Lady Mahachon

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the ending already...Tye and paula were so cute together..A littile disappointed cause there were not so many cute scences between Tye and Paula as i thought...... WEll hope that we will have a chance to see much more lakorn of Tye and Paula soon. I know that Tye have the new lakorn with Yard..but no clue for Paula.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
paula is really a brat and i really don't like her accent. haha. I'm only watching this lakorn because tye is kinda cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the ending. and Tye&Paula were sooooooooooo cute. i like the ending. it's cute & sweet.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
quote(t0nz @ March 13 2006, 3:49pm)
paula is really a brat and i really don't like her accent. haha. I'm only watching this lakorn because tye is kinda cute.
WHat?! She's bratty in real life or in the movie?? And what kind of accent does she have. I thought taht she would speak perfect english but i couldn't understand her when she met "Tim" for the first tim e and was asking him something. And yea..i only watched this lakorn because of Tye too but i started to really paula!

arissa

sarNie Elites
puffypie said:
I watched the ending already...Tye and paula were so cute together..A littile disappointed cause there were not so many cute scences between Tye and Paula as i thought...... WEll hope that we will have a chance to see much more lakorn of Tye and Paula soon. I know that Tye have the new lakorn with Yard..but no clue for Paula.
[post="90014"][/post]​
:lmao: YOu are soooo lucky.............I guess I have to wait to watch the ending...........It kinda sucks....Tye have amnesia.......but he always have flashbacks when he is around Paula....so cute...........Its kinda sad to know that the lakorn is coming to an end...Hope to see them star together again.......I know Tye is having another lakorn soon....as well as Paula...SHe is having a lakorn with Film....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This might sound kinda funny...I have the last three episodes downloaded and saved on my computer since Sunday night but I haven't started watching it yet. I don't want it to end so I'm dragging it out until this weekend. What am I gonna do now that this lakorn is over!?!?!?!? I really hope they have another lakorn together again.

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww i just finished watchin this lakorn last nite...it was so kute but yet im sad bc im realli realli gon miss them on screen together...i hope they star in another lakorn together very soon...this lakorn realli made me become paula and tye's biggest biggest fan ever...i love these two...*crosses fingers* and hope they come out with a new lakorn together...ahh...thers no other lakorn i realli want to watch now besides khun nai sai lup...and i have a feelin that this lakorn is goin to end too..wat to do wat to do?lol.....ahhhh....goin krazy as u can see

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I gave in and watched it tonight. Just finished...It's so cute! I love this lakorn so much!!!! Can't wait 'til Tye have another lakorn.

At the end, there were some writing in Thai....I wonder what it said? Can someone please translate? I can't read Thai.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
the writing said (i'm summarizing it)

and so the story of the hollywood actress and the stunt man ended happily ever after.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering the same thing. I hate it sometimes when they write something cuz i cant read thai either. but yeah it was a cute ending, so sad it ended so soon. lolz

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
noiki said:
the writing said (i'm summarizing it)

and so the story of the hollywood actress and the stunt man ended happily ever after.
[post="92055"][/post]​
thanks so much for the summary! wish i could read thai...will keep trying to learn...i can read most of the easy lakorn titles now just from watching thai lakorns..hehe...kinda proud of that...i'm laotian, can't read lao but can read a little thai.....funny, huh? see, lakorns do teach people stuff...

fun

Expired Sarnie
paula she is so pretty naturally... she does not have to put on any make up and she still looks gorgeous...

solin

sarNie Adult
I found this lakorn very funny even if the storyline was not great. It is also my first lakorn from Tye ; at the beginning I didn't like him but when they fall in love, It was so cute that I become to like him a lot (now I am a fan :lol: ).
Paula is so pretty & perfect for her role of super-star !

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I felt like the ending wasn't very much of an ending, her mom never got any payback for her selfish ways. Oh well still a very cute lakorn.