Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is so pretty, Ploy looks old next to her lol
I love when Yaya throw her 'bad' eyes on Rome because he loves tickle her armpits so funny!
Lookin forward to see her in an another lakorn :rolleyes:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I think Nadda is enjoying Nan's seduction. From the previews for episode 11, he told her to stop(don't) gently when she came on to him as if he wanted it but trying to keep up an appearance.<_<
And it looks like Nan will also be seducing her half brother. This woman is not only scandalous, she's also incestuous.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant wait to see tomorrow episode. i want to know how he ended up in bed with her; he so dumb...
but it seems like he didnt go to the engagment and she was pissed.

he knows her but yet he cant do anything to solve it what a blah p'ek hehe. that girl has no shame. good she'll get her share by the other dude she sleeps with is taking all of her money...

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
LOL! i loved ep 12, it was all a trick hehe! poor Nan!!! NOT!!! HAHA

atleast Nadda wasnt as dumb as i thought he was, but who knows!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just curious to how is Ploy going to spoil their wedding with the whole idea that she's pregnant when rome didn't do anything to her - what's her excuse?

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
WOW! they sure tricked us all...rome is too nice to her n knows that he can't really say no to her...but he sure isn't as dumb as he seems...can't wait to see next weeks episode.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Next week will be ending. I have a feeling that Nan might suicide herself cos there was a clip where Ploy is standing at the top of a building.
But don't think that Nan is stupid to give up easily. Even this lakorn changes with the people but its not my favourite in my 2010 list. So
glad that it will end soon cos so bored and irritated to death. Rabum Duang Dao shall be a much better since its not Tv Scene.

val

sarNie Adult
i enjoy watching this one, but everyone is just too nice and boring. it needs to spice up a little.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nan has been so evil to them and they still worry about her. Yes, they are very boring. But Yaya is so pretty.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yes, Yaya is very pretty and cute but it's just her character that is boring. Her character didn't really bother me until towards the middle. But it's good that she's kinda fighting back now. I really want to see her with Aum now but before that, I want to see Taew with Aum again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, Yaya is very pretty and cute but it's just her character that is boring. Her character didn't really bother me until towards the middle. But it's good that she's kinda fighting back now. I really want to see her with Aum now but before that, I want to see Taew with Aum again.
Yes she's fighting back, then attitude of Yaya is starting to hate her sister. In the preview of the ending episode these gang robbers kidnap her.
I think its something got to do with Nan's mother. My guess is Nan soon tries to suicide but didn't work cos she got help from someone. Pretty sure
Nan is pregnant as Ta's baby.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe or maybe not, but my opinion is Ta cos i saw Ploy and Ta sleeping in the same bed somewhere in episode 12.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I also believe it's Ta's baby because one of the stills for KRN shows Ploy holding a little girl with Ta at her side.