Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Gulf

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Stephen

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I chose Win and Golf, she is dating Golf by the way. But, I'd like to see her with Win more. Think they'd look better together.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I choose Stephan. :lol: Golf and Kwan are simply too young, Kwan needs an older man or else their lives would be very rocky. Stephan, although a major jerk, based on appearances, they compliment each other the most. I like Win too but Win is so tiny. :huh: Weir, um, he's cute and all but that's not going to ever be the case. Oh, Golf and Kwan aren't dating, they're still studying each other, still room for others. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I choose Stephan. :lol: Golf and Kwan are simply too young, Kwan needs an older man or else their lives would be very rocky. Stephan, although a major jerk, based on appearances, they compliment each other the most. I like Win too but Win is so tiny. :huh: Weir, um, he's cute and all but that's not going to ever be the case. Oh, Golf and Kwan aren't dating, they're still studying each other, still room for others. :lol:

great mind think alike :lol: stefan they face match golf be the first one off the lists kwan need to date older man younger ones are stupid and immature for her

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I think Kwan looks cute with Weir. I hope she's not dating Golf, he is not very attractive.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Wat? Kwan and Golf are togteher now? HAHA! I know that they're good friends.. nah uh, i think shes still single.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Cee - Umm.. I don't they they suit each other nor had any chemistry in their lakorn at all.

Win - Kwan and him were cute together :wub:

Wier - Kwan and him are okay together but the skin tone is far apart. I didn't watch there lakorn together yet so dunno about here chemistry but I prefer Wier with Pancake/Pinky no offense.

Golf - Umm, I don't like him so yeah.. Kwan is too pretty for him!

Stefen - I think Kwan and him are the perfect pair although he's dating Namfon.K so its impossible as for right now. Although I wouldn't mind Stefen and Kwan.. hehe I love them together already.

I chose Win and Stefen :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I want Kwan to date Weir or Win but like people are saying, she's with Golf?!
And supposedly Weir is with Pancake? Whatever that's all about.