Lao Ghost Stories

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
the only one I know of is Pee Kong Goey, the ape like monster who calls out to children to take them away ......

does anyone else of any other ghosts or have any freaky ghost stories to share?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i only heard my mom talking about pee paed , pee pop and pee gra si... my mom say a pee paed before . she said it had long ass hair.. and my uncle was eating by a pee pop wen he was 6..

Reagan

sarNie Adult
hey tangmo I love your movies!!!! hahaha

hmm when I went laos, i saw one and mom saw a kid possess by one , and third one i heard of was the one I saw went into someone else, oh wells, when I witness it i freaked out hard

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Reagan said:
hey tangmo I love your movies!!!! hahaha

hmm when I went laos, i saw one and mom saw a kid possess by one , and third one i heard of was the one I saw went into someone else, oh wells, when I witness it i freaked out hard
[post="134903"][/post]​
grrrrrrrrrr im not her!!!! repeat not her!!! lols.. haahahaah

damn thats freaky.. i never witness one.. but i heard of one pee kra sue that was in philadelphia.. actually it lives around my old house.. good thing i moved first..... THANK GOD!!

anyways that pee kra sue was caught by a monk... and iunno wat happen to it now...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
no wayy!? you know what htem ghosts are, there head flys around with there internal parts with them,
lol aint you tangmo lol
well what happen with me was, I was at the local shoppin area then see all this gathering, and i see a lady being wrapped up in this white string, you know them strings you tie around your wrist etc, i think it was that, and the guy holding her up and her body wasnt even moving like it was dead, well he was screaming at her in laos saying " you remember me?" hehe it sounded funny but weird thing was it was in her for a few days dont know how she ate? or did they just put on a show for us foreigners?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Reagan said:
no wayy!? you know what htem ghosts are, there head flys around with there internal parts with them,
lol aint you tangmo lol
well what happen with me was, I was at the local shoppin area then see all this gathering, and i see a lady being wrapped up in this white string, you know them strings you tie around your wrist etc, i think it was that, and the guy holding her up and her body wasnt even moving like it was dead, well he was screaming at her in laos saying " you remember me?" hehe it sounded funny but weird thing was it was in her for a few days dont know how she ate? or did they just put on a show for us foreigners?
[post="134908"][/post]​
yea.. i know.. my friend saw it once!! its was freaking scarey!! then people was saying that the ghost pee gra sue was a normal person.. but then she got into black magic.... and have a limit about food.. and once you cant do that.. you became a pe gra sue or pee parb... i was freaking scared wen they said that..

anyways im not tangmo the actress ok.. but i am tangmoe as in me!! blah!! ur confuseing me!!

ur storie is freaky in a way tooo

Reagan

sarNie Adult
did they actually see her being a pee ga si? is this in america? woah, not in laos? freaky, I think if you touch the saliva or something you turn into one 2? or you turn into it replacing her?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
I HEARD LOTS OF STORIES ABOUT GHOST, AND I BELIEVE THAT GHOSTS EXISTED. I HEARD ABOUT PEE POP, PEE GRA SI, PEE KRA-HANG, PEE PEAD, PEE MAE MARN (WOMEN WHO PREGNANT AND DIED WITH HER BABY (IN HER STOMACH)) AND LOTS, ETC. IT'S VERY CREEPY THOUGH, AND I'M SCARED. WHEN I READ A STORY/BOOK ABOUT IT, I CAN'T GO TO THE BATHROOM BY MYSELF...:lol: THERE'S A RUMOR ONCE, I THINK 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO ABOUT PEE POP IN LAOS, AND THAI. AND THERE'S A BOOK PUBLISHED ABOUT IT TOO...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Can someone post the whole story? I want to hear it! I am alone in the house most of the time so dont be too scary ok!

slee00

sarNie Adult
When I was watching the first two episode of "Nang Barb" I was screaming for two evenings! Until I got used to Benz's Ghost then I stopped screaming!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Reagan said:
did they actually see her being a pee ga si? is this in america? woah, not in laos? freaky, I think if you touch the saliva or something you turn into one 2? or you turn into it replacing her?
[post="134914"][/post]​
yups tthey actually saw her!!!! beign a pee ga sue!!!! even the police saw her!! they was invegtigateing people dieing around there and i want to know the killer!! they killer is the pee ga sue!! YIKES!! ... and this is in america!! she was a cambodian lady ...

iunno anything about the touching the saliva thingy... im just glad the monks or watever they call it.. caught her!

Saifah

bite me x___
Well theres a pee ga sue in my city too. I know where it is. But i never seen one, but my friends had seen her and my mommy friends. They said that she is khmai. I dont want to see her though.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
wow sooo most of the ghosts are KHMER? wierd. . =]
well iono i've never saw a ghost before but my mom when she was little saw a ghost that was the size of the house. . there's a whole bunch of ghost stories especially from Cambodia.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL I try my best to avoid places with creepy ghost stories like that... :ph34r:

I've never had any experiences with any lost souls as of yet and I'd like to keep it that way too...

Dont want to poop or pee in my pants Buahaha! :lmao:

Saifah

bite me x___
i havent really actually seen one but i have experiences with some like the smell, the breeze, and creepy sound.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
my mum used to tell me and my friends not to play hide and seek because the ghost would hide us from each other in other pee bung da (ghost covers you eyes) freaky if you think about it