Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

soph'

sarNie Egg
OMG !! It's killing mee .. I want to see it in english !! i was looking for everywhere but can't find it :( Nobody will sub this ?

Merit

sarNie Adult
jafrwsadf WHAT? Ugh, so I have to stand like maybe 4 more episodes of Grate being married to Jane? TT.TT .... That Than guy >.< he is freaking annoying seriously...

I guess I shall watch episode 8

Hopefully, he doesn't stay married to Jane that long. Gosh, the part where Matt waited to see the movie was sad. And when Grate finally catch up to her she took his hand. Poor girl when she falls in love it had to be ruined by some crazy Rai. lol.

Oh, Tansik is damn evil and really one of the most annoying in the lakorn. The way he gives out those looks to Grate when he thinks he best him is such a slapping moment. I just want to reach inside the TV and wipe that smirk off his face. He doesn't even have to do anything just that look alone makes me hate him. :annoyed:

Ummm...yeah, when Tansik gets angry he does look like he has crossed eye.

Merit

sarNie Adult
[quote name='soph'' timestamp='1301172305' post='753954']
OMG !! It's killing mee .. I want to see it in english !! i was looking for everywhere but can't find it :( Nobody will sub this ?
[/quote]

I don't think anyone is subbing this lakorn anytime soon. If someone decided to sub at all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes, Grate and Jane did get married. Episode 8 is worth the watch. I think it's one of the best episode. It's very emotionally charged. And my heart goes out to Matt. For all the bad things she did in the past she has changed.

When I saw the wedding I was like :eyetwitch: Wish they would leave that out. I don't like it when Pra'ek married the N'rai but yet always pinning after the N'ek. lol. Though, with that minor annoyance this episode stands out. I watched the part where Grate went over to Matt's place and hug her gets better the second time. :)
wth!! how did he just get married to janie. that was so sudden! how can they do that to us and theres only a few more epis left

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awww...they were both crying and hugging each other.....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Today epi was touching. I just want to cried with Matt and Great. I love the scene where Great and Matt hugged each other but she was crying. Many sad scene of Great and Matt :cry1: I just want to slap Jane and the Than guy. Great married Jane, right? It seem like the parents was not at his wedding.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
...The ending of episode 8 when Matt was waiting for her family was sad. I know this is stupid to say, but it is exactly what she was afraid of everyone forgetting her. They literally did forget her. No one even realized she wasn't there or that they forgot her at the hospital. Grate was the one that realized that she was waiting. -.-" Wow.

I was bad and read the full synopsis LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL If anyone wants me to post a spoiler of it lemme know.. if not I shall keep it to myself until it ends ;p

Merit

sarNie Adult
...The ending of episode 8 when Matt was waiting for her family was sad. I know this is stupid to say, but it is exactly what she was afraid of everyone forgetting her. They literally did forget her. No one even realized she wasn't there or that they forgot her at the hospital. Grate was the one that realized that she was waiting. -.-" Wow.

I was bad and read the full synopsis LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL If anyone wants me to post a spoiler of it lemme know.. if not I shall keep it to myself until it ends ;p
Oh, Gosh, you have to post it for me. I love reading spoilers. It only makes me want to see them even more. A good spoiler is a good read. LOL Post it pretty please. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't read unless you want to be very spoiled LOL

After the incident at the movies Net feels as though she has lost everything, the person she loves and her family. This causes her to be vengeful because she believes that Chon tricked her into falling in love with him. She then promises Taen sit that she will do everything she can to help take revenge against Chon she also agrees to marry Taensit. After Tip has her baby Chon secretly takes a DNA test and realizes that it isn't his baby. Chon immediately rushes to tell Naed that he is free now. Naed tells him that she has agreed to marry Taensit... Tip Tada goes crazy because she is so grief stricken that her baby isn't Chon's baby. Oon pleads with Ken to take care of the child and she will say that she is the mother. Ken then asks Oon to marry him.

The home stay village finds out that Taensit is behind the destruction of their village and asks Chon to plead with Naed to stop their marriage ceremony. Naed doesn't believe it until she see's evidence. Naed goes and end things with Tansit, be he refuses and attempts to physically assault Naed, but Chon saves her. Tansit then abducts Sasimon and her son as hostages. The villagers and Tape goes and get the cops who apprehends Tansit. Naed then realizes that she really loves her little brother and is embarassed of the way she treated Sasimon. In the end Naed forgives her father is able to accept Sasimon and her child, but will Naed and Chon end up together? You can find out by following Kularb Rai Glay Ruk ;p

^.^ LOLLLL

somp9

sarNie Adult
is it gonna to end next week? this lakorn is moving so fast and good phase. hope it's happy ending for Ned/Chon with more sweet scenes

fanny

sarNie Adult
i love it when matt cry it so touchy. she cried very good and when she cried you can feel her pain. i want to see her with more well known p'ek such aum, ken, rome, and andrew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh thanx to the ending spoiler na ja, so is this lakorn ending this week episode or next week episode i bet its next weekend
it can't be this week cos that is just too speedy.

Merit

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai... :kiss3: Thanks for the spoiler.

I am going to miss this lakorn tremendously when it ends. I think it's ending next week with only 12 episodes. I wanted them to make it longer but I also don't want the lakorn to drag. This has been one of the fastest past lakorn I have seen in a while. And the wonderful thing is, even if it's short there are so many scenes between Matt/Grate. The pace of this lakorn is just right. But what I am going to miss most is Matt/Grate themselves. These two have been so wonderful as Ned and Chon that I could not see anyone playing them. Thier chemistry is just amazing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I am going to miss this lakorn tremendously when it ends. I think it's ending next week with only 12 episodes. I wanted them to make it longer but I also don't want the lakorn to drag. This has been one of the fastest past lakorn I have seen in a while. And the wonderful thing is, even if it's short there are so many scenes between Matt/Grate. The pace of this lakorn is just right. But what I am going to miss most is Matt/Grate themselves. These two have been so wonderful as Ned and Chon that I could not see anyone playing them. Thier chemistry is just amazing.
I love :cloud9: ur nice words about Chon and Ned i reckon nobody can't top to play this role so definitely next weekend will end
by 12 episode :cheer: i'll post some more images to share around with my friends in this forum.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oooooooh! that ticks me off when p'ek marries n'rai! :annoyed: it's like Namtan Mai again...blech!

>< really don't want to watch the crushed pain of Naed and Chon but even when they're in pain and heartbroken, i still want to watch!

thanks for the spoiler! this is intense! lol the whole darn lakorn is!

cecilia

Staff member

You're lucky that you'll get to see them one after the other .. i'm liking GRATE in here too -- he's not annoying to the eyes like his other role. probably b/c he seems to be relax and comfortable in here with Matt.

Their parting scene at the door before the wedding got me bawling !!! I feel so bad and sad for Matt at the theater. The family could at least give her a call after they arrived at the hospital instead of letting her wait and buy tickets after each show ends. I also don't like that Grate married jane but b/c of responsibility, he did it for the right thing. I guess i could understand why MATT decide to make such decision. Thanks na, TINA for the spoiler.