Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is so touchy and adorable the storyline is so damn good this one is one of my favourite so i've been watching
from episode 1 to 7 don't know how many times have i watched this lakorn and love never dies Dome and Ploy they track
my attention so much now i want Grate and Matt to have a part2 as well.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure the storyline required them to have a sequel. Honestly, I don't want a sequel to this lakorn. I prefer them to start in another lakorn together. Beside, a sequel usually is lame. If one was so good leave it at that. :)

Alice...I'm quilty as well. I have watched some of the scenes between Matt/Grate so many times over. Maybe the way they come across for me so easy going. Something about them that I just want to see. I thought Matt would never find her Koo Kwan since she only film one lakorn a year. But I'm glad she found hers in Grate. He seemed to be such a happy guy even in real life. They always laugh and enjoy each other's company. So, for me I guess it translate to them on-screen. I love them on-screen but off-screen I really adore their "friendship".

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not sure the storyline required them to have a sequel. Honestly, I don't want a sequel to this lakorn. I prefer them to start in another lakorn together. Beside, a sequel usually is lame. If one was so good leave it at that. :)

Alice...I'm quilty as well. I have watched some of the scenes between Matt/Grate so many times over. Maybe the way they come across for me so easy going. Something about them that I just want to see. I thought Matt would never find her Koo Kwan since she only film one lakorn a year. But I'm glad she found hers in Grate. He seemed to be such a happy guy even in real life. They always laugh and enjoy each other's company. So, for me I guess it translate to them on-screen. I love them on-screen but off-screen I really adore their "friendship".
Oh thats u Merit but with me i think if the 1st part did a fantastic job then actually who knows the sequel might not be lame
since I've seen some old one before did a good job with a sequel like Mongkut dork sornm the 1st part didn't do so well
but airing next Wednesday is the 2nd part dork sorm see tong which look so promising to see and if they have part2 for
Grate and Matt it will be double up the 1st part cos now that the next few epi Gale baby :baby-scene-pop-corn: and if Matt
preggy too then they will one family altogether.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I guess, I'm not one for sequel. :lolyup: I don't think there's going to be a baby for Matt/Grate in here. Though, it would be nice if they even have a wedding to end the lakorn. After Jane and her pregnancy stunt I don't think Matt's going to even hold hands with Grate willingly anymore let alone sleeping with him. :whahuh:

Can't wait to see Gale's baby. I bet it'll be a cute chubby little thing.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I'm scared to watch tomorrow episode :(
Matt finally happy but seems like tomorrow episode she's going back to her old self again

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just had to come in and say omg ep. 7 was so good. Great&Matt are so cute! they have great chemistry. Great has such cute smile.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't see Matt shampoo Great's hair yet in epi 7. is it in next episode?
It's so bad when you have sleep apnea. :)

It's suppose to be tomorrow episode, I guess. Considering she has the same outfit on when she was washin Grate's hair and when Grate was giving her the necklace for her birthday.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Usually i buy thai lakorn magazine from Ethaicd.com, but when I want to buy magazine of Matt/Great of this lakorn, I don't see anything from Ethaicd website at all. I don't know why to take them too long to sell this magazine of them and their lakorn almost end.
Does anyone else know where else can I buy this lakorn mgazine?

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
really heartbreaking. I can feel how nett felt when she was left alone though some misunderstanding came along

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really love episode 8. There's a little happiness before the storm starts.

I really love the friendship between the trio. Matt/Ken/Un. As much as I don't like Ken individually but I really like him when it comes to his bond with Matt. He sincerely care about her, Ken and Un seemed to be the only stable thing in Matt's like at this point. And she needed that.

I was teary eye a few times with Matt. She is such a passionate person. She either loves you or hates you. She doesn't quite have a neutral feeling about things. That is why she gets hurt so easily. She really loves Grate for what it's worth. To even share her birthday moment with her stepmom, it's pretty much because she is falling in love with Grate and was willing to change for him.

My moment for Matt/Grate was when he goes and see her before his wedding. That hug was powerful because both were emotional. The way Grate didn't want to let Matt go even if she tries to push him away was bitter sweet. That was so touching. Matt and Grate does so well when they are fighting. It feels so real.

As strong as Matt is she just couldn't let go of Grate. Even if she lied to herself and be with Tansik or not her heart will always be with Grate.

Though, I couldn't stand to watch Jane and that Tansik guy. But what lakorn without two stupid Rais. One thing, I wish they did not do was have Grate married Jane. They could've had one long ass engagement or something. I know he doesn't love her but the fact that he's married and keep on seeking Matt out is annoying. lol. The lakorn is going in a good pace. Everything happens fast and it's good. Love Matt/Grate. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
What, grate is getting married to the jane girl? Or am I reading the comment wrong lol I need to catch up on this weeks epi.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes, Grate and Jane did get married. Episode 8 is worth the watch. I think it's one of the best episode. It's very emotionally charged. And my heart goes out to Matt. For all the bad things she did in the past she has changed.

When I saw the wedding I was like :eyetwitch: Wish they would leave that out. I don't like it when Pra'ek married the N'rai but yet always pinning after the N'ek. lol. Though, with that minor annoyance this episode stands out. I watched the part where Grate went over to Matt's place and hug her gets better the second time. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Question: What did Grate say to Matt after she ate a banana that made her blush & called him a pervert? I thought her reaction was so cute, but didn't understand what he said.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
jafrwsadf WHAT? Ugh, so I have to stand like maybe 4 more episodes of Grate being married to Jane? TT.TT .... That Than guy >.< he is freaking annoying seriously...

I guess I shall watch episode 8

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the Rome look alike has the evil villain feature on his facial expression, Omg i feel heartbroken :cry: already though i haven't
even start epi8 yet and i think next week is the ending.