Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the host from SeSan said LK will replace it on the 20th so then this would end on the 19th? still 3 more epis to go. that sure is long and the truth is coming out but oh well, i wanna see more scenes of rome/janie. it still hasnt showed the scene of rome taking advantage of janie from the opening.

i bet the ending is gonna be sad like other period dramas. someone dies and another go crazy

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^woo hoo, cant wait to see that scene. i wonder what else is gonna happen since the truth is already gonna be revealed on epi 15.

pix from the wedding. credit to aew @ tv3

for a period drama, i'm surprised i'm still watching this. it's so good. ;) going to watch the rest of the eps. after hitting the books. ^_^

nolee

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I love this lakorn. SOOOO DRAMATIC! something's ALWAYS happening. and it's not draggy whatsoever, they don't waste time talking about stupid stuff lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this period drama is different from other ones cuz usually in the younger gen. they would start draging it wth all the love drama unlike this lakorn. theres more to it cuz n'ek is seeking revenge on her mom and stuff keeps happening. im surprise it hasnt dragged yet

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to a fan, next epi janie will get kidnap by chatchai and i think rome came to help. maybe that could be the "ahem" scene hehe

fanny

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I love this lakorn. SOOOO DRAMATIC! something's ALWAYS happening. and it's not draggy whatsoever, they don't waste time talking about stupid stuff lol.
i am so agree...every episode is something happening, but i'm hoping the end is not stupid.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^ me either.. but i highly doubt it. Poor Jarunee. she's always crazy in almost every movie she plays.. lol. she does such a great job though!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man, epi 15 was good. chatchai got fooled so bad lol. the truth is coming out little by little since theres so much secret. its good that they didnt wait til the very last min to reveal everything and theres still more drama going on

i cant wait to see how it'll wrap up.

Mann

Thanks Tinah For the pics, Jarunee look so crazy, lol, I agree, whenever she is crazy, she always plays it her best, yeah the truth coming little by little, lol, I think he will doubt his kid, haha. Or maybe not, haha. We'll have to wait and see.

^ me either.. but i highly doubt it. Poor Jarunee. she's always crazy in almost every movie she plays.. lol. she does such a great job though!!
oh girl. i agree. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
why do they have to kill thun's character!.. he doesnt receive love from his mom, his relationship with ja doesnt work out and to top it off, he got shot by his own dad!..thats so wrong.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
if he die then who does ja end up with? she can't just be by herself and he can't die. if he dies then would nott (the young generation) get with her? They can't end up with no one. that would be sad for both of them.