Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh, isnt yaya the n'ek that was suppose to be in "plerng see roong" with mart in the beginning. i havent seen her lakorns before so cant really say. i guess its good to see ch3 finally giving their newbies a change

so is this finally confirmed? latly, you can never be too sure with ch3

jakjann

Jakjann
Yes, that was Yaya , she was the first nangek choice for PSR

I belive first at 9[sup]th[/sup] December09... CH3 angry my with their changing of nangek/praek`s role again and again >.-

tinah

sarNie Coma
openings already coming up so they better not change their cast again. i dont mind yaya since shes cute although i havent seen her drama but i think she only had a few anyway.

so n'ek full name is Yaya Urattya Sayborpan right? she look different

[/quote]

jakjann

Jakjann
I think they can changing if opening ceremonies are over too, it is like PSR 2 nang ek had alreday OP Ceremony too but they changed it to Susie >.<´´

Her name is Uratsaya Spurbun (or Spurbunt??? is a Foreign surname or?)

jakjann

Jakjann
Nobody knows^^´´ Hope they will not changing if the ceremony over too , from Yaya to another girl again haha ^^´´

tinah

sarNie Coma
margie already got replaced before and also yaya so it'll be wrong if they keep doing that consistenly

Passera

sarNie Egg
Her name is Urassaya Sperban (สเปอร์บันต์)

It's good to give her a chance but I'm afraid that it will turn out
to be the other way round. Ploy will be N'ek and Yaya is just
supporting act.

FYI. Plerng See Roong 1st choice N'ek is GeeGi.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yaya was said to be first n'ek in plerng see roong and then when the opening ceremony came it turn out to be gigi.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't put it pass channel 3 to change the N'ek again. Until the teaser comes out and a whole lot of behind the scenes coming then the N'ek is still up in the air. Yaya is pretty and young. I want the channel to give the newbies a chance how else are they going to grow?

As much as I like seeingn the pro it gets kinda boring to see the same faces again and again not to add the same couples.

fanny

sarNie Adult
she's very cute, but i hope she can act. i dont mind newbies, but sometime when the lakorn is good and the actors/actress cant act and that makes the whole lakorn just a turn off.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Reading Kulap Ti Rai Nam summary, I would of perfer that lakorn to be remake. Foresure this lakorn is going to be a drag. I would of rather want them to use Kulap Ti Rai Nam then Kulap Rai Nam. Thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
yaya looks so young next to Rome :lol:
it's NAMPUENG KOM & PLERNG SEE ROONGall over again with me along with ..
we'll wait and see how it turn out ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, i just saw the opening. they look like brother/sis. how old is yaya anyway? shes really cute though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening

yaya so cute. her and lome look like brothers and sis though lol

credit to nop @ romepatchata.com

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yaya is so cute...somehow with the pictures something is lacking. Usually when I see pics I so wanted them to end up together. LOL. But with Lome and yaya I'm just OK....Those the are super cute seperately. Still I am going to give this a try. It's a different N'ek for Lome that along is a plus. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^same here. the pix is so "blah" they lack chemistry. could it be that they arent used to each other yet. i mean both are cute but as an individual not a couple.