Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
While you girls wanna hold on to Ngao Asoke, I wanna watch this so badly now. :lmao:

Exact is playing with us or something for that they keep launching these teasers, WHILE THEY AREN'T READY TO AIR IT YET. Grkkkkkkkk... :arrg:

Stop launching newer scenes then!!! EXACT!!!!!!! :spin:
i want to see tis too...but can't exact air 'em at different time slot so we can all be satisfy.. :lmao:

i totallie agree...juz like tat stefan and kwan lakorn...it took so long to release..and the teasers came out like last year...u know wat Exact needs to do beside releasing teasers like these...they need to stop teasing us girls at Ngao Asok thread w/ the attempt scenes! :angry: :blush:

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
omg...i can't wait for this one.....it seem to have a lot to hot drama.....finally Mos again after not seeing him for a long time.....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
What I like about this lakorn is that we know for sure their will be a love scene and baby on the way. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THANKS KATE! For all the Updates. Finally photos! And all of them looks BEAUTIFUL :) I know this is the first time Mos playing a mean praek rai role.. Haha. My cousins and sister always say they cannot picture Mos mean like this.. Haha but now they get to see him :D He was sorta mean in HUA JAI CHOCOLATE also but this time he is wayyy meaner than ever, LOL! So sad it won't air until AUGUST but I still love NGAO ASOKE but will be soooooo excited and happy when this airs! I can't wait for Mos new album either :wub: Yay!! Best is too cute I lover her dimple she should smile moreee!! Mos look tooooo evil and agressive, LOL.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
a :baby-scene-pop-corn: ??? the n'ek is preggy? where? where?
She will get pregnant by this scene. :lol:

Kan was drunken and he misunderstood Parn for Natedao. 5555++

As you've seen the long teaser, Parn crying against a mirror "P'Gun wasn't kissing you. He was kissing P'Nate".

nophankh

sarNie Adult
what caps?

Yep, Gun (Mos) gets Baan (Best) pregnant. I think it was a willing scene because she has been having a crush on him since the first day she moved into his home as his servant.

DUDE!!! I'm so gonna like this.

Since Gun is superstar and getting a young girl pregnant is a big "No-NO", Gun hides her and they start a secret life together. Then someone finds out about his relationship with Baan and he has to choose between fame or family. Hopefully it doesn't end bittersweet like many Exact lakorns.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
THANKS KATE! For all the Updates. Finally photos! And all of them looks BEAUTIFUL :) I know this is the first time Mos playing a mean praek rai role.. Haha. My cousins and sister always say they cannot picture Mos mean like this.. Haha but now they get to see him :D He was sorta mean in HUA JAI CHOCOLATE also but this time he is wayyy meaner than ever, LOL! So sad it won't air until AUGUST but I still love NGAO ASOKE but will be soooooo excited and happy when this airs! I can't wait for Mos new album either :wub: Yay!! Best is too cute I lover her dimple she should smile moreee!! Mos look tooooo evil and agressive, LOL.
I like him playing meany role in Hua Jai Chocolate but he was like that for only short period. But in this one, his rai period 's gonna take a lot longer. XDD

I'm glad that finally Exact can make lakorns that we wanna watch one after another. I do watch Ngao Asoke but hell, I'm so all for P'Mos that my eagerness for the new lakorn is higher.

Anyway, the longer Ngao Asoke takes, the more time for Superstar to film.

I heard that they'd been so rushing it that P'Mos got sick last week. (He works seven days a week now as he has the new lakorn, new album and he's doing 3 Num 3 Mum and Poo Kong Jao Sa Nay sitcom at the same time.)

GMM Grammy's Aratist site saying that Mos will be filming his first MV on July 26-27. :)

P'Gun all over my head, already. XDDD

===============================

My friend, again, happened to hear the ending theme of Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar.

Sorry for my poor translation.

It seems that both theme songs lie between the relationship of Gun (Mos) and Natedao (Bee).
So maybe Gun really loved Natedao and Natedao only used him ?? >_<

Title : "Som Nam Na" (It serves me.)
Artist : Mos Patiparn
Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar OST (Ending Theme, slow song)

**Jeb Mai...Tee Parb Kaung Tur Bard Dta
Hurt ?... From her heart-stapping scene.

Roo Wa Tur Pai Ruk Kon Mai
Got to know that she's seeing a new one.

Young Mai Na Young Mai Na Pai Jur.
Better not, better not go to see her.

Took Laew...Tee Taung Som Saan Glub Ma
It's right....that I have to struggle back.

Kaw Yahk Pai Ha Ruang Eng.
I looked for trouble myself.

Som Nam Na Som Nam Na Tua Eng...Chai Reu Plao
It serves me. It serves me right....doesn't it?

============

I haven't heard the song yet but my friend said the song really kick ass. :) Really can't wait to hear it. >_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg. Poor Mos :( Both songs sound really sad. can't wait to hear them. It does seem like Mos really loved Bee... T_T Oh see Best is Mos servant that whyy she lives with him.. Haha. She is too adorable :wub: Lmao.. Kate you're so funny.. I'm already hyped about this lakorn! So Mos thought Best was Bee that's why he slept with her.. Poor thing.. But gosh like Best I wouldnt resist it either.. C'mon dude its M O S you're talking about her.. Lmao :p Smexyyy as hell!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
She will get pregnant by this scene. :lol:

Kan was drunken and he misunderstood Parn for Natedao. 5555++

As you've seen the long teaser, Parn crying against a mirror "P'Gun wasn't kissing you. He was kissing P'Nate".

if only there's a scene like that in my "ngao asoke" :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
wow. now the story got even more interesting .. a secret life with a young wife and baby .. awesome.
makes me wonder, when he's with best, i hope he got overly bee already.
would suck to live in secret with a man that still have another n'ek or n'rai in the mind .. :lmao: