Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im not sure who to pity in this lakorn.. matt or gale? lol.. hehe
Both have their own story problem, Matt is a spoil child and won't give a green light to any woman to take over her mum's
place and Gale is her friend but she can't escape from love and she can't hide her love feelings for Au and Gale can't
disagree her own heart either but Matt she's having problem dealing that she has a misunderstanding person, then its like
a short temper person when she is very angry of something.

little

sarNie Adult
There is from the teaser, Great carry Matt and shove her in the car and she kick him with her heels. :highfive: All the couple
love story is so interesting, there is hate, jealousy, sad, romantic, funny, married have babies this like a mix genre
combine together. :toast:
i luv lakorns that has babies esp pr ek and n'ek. is this will have great and matt babies or r u talking abt gale and the dad. find it funny that the dad will have a baby since he has a grown up kid. i find that strange i couldn't accept it sorry. old man and young wife cant take it too esp your daughter's friend that's dirty in my mind u guys agree?? but i def. will watch this no matter what luv the intense storyline with matt and great whoo whoohooo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i luv lakorns that has babies esp pr ek and n'ek. is this will have great and matt babies or r u talking abt gale and the dad. find it funny that the dad will have a baby since he has a grown up kid. i find that strange i couldn't accept it sorry. old man and young wife cant take it too esp your daughter's friend that's dirty in my mind u guys agree?? but i def. will watch this no matter what luv the intense storyline with matt and great whoo whoohooo
the baby is Gale and Au the dad but a scene Matt tried to run her over when driving so there might be a miscarriage but
i hope not cos then Matt is very cruelty doing that to her friend. Nothing dirty between Au(Dad) and Gale though they actually
look suit each other atleast Au isn't old comparing to Nok Chatchai with Numfon P.

little

sarNie Adult
the baby is Gale and Au the dad but a scene Matt tried to run her over when driving so there might be a miscarriage but
i hope not cos then Matt is very cruelty doing that to her friend. Nothing dirty between Au(Dad) and Gale though they actually
look suit each other atleast Au isn't old comparing to Nok Chatchai with Numfon P.
of course au is still handsome as he can be. but in the story he should be 20 yrs or so more than gale right? i would def. say that 20 years senior is a big gap she could call him dad but without it wouldn't be a good storyline right? counting down the days

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished reading the thread from Page 1. Whew! Looks very interesting. Great and Matt look good together.

Hope this will get subbed.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i just don't tire of that little slap bts. lol it's like INTENSE and then AWWW! hahaha

i'm definitely going to be hating on Matt a lot while watching, because it's not like her dad loves her any less after getting married to Gale, so that type of only child syndrome doesn't win my sympathy. I know though that Matt has her own feelings too and it might feel awkward. >< but it will be some time until she realizes there are ways to make good things out of weird situations like your dad and friend getting married. i just feel so bad for Gale. I'm glad she has her bro Great there to protect her.
hehehe, like you all mentioned, strong headed Matt and Great will really bring out a fight!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just don't tire of that little slap bts. lol it's like INTENSE and then AWWW! hahaha

i'm definitely going to be hating on Matt a lot while watching, because it's not like her dad loves her any less after getting married to Gale, so that type of only child syndrome doesn't win my sympathy. I know though that Matt has her own feelings too and it might feel awkward. >< but it will be some time until she realizes there are ways to make good things out of weird situations like your dad and friend getting married. i just feel so bad for Gale. I'm glad she has her bro Great there to protect her.
hehehe, like you all mentioned, strong headed Matt and Great will really bring out a fight!
I think this will be Matt's hit lakorn for 2011 cos look at amazing BTS and teaser or trailer.

Merit

sarNie Adult

I don't want them to make Matt so unreasonable. Sometimes, they can get carried away with making N'ek stubborn and without a lick of common sense. Or they'll make the N'ek so weak that she gets slap and step all over. I also don't think her dad is going to love her any less because he's in love with Gale but to Matt thinking he either doesn't love her any more or not love enough. Matt is probably spoiled to no end by Au. Well, you can't blame him because she is his only child. Since Gale is a sweetheart in here I might get a bit frustrated with Matt too.

lol. I just noticed at the end of the teaser where Matt/Grate got into a car accident he was carrying her in the middle of the street. I thought it was a good scene of them. Matt is making such a big mess at her dad's wedding.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't want them to make Matt so unreasonable. Sometimes, they can get carried away with making N'ek stubborn and without a lick of common sense. Or they'll make the N'ek so weak that she gets slap and step all over. I also don't think her dad is going to love her any less because he's in love with Gale but to Matt thinking he either doesn't love her any more or not love enough. Matt is probably spoiled to no end by Au. Well, you can't blame him because she is his only child. Since Gale is a sweetheart in her I might get a bit frustrated with Matt too.

lol. I just noticed at the end of the teaser where Matt/Grate got into a car accident he was carrying her in the middle of the street. I thought it was a good scene of them. Matt is making such a big mess at her dad's wedding.
I think all the things that Matt causes is a lost of commonsense like when someone just learnt from their mistake the dad
probably still love his daughter but he can't tolerate her attitude and doesn't mean he won't love her anymore he just
take time for Matt to realize what she did that is totally not appropriate.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just love how matt quickly gave grate a hug after she slapped him. They are offly close off screen. Just look at the way matt stares at grate.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I just love how matt quickly gave grate a hug after she slapped him. They are offly close off screen. Just look at the way matt stares at grate.

What I thought was cute as well is when people were laughing when she gave Grate a hug. lol. You don't usually see an actress give a hug after she slaps her co-star. Yeah, I saw the way Matt was looking at him when they did the interview. Like having stars in her eyes. So cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i think they was surprise to see matt give grate a hug. it caught me off guard too lol rather than just apologizing she gave him a hug as well. I'm sure it was all worth it for him hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The sesan sode of the teaser look so promising everyone don't miss watching this next weekend. All the couples in here
are so cute and adorable, Great and Matt seem to more of a fun pair and Au and Gale seem to be more those sad romantic
Au seems to pair along side to those that has an age gap but he looks cute with them and he is still handsome young
for his age. :thumbsup: :cheer:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't want them to make Matt so unreasonable. Sometimes, they can get carried away with making N'ek stubborn and without a lick of common sense. Or they'll make the N'ek so weak that she gets slap and step all over. I also don't think her dad is going to love her any less because he's in love with Gale but to Matt thinking he either doesn't love her any more or not love enough. Matt is probably spoiled to no end by Au. Well, you can't blame him because she is his only child. Since Gale is a sweetheart in here I might get a bit frustrated with Matt too.
yup, there's no room for middle ground it seems, at least very rarely do we see n'ek that is reasonable or willing to protect herself. i guess they just want to bring out the human sides and exaggerate them (like caring too much for others or being too selfish/temperamental) for dramatic effect!! sometimes it's frustrating to watch!

Matt and Great do complement each other very well.