Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes .. true on that .. however, i believe the lakorn is aiming toward -- forgive and opportunities -- i like it end like this -- at least it let us know that not all rai ppl will end up in death if they realize their fault and turn around to fix it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
finally finished this. it was good. i just had to skip a lot of ploy's scenes. but it was towards the last two episode where i didnt skip ploy's part.

i love yaya. i hope she does get more challenging roles!

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
yaya and rome role gay..yaya is a newbie so i undferstand that..hope she do better as she age..she cute but that not going to help her...^_-..this show was ok..i get a 4 out 10...yaya look alot like my little sister..^^..maybe someday rome and yaya will have a better laokorn together..^^..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I blame it on focusing too much on Ploy and there was not much love development coming from Yaya's side. It would have been nice, if there were more of Rome and Yaya and less of Ploy. Basically I was bitching at my scene more than half the time throughout this lakorn. But overall, this lakorn was really good. I guess some people found it boring because it is not your basic love story with lots of kiss/slap and lots of girl on girl fighting and arguing.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well, since i'm out of lakorns to watch, time to watch this. Totally didn't plan to watch this but theres nothing now to interest me might as well see how bad this lakorn can go from all these negative reviews. But what people hate i seem to love, you never know, i might end up liking this. Seems pretty good i'm only on episode 2 though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's not really a bad lakorn. It is good but the part I didn't like was development. It was kind of slow pace also and Ploy's scenes were sometime really really boring. They could have used some of those times to actually develop Nuch character into actually loving Nad.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay i'm done. Loved this lakorn despite everything it still was a fantastic lakorn, Rome and Yaya were cute :wub:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn could be better if they actually give more time for Rome and Yaya characters relationship to fall deeper in love. To me I felt like Nuch still love her former fiancé. Rome's character show more emotion than Yaya. Most of time I think Ploy is the nang'ek.