Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^for sure rome and yaya will end up together. its just that ploy is the main focus so thats why it shows her more with rome..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
One of the person posted a comment on Rome upcoming after this with Joy Rinlanee and Kat English 'Duang Tra sawan' he will end with Kat but the n'ek
is Joy but it will focus alot with Kat, so this assume to me is so unpredictable it maybe turn out like that. Yaya is a cutie sure to the near future
she will be in an interesting role, whats its like if she one day take a stronger as in n'rai like Ploy she is amazing can pull in both roles. Really
misses Ta as p'ek.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting better now after Tah married Ploy because now the relationship between Yaya and Rome is finally starting. They look so cute together. But I am certainly not looking forward to the part where Rome is sleeping in bed with Ploy. I wonder how he will end up in bed with Ploy especially knowing how Ploy's personality is?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In my view by listening to the theme song 'Rose without thorn' is represent Ploy. She may seem too evil and mean but she doesn't wanted to be.
I have a funny feeling in my stomach that this lakorn will turn out a twisting ending or a happy ending. Seem this lakorn and the theme song
is given a few hint. Maybe Rome is sleeping in the same bed with Ploy cos she may make him drunk. this lakorn is really getting on my nerves.
Will it be Ploy is just evil in the beginning and later turn to be good, its so unpredictable.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I like it when it's unpredictable. ^_^

Ploy is like my fave actress as she plays all - n'ek, n'rai and also supporting parts. Lucky her.

cecilia

Staff member
man, i'm ready to choke Nan any minute -- i can't stand her at all ..
i feel bad for Yaya -- sad to hear that Rome will be in the same bed as Ploy :(

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
this is my favorite lakorn on air right now... i think yaya is going pretty good for her first lakorn.. and rome is hot as usual.. they make a really cute couple!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
The song does sound like it's about Ploy. This lakorn is more about Ploy than Yaya but I still think Yaya is nang'ek because she's the good one and I like her more than Ploy. I would be really pissed if Rome really slept with Ploy.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so in love with this lakorn especially Yaya. She's amazing and so drawn to as a new actress. I disagree that her crying is ugly. Real crying is not pretty and when she cries, it has the natural and realness to it. Like mentioned above, she reminds me of Ning Kulsatree (my all time favorite n'ek) as well. It's the smile and the way she acts.

I was never into Ploy though she's portraying her role extremely well. I prefer her sister, Noon.

I can't wait to see more of Lome and Yaya. They match and make such a cute couple.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ I agree with you about the crying. It may not be beautiful to look at but Yaya's crying is raw and emotional so it makes us want to cry along with her.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i lIKe pLoy's eYes
sHe lOoks sO pRettY iN tHIS lakORn..
anywAze,
i lOve iT whEn rOMe wEnt to rEscUe yaYa...
tHey're sO cuTe..
cAn'T waIt 4 mOrE..
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Nan's mom and grandma sure are loud but I tend to crack up every time they appear LOL they way they talk and their sarcastic stuff LOL It adds a bit of laughter in the mist of all the drama.

And yes, I agree with many that the main focus is on Nan's character. I think the drama perhaps is trying to portray her struggled life and childhood and how her upbringing is what cause her to react the way she does. Hungry for money, hungry for attention and also guys - for the sake of competition.

Anybody notice the sort of trend that is going on with Thai Lakorn? Where they have like 2 main character, somewhat, but in actually there is only 1. For example, Reun Sawn Ruk with Kob. Min and Win is also the main character but the focus was heavy on Kob. Now this one, the focus is on Ploy. Judging by the clips and preview I think Nuch and Nad will get marry but their relationship will sure have a lot of misunderstanding that is mostly caused by Nan. My guess on the twist is that Nan might not be the real daughter. It might take a tragic incident for them to find out. Usually in lakorn it has to do with like accident and needing blood. Only to find out the so call parent doesn't have the same type of blood. Just a guess.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
With all the hot and steamy scenes between Lome and Ploy, I'm going to assume that Lome's pretending to go along with her intention and at the end, use it against her.

For me, Lome's really good looking in here just like how he was in YokLaiMek. As for Yaya, she looks young and although her given look such as her dressing is not all that great, it makes her look more mature and proper. Despite the age difference, they both suit each other in every scene when they're together.

Gosh, do I love this lakorn or what! I'm like addicting to it! I keep on telling my husband; "If only it finished airing already so I could of just sit on the computer until I'm done watching it." Lol!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i just started watching this lakorn n eng sub, dang ploy is such a pain in the butt. feel so sad for yaya. i love the way how rome n yaya love ding the same stuff. this lakorn have good chemistry on their romance scene.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yayas one of my new fav! shes really good for a newbie..i love her soft and sweet voice..plus she look like a doll..

ploys so evil..shes really good in her role tho

looksy

sarNie Adult
My guess on the twist is that Nan might not be the real daughter. It might take a tragic incident for them to find out. Usually in lakorn it has to do with like accident and needing blood. Only to find out the so call parent doesn't have the same type of blood. Just a guess.
I was thinking the same thing. It was already forshadowed in the first ep when the grandma expressed that she had doubts that Nan was really her son's daughter. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. So far I like this drama. I love the theme song and I agree that the song is about Nan.

Yaya is so adorable and she is holding up well against a pro like Ploy. I think that Yaya is my favorite newbie and I hope to see more of her.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Loving episode #6 especially Nuch Grandma eheheh I like how she is straight up and doesn't use those Hi-So, poo dee attitude to hold things in. Also like how Nuch character is a bit stronger and doesn't give in to everything than Nan says or do. Like also how Nad keeping strong, and I hope it for good. But like in every drama where it starts out happy, there will be the 3rd wheel that's gonna cause all the drama and misunderstanding.. I just hope Nuch isn't too weak. I would hate to sit and curse on her character when she is the N'ek LOL

I also like her friend lol and the part where she kick's Nan LOL that was funny ahhaha Can't wait for the next episode, love the preview Nan got toss out! LOL

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Actually from wat I remember she tried to seduce everyone that came to like N'ke, and the old version, Ploy's character fake her pregnancy with Rut(Tah), then later something happen so they got a divorce. Then she moved on to Nat, and had pic of her sleeping with him and showed it to everyone on the day of P'k and Nk wedding...don't remember much, but at the end she ended up being a prostitute with her mom..but yea, in this lakorn, the N'rai dominate it..This was one of my favorite lakorn..thank god ch.3 is remaking it and not ch.7..not a fan of Ploy or Rome but just watching to see how Yaya is in overall..

Anyways, Rome looks horrible in this one becuz his eyes is always puffy or red..dang, he needs to get some rest..it's soo obvious.