Lady Mahachon

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I guess that's why I love this lakorn. It's a nice laugh and it makes me feel happy. I have to have a mix. Can't watch dramas all the time. I love it!!!!!!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
no_identity13 said:
i love the part when they were supposed to be serious but instead they were flirting- blowing kisses, winkin, at each other and the director and everyone else were so frustrated with them. I thought taht was adorable. They both ahve really cute, flirtatious personalities! I'm a big fan of paula now. i always thought she was alrite. didn't really see all the hype about her at first! and i've always liked tai sooo..yea.. can't wait till the next episode! i like the slow song in this lakorn too.
[post="85268"][/post]​
I like that episode too..it was really funny when they tried to be seriouse but instead end up winking, flirting at each other..I like Paula a long time ago since her first lakorn but i have to accept that she is not so so good actress well..she improved in every lakorn though..oh and her smile is absolutely like the sunshine.when she smiles in the lakorn i just like could not help myself to smile with her..weird no??? :lmao: . Tye i like him too since i first watch love strawberry..while watching that lakorn..i was like keep thinking..who is that cute guy..since love strawberry with Yard is nearly a year we see this one..Hope that tye will have much more lakorn now cause i heard that this lakorn got a really good rating too and the boss of chennel 3 r so happy about it... :D

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i'd like to see tye in a drama!! :D ! his expressions were kind of sexy when him and paula were doing that corny little figting scene towards the end of episode 9. heeh heee!! Oh..and does he loose his memory in the next episode? because in the preview, i think i saw him hit his head when he fell.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i jus finished watchin epi 8 and 9....i love all the swt and kute scenes between the two...wow...i envy paula right now hahaha....n he sang a song for her when she was changing ahhaha it was so kute and funny at the same time...anotha kute part i realli realli like was wen they were eating fish and he was feeding her it was too kute hahh and the part where he was dryin her hair with his towel...damn i loved every part in episode 8 except wen the mother and the reporters came..that ruined the moment lolz....

no identity, i hope he doesnt lose his memory.. i hope not..poor guy i think he was tryin to find paula or somethin because she had left and his heart started hurting and he fell and hit a rock...i hope someone finds him soon...that would suck if he lost his memory... okok i think i shud stop im blabbering on ... i cant wait until the next episode to see wat happens...

btw, does anybody know how many episodes are in this lakorn?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I know. This lakorn gets better and better with every episode! Can't wait until the next episode. It looks like things are wrapping up so I'm guessing it's gonna end soon...

Does anyone know who sang the theme song to this lakorn?

Susie

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
Yeah he was in Nang Fah Rai Peak...He got with Nadia....he looks really HOTTTTTTTT in that lakorn as well because he is always dressed up......

I am watching EP6 right now...and I cant help but SMILe and laugh all by myself....like I am alll crazy......when Pra' Ek suppose to be the bad guy who capture Nang' Ek.....hahahha...they are just soooooooooooooooooooo cute.....LOVE THIS LAKORN
[post="84570"][/post]​
i remember LMAO i know all late but oh well. imma rent this lakorn after cee & jui and amy & stephan lakorn cuz this lakorn hasn't end yet. ^_^

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
i love this la korn. Tye & Paula are so cute!!! i haven't watch epi 8&9 yet but looks so good. and i love the songs in this la korn too. Tye & Paula match to play this role. it's a cute adorable la korn. it's my favorite la korn right now. i'm happy while watching this la korn. Tye & Paula has such cute happy smile. they make a cute couple.

arissa

sarNie Elites
LaLyxLe said:
I know. This lakorn gets better and better with every episode! Can't wait until the next episode. It looks like things are wrapping up so I'm guessing it's gonna end soon...

Does anyone know who sang the theme song to this lakorn?
[post="87343"][/post]​
(Theme SOng)
Boop Pae ArraWAAD....is by Bonkoj Charouentum & Wichien Tuntipimolpan

But one of the song in the lakorn is by Tye himself..I think it is called "Mai Koo Kuann"......I slow song..when they walked their separate ways.....I think it is that song...Not sure....correct me if I am wrong....But I saw the soundtrack album...and he does sing a song in the lakorn....

But yeah...this lakorn is getting better and better with every episode...But GOSH...I knew it...the mom was going to ruin everything for her and TYe.......I also knew that the GUY at the island (TIM) was her father.....I told my sister that...and IT WAS.....I thought the mom was very selfish.....how she paid the A*** reporter to ruined Tye.......GOSH..she is EVIL....But at least Josh......tried to help her out.....cant wait for the next episode....I think someone posted EPisode10 already...but it is already expired!!!

juicee

sarNie Elites
sorry haven't seen the last three episodes - just wondering who's josh? do u mean george or is it a new character that was introduced?

oh and i uploaded four songs from the lakorn in the bm as well as in my archive section...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg...ive jus watched some of the saddest moments in lady mahachon...i feel bad for tye....and paula...i cant believe he missed her at the airport...dammit....and now he cant rmr anythin as shown on the preview for the next episode...ahhhhhhhhhh......and her mother pisses me off i jus wanna go and strangle her with my two bare hands lol...hehehe...

o0o josh is that guy thats always with paula

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea your rite i think he's her manager...i think his name is josh...not george...well it could be both lol....but im pretty sure its josh...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
okay..i just finished watching ep 10..does he lose his memory because in the preview he said something like i can't remember anyone to his mom! :(

juicee

sarNie Elites
haha....you're sure it's josh, while i'm positive it's geroge. guess we'll just have to disagree for now...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i finish watching epi 10 it's so sad. i feel sorry for Tye. i cry the scene he sing to her tru his cell phone. when she's going to the airport in the car. it's sweet. he has a deep good voice. that's why he's a v.j. the song he sing is good. has good meaning. i also like it when he sing to her in the cave and at the beach playing the guitar. the scenes when they were at the island alone together was so cute. he loose his memory that's sad. i wonder how will they see eachother again. from the preview she yell down at him from the balcony ask what he want her to do? he probably mad at her,so he won't loose his memory fora long time. only 3 episodes left. it end so fast. good la korn always end fast. i feel in love with Tye & Paula from this la korn. they are so cute. make such cute couple. they both have the cutest happy smile.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to see more cute scenes between paulat and tye, especially since paula will probably nurse him back to health

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG he's gonna lose his memory? No, I don't want him to. Man, that sucks. Only 3 more episodes. I'm feeling really sad that it's already ending. This is my favorite lakorn right now. Just love it!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think Paula's manager's name is George too. It just sounds like that...I don't know...Can't wait until the next episodes! Too bad I'll be gone this weekend. Hope someone upload many links so when I return from my trip, I can download it and watch it.