Lady Mahachon

jaitee

sarNie Egg
i'm watching episode 5 right now, and i just wanted to know what did the doctor said is wrong with chaat(tye)?? i dont understand thai, i just want to know if it's something serious or not.

arissa

sarNie Elites
jaitee said:
i'm watching episode 5 right now, and i just wanted to know what did the doctor said is wrong with chaat(tye)?? i dont understand thai, i just want to know if it's something serious or not.
[post="83600"][/post]​
The doctor said he has a heart problem...... and he suggest that Tye not work soooo hard...especially what he is doing (stuntman)....But he told the doctor..that it is hard because he have to support his family....

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Just love this lakorn..The smile of Paula is just like the sunshine..Love her a lot...Tye and Paula make one cute couple together...Hope that in up coming episode there will be a lot more sweet scence..cause they will end up staying in the island together... :p cause they will film another scence at the faraway island and then when it is time to get back n'rak just trick n'ek...or something..finally it ends up that the boats has left without Alice ..RukChat (P'ek) who prefers to stay in this island a littile longer cause he wants some place calm and would like to stay away from Alice for awhile asked Dan to leave him in this island alone about severals days...Well well well..u know what next..they found each other..and hope that it will be much more sweet scence between them though... :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i love this lakorn...and i agree with u 100% on paula's smile puffypie...i just love it when she smiles....ahh i cant believe they are goin to be stranded on the island together....theres gon be alot of swt and kute scenes between the two i cant wait...but i hope tye decides to tell everyone about his heart condition...its not good to keep it away from ppl who kare bout him....and o yea it showed that her mom is comin to thailand or somethin i hope that doesnt stir things up between tye and paula...*about him being in a lower class than she is blablabla*....seriously i cant wait to see wats goin to happen next.....and would anybody know how much episodes this lakorn has?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love this lakorn!!! The sweet scenes between the two keeps me smiling from ear to ear. It's been a while since I've seen a lakorn this romantic. Can't wait to see more scenes between the two! Wouldn't it be so awesome if they hooked up in real life?

Yeah, I agree that Paula's smile is super cute! Tye's smile isn't bad either. He's so cute! You know this is the first time I've seen him. Can someone give me the 411 on him?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
:wub:  :wub: OMG....Tye......I cannot wait until this lakorn....I fell in love with Tye since I saw him in the lakorn with Ann & Andy...I think it was " Nang Far Rai Peek".......................and I just LOVED him ever since....I also think Paula is just soooooooooooooooo adorable,.......... :wub:  :wub:  Thanks for sharing the screencaps/summary
[post="78766"][/post]​
OMG TYE WAS IN NANG FAH RAI PEAK? WHICH ONE WAS HE? I THINK HE'S SO HOT BUT I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING HIM BEFORE LADY MAHACHON.

BY THE WAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MAHACHON MEAN?

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
what eps. is tye and paula gonna be alone on the island???? i habe to see that...heheheheh :shocked: :wub: Tye and Paula are sooooo adorbale!

arissa

sarNie Elites
LaLyxLe said:
OMG TYE WAS IN NANG FAH RAI PEAK? WHICH ONE WAS HE? I THINK HE'S SO HOT BUT I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING HIM BEFORE LADY MAHACHON.

BY THE WAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MAHACHON MEAN?
[post="84481"][/post]​
Yeah he was in Nang Fah Rai Peak...He got with Nadia....he looks really HOTTTTTTTT in that lakorn as well because he is always dressed up......

I am watching EP6 right now...and I cant help but SMILe and laugh all by myself....like I am alll crazy......when Pra' Ek suppose to be the bad guy who capture Nang' Ek.....hahahha...they are just soooooooooooooooooooo cute.....LOVE THIS LAKORN

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
Yeah he was in Nang Fah Rai Peak...He got with Nadia....he looks really HOTTTTTTTT in that lakorn as well because he is always dressed up......

I am watching EP6 right now...and I cant help but SMILe and laugh all by myself....like I am alll crazy......when Pra' Ek suppose to be the bad guy who capture Nang' Ek.....hahahha...they are just soooooooooooooooooooo cute.....LOVE THIS LAKORN
[post="84570"][/post]​

You're not crazy. I did the exact same thing! I kept smiling and giggling and had this tingly feeling in my stomach. It's been a while since I've seen a lakorn like this. I'm such a hopeless romantic!!!!

OMG...I'M GONNA HAVE TO REWATCH NANG FAH RAI PEAK AGAIN! WHAT OTHER LAKORNS HAS HE BEEN IN BESIDES LOVE STRAWBERRY, NANG FAH RAI PEAK, AND LADY MAHACHON?

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
paula is so adorable! i love her personality! when she screams it's not annoying either! it's cute! her smile lights up her face! Tye has a really cute smile too! I love this lakorn!

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: :wub: I just love this lakorn too...It is like the ONLY one that I am really into right now.........I just loved it when Paula and Tye are together.....its sooooooooooooo cute and adorable.....I cant wait until the next episode..when they boat left Paula...and she will be stranded.....thinking that she is all alone......

:shocked: I just HATE that guy..Thana....HE IS SUCH A JERK!!!!!! I just wanted to SLAPPED his face inside out....and Tao is SUCHHHHHHHHH a BIG NO NO!!!!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
AHHH I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE....ITS GON B A WHILE LOL I HOPE I CAN WAIT...PAULA AND TYE ARE FREAKIN ADORABLE LOL...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i love the part when they were supposed to be serious but instead they were flirting- blowing kisses, winkin, at each other and the director and everyone else were so frustrated with them. I thought taht was adorable. They both ahve really cute, flirtatious personalities! I'm a big fan of paula now. i always thought she was alrite. didn't really see all the hype about her at first! and i've always liked tai sooo..yea.. can't wait till the next episode! i like the slow song in this lakorn too.

arissa

sarNie Elites
no_identity13 said:
i love the part when they were supposed to be serious but instead they were flirting- blowing kisses, winkin, at each other and the director and everyone else were so frustrated with them. I thought taht was adorable. They both ahve really cute, flirtatious personalities! I'm a big fan of paula now. i always thought she was alrite. didn't really see all the hype about her at first! and i've always liked tai sooo..yea.. can't wait till the next episode! i like the slow song in this lakorn too.
[post="85268"][/post]​
OMG..OMG..I LOVED the same part....They are soooo cute.....I always LOVED TYE...I wasnt all crazy about Paula..until this lakorn....I really love her character...SHe is sooo cute....and very flirtatious like u said.....I just cant wait to see the next episode........

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow arissa, and no identity were like 3 of her biggest fans right now lolz....i love every kute part and scene they had together...its too adorable i cant wait till theyre gon b stranded on the beach togetehr :D

arissa

sarNie Elites
yeah..I am like soooo in love with this couple right now.....I cant wait until the next episode.....OH MY GOSH...I wonder whats going to happen next since her mom will be arriving in Thailand....

L

lalalek

I am sorry but i think that this movie is nonsense, i actually tried watching so parts and i was like what the hell? I like the couple though!!!!!! They are cute together!!!! :D

numfon

sarNie Adult
hahaha..if you're looking for a good production; great cast great storyline, and great acting skills..then yes, this lakon is deffinately nonsense.

the funny thing is..i like it a lot. :blink: i just watch it for a good laugh. lol kinda like Chicha - Sao Noy Mahusajun, i guess.

ooh god..that scene when they kept flirting with each other..winking and blowing kisses..i couldn't stop laughing..lmao soooo corny!!!! but cute. :lol:

blech..that..er..what's his name..Tanate? the one that keeps hitting on Alice..>_< his face BUGS me. - _ -"