cause it getting no where. i want to watch the new one now. i can't stand watching this lakorn anymore. sorry if i hurt anyone feeling or currect watching this lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So I guess Buayam really isn't going to come back.I was hoping they would reincarnate her.
They should end this movie.It's really is not getting anywhere.No sign of the couples liking each other or them defeating the god.Watching this movie is just a wast of time and money.
But I do want to watch Montra and Suniwan.I might watch this for them.

val

sarNie Adult
:angry: urrrrrgggggggg....this lakorn is really making me ANGRY...so STUPID. episode 79 most of every body is now under that witch's spell expect for the three girls and now they are fighting each other. montra almost got to become the next peepope but luckily ayani and ampika came on time to help her. it's going nowhere, why don't they just kill the bad guys and that god and ended this lakorn!!!! :angry: :angry: