Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, Tinah maybe your other wish would come true that Matt would accept another lakorn. It's weird how nothing is coming from Grate/Matt.

I am dying for them to remake the lakorn with Johnny Enfone and his wife. Something (Chevit) I mean that was such a good lakorn back then and Johnny was really good in that lakorn. But unfortunately, they are remaking some boring a** lakorns. I would definitely want Matt in that one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, Tinah maybe your other wish would come true that Matt would accept another lakorn. It's weird how nothing is coming from Grate/Matt.

I am dying for them to remake the lakorn with Johnny Enfone and his wife. Something (Chevit) I mean that was such a good lakorn back then and Johnny was really good in that lakorn. But unfortunately, they are remaking some boring a** lakorns. I would definitely want Matt in that one.
Sis the Anne's lakorn that they wanted plan for another remake from that rumor news wasn't boring cos Anne play Twin and
I'm rooting for Ch3 to offer it to Matt cos Anne portray 2 person the older is a diva and younger is sweet innocent.
Matt she'll do well in KLRGR so hope the news that i found comes alive. Been to check out @thaitv3 for pictures or
wallpaper but they didn't put up on their website yet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, I don't know. I personally did not like Song Naree. I find it boring as heck because the innocent twin makes me want to knock some spice in her. lol. While the crazy twin just want to make me push her off the cliff. And there wasn't much of a scene between Ann/Jakrit.

Though,Ann was young and pretty but I don't like the storyline all that much. Matt would be fine I'm sure but I rather have her in another lakorn. For me, I still would like her to be in a remake of Johnny/Wife's lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, I don't know. I personally did not like Song Naree. I find it boring as heck because the innocent twin makes me want to knock some spice in her. lol. While the crazy twin just want to make me push her off the cliff. And there wasn't much of a scene between Ann/Jakrit.

Though,Ann was young and pretty but I don't like the storyline all that much. Matt would be fine I'm sure but I rather have her in another lakorn. For me, I still would like her to be in a remake of Johnny/Wife's lakorn.
Oh the Johnny/Wife is called 'Klien Cheewit' not sure if this the right spelling yeah this one is a good story and vicious
harshful cos the fact there is R scene and those revenge type. if they remake this then i wanted Matt and Rome for that
I'm sick of Rome's innocent role, and crossing my fingers that Matt/Great will make Ch3 beat
up Ch7 in rating. :numchuck:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh the Johnny/Wife is called 'Klien Cheewit' not sure if this the right spelling yeah this one is a good story and vicious
harshful cos the fact there is R scene and those revenge type. if they remake this then i wanted Matt and Rome for that
I'm sick of Rome's innocent role, and crossing my fingers that Matt/Great will make Ch3 beat
up Ch7 in rating. :numchuck:
I highly doubt ch3 is going to beat ch7 in ratings. As long as Bundai Dok Ruk is airing, nothing is going to beat that lakorn.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Matt is cute. I'm not really a Matt fan but from looking at the teaser I'll watch this lakorn Matt is same age as yaya and mint chalida. How old was she when she did " ruen naree see chompoo" and she lukkrung ???? I wanna know keke ...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt is cute. I'm not really a Matt fan but from looking at the teaser I'll watch this lakorn Matt is same age as yaya and mint chalida. How old was she when she did " ruen naree see chompoo" and she lukkrung ???? I wanna know keke ...
I think then Matt about 14 now she is 18.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Oh my goodness! I've been gone a few days and the teaser is released! Ahhh!
Well, the lakorn looks promising and I certainly won't miss out! XD
I'm glad that it (appears) to be dramatic and intense. I think Matt can truly shine in that genre. :lol:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
14 ?? Dang I thought she wAs around 17 that time and now she' ll close to 20 lol. Thanks. And she lukkreng mix with what ja??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
14 ?? Dang I thought she wAs around 17 that time and now she' ll close to 20 lol. Thanks. And she lukkreng mix with what ja??
Thai/Norway she is very young but has that mature looks she doesn't look her age. Matt is suey mak na ruk dee mak mak

Merit

sarNie Adult
I highly doubt ch3 is going to beat ch7 in ratings. As long as Bundai Dok Ruk is airing, nothing is going to beat that lakorn.

Agree, channel 3 really can't beat channel 7 in rating wise. That is why when channel 3 lakorns reach a 10 it is considered a big hit for them. So, I'm hoping for a decent rating for this lakorn. I don't want to have my hope up high only to be disappointed. lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the teaser Alice!

OMG so many different genres and emotion running through my mind when i saw the teaser! very dramatic, Matt looks so rai when it comes to her step-mom Gale, i feel so sad for Gale! super glad she has her brother Great to help her out.... but then it goes on to Matt-Great romance and it looks more comedic or slap/kiss and THEN AUGH! what was that at the end when they got into a car accident!? it turned into tragedy! T-T so many things happen, this is going to be intense!
i'm definitely looking forward to the steaminess of Matt-Great lol i can't wait to watch this!!!

i've been reading that ch7 usually gets higher ratings than ch3? which, i personally found hard to believe but that's just me- because i watch a LOT of ch3 lakorn lol but only on yt so that doesn't help them much. but actually lately i've been able to find interesting ch7 lakorn subbed too. and i have to admit i'm loving BDDR!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh whatever u think Jjinxx, i think differently maybe cos i haven't pay attention to Ch7 much but I'll be tuning in to see
ka kong korn but I'm not a huge fan of Noon W but it looks interesting cos Pong in it and plus i like Exact lakorn they
never disappoint me and i should just do 4 a start of the rating first don't doubt it highly for Ch3 cos the result may
disappoint me but Ch3 next batch seem to be a very promising one cos of Dome/Ploy RMWT, Aun/Chom DSST, Matt/Great KLRGR.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So she's like yaya. Thai- Norwegian haha ... Thanks I always thought she's older.
It will be nice to see Yaya and Matt play as sister, or half-sister. I think Matt is a great actress but she need a role that will shine her. If hoping she will pair with Nadech and Mark in the future.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw this. Great & Matt was in a movie together^^ It won't be long before this air but while the wait you guys can enjoy them in this movie. Hehe.