Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
if he die then who does ja end up with? she can't just be by herself and he can't die. if he dies then would nott (the young generation) get with her? They can't end up with no one. that would be sad for both of them.
hm... maybe thun almost dies but really someone else dies. Ja has to get with him because they never really got to be together stress-free. i feel like its going to be janie's mom. i can't see her getting back with her old lover. but i guess we'll see. i hope that thun doesn't die! that'd be sooo sadd.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it could be a twist who knows but thun's mom was singing to him and other people were surrounded so its like a sign that he will die.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i think there's only one episode left from the previews.. so is janie's mom joy's mom too? is that the big secret?

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres actually 2 more epi left including todays. they must have extended more epi cuz it seem like the ending was suppose to be on epi 17. joys already gonna know her real mom is thanida on todays epi. the truth is out. so all they got left is jintara. i wonder whats gonna happen to her. i bet she might go crazy or kill herself. thats so crule of her, she killed joy and threw her in the water.

its so sad how thanida will lose both of her child

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen epi 16 yet but i for sure know ill need a box of tissue. it was so unexpected that thun dies and than joy too. thanida didnt even get the chance to spend time with joy and when ever shes around, joy would say hurtful things to her.

Mann

hey, joy didnt die afterall
I knew it, it was like talay rissaya, try to trick you hehe. Joy isn't that bad to die, I guess, she never killed anyone, Jintara on the other hand killed some and attempted too, she's more physco than Jarunee hehe, Lol.. I'm Kinda back behind, hehe, I watch it with the family, so we rent haha.. :lol: ,

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
anyone have the link or youtube on the latest episodes? sadly i dont live near any asian stores to go rent it...wow, seems like its getting sooo sad..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yeaa Joy didnt die.
buh Thun did
very sadd :(
EPS 18 it looks like Joy was pregnant n had a miscarriage. :( :( :(

Vinny

sarNie Egg
OMG it so sad.....i cried went Thun was drying!!!! Why do he have to die!!!! Now i can't wait to see the end. Is the next episode the last one? Ep 18.