Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

nolee

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Joy & the brother, forgot his name lol. The next episode looks so sad when Joy is calling out for her father & then he slaps her. I don't get why they would make Joy's character bad when usually it's the evil lady's daughter that turns out to be bad. Wonder why Ja's character isn't evil, don't make sense to me.

well, I don't know either. But I'm guessing Joy turned out the way she is... is b/c her mom doesn't seem to love her, & we know why. it's b/c that lady isn't her mom & her grandma probably doesn't love her, too. So I'm not very surprised she is the way she is. Maybe this is why Nott likes her... not just for her looks... maybe more b/c of how she is resonates with how he feels. Being looked down upon by a stepmom, seeing their sibling loved more, etc....

She may seem confident, but really, it seems like she has low self-esteem which leads her to be the way she is. There's also the rape child by chatchai. I'm pretty sure his mom isn't so kind to him either, & he doesn't know why. At least, he has those 2 guys raising him instead w/ a lot of love.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad janie is out to seek revenge for her mom especially from what she has gone through. from the song, janie trys to seduce chatchai lol. well, not actually seducing but just make him turned on than rome comes and see which made him upset. i cant wait to see that epi.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
^^youa, you should start watching it from epi 4 if you want to see the younger gen. im glad janie is tough in here cuz shes probaly gonna get pick on by joy alot.
The first episode make me want to stop watch this lakorn...anyway, I want to see Rome and Janie. So I might continue becuase of Rome and Janie. Lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, thats according to the summary. shes out to seek revenge for her mom. someone has mention it in this thread

thanks for the info. ;)

anyone know who plays the girl who plays joy's lil' sister? she looks a lot like the girl who played rasamee in "huajai sila." very cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol.

but yeh, this lakorn piss me off. im glad janie isnt weak like her mom. i feel sorry for thanida cuz not only did get rape but Nott left her and took one of their kids which is joy.

onahc

sarNie Elites
nantida is not only an excellent vocalist, but a great actress too. has she acted before, never seen her in lakons or movies? anyways janie's voice isn't too bad but she can't hold a candle to nantida, there's just a huge difference between nantida and the other actor's voices.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think this is her first time acting. i was really amazed cuz it seem like she has been acting for years.

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie said later on, shes gonna seek revenge for her mom and she has to also make rome hate her.im guessing thats when she find out about her mother's past.

[click]Behind the Scene

credit to anonymous @ AFC

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
not that anticipated with this one, even though I like Rome, but Janie just looks too weird in this period drama!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^they should of just curl her hair like in some of the scenes w/o having to put on a wig.

but ughh. jintara piss me off!..i feel bad for joy and nott.

i feel bad for joy and nott as well, & i hope joy will eventually really like nott. i also like the youngest couple. they're cute.

so far so good. i want to see how janie is going to seek revenge, since all the pra-rais and nang-rais are really evil! I'm not sure if she'll be able to do anything to them without gettint really hurt herself. :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes gonna hurt rome. he might assume shes using him use just to get to his dad, chatchai. but i do want to see the kiss/slap scenes between her and rome. hehe