le adventures of d

dfemc

sarNie Adult
this is the street we lived on. total urban area...it's thamel, where all the tourists are and all the skanky stuff happens. those are the street kids we're around 24/7. my friend jame's (tall white dude aka superman to the kids) is getting hustled as we're trying to gather the kids up to take their meds n feed them healthy food instead of all the junk they eat.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
last day, so they're cooking it up at my pad, the foreign apt i was renting... they're such sweethearts. they didn't want to eat out, and prefer to do the cooking so i can save moola... :( -_- they're soo sweet...i miss them.

STIMA

awwwww mud told me about u. she said u go arond travelling and helpin kids or sometin? SO KEWL UR LIFE!!
have you ever heard of AFESIP in cambodia? i realyyyyy wanna volunteer there cus i was plannin to go this summer but yeh . my cousin was like nooo i dun wanna get killed <_< & moms not paying for me *STEAMS
that realy sucks u hate the people that run the orphanage t-t.
THE KIDS ARE SUPER ADORABLE! makes me wanan slap the lil spoiled brats at my workplace <_< jk
butt yeh so kewl lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
awwwww mud told me about u. she said u go arond travelling and helpin kids or sometin? SO KEWL UR LIFE!!
have you ever heard of AFESIP in cambodia? i realyyyyy wanna volunteer there cus i was plannin to go this summer but yeh . my cousin was like nooo i dun wanna get killed <_< & moms not paying for me *STEAMS
that realy sucks u hate the people that run the orphanage t-t.
THE KIDS ARE SUPER ADORABLE! makes me wanan slap the lil spoiled brats at my workplace <_< jk
butt yeh so kewl lol
no no no, hahhaha, i don't go out there to help kids. i'm not some crazy saint or mother teresa. :lol: but thanx. please don't make me out to be something more than i'll ever be. :) many of these kids are just coincendentals. u run into ppl, u meet kids who cross ur path, u find out about orphanages here, u trek the rural plains. it's just one of those things, where u just go with the flow, because when ur traveling, there's soooooo much out there, it's endless issues one after another. i just travel to these places with good friends and sometimes, we're inspired with a vision to do more while we're out there. i personally can't be a passive traveler, it makes me feel helpless, and as if i'm invading the land with my foreign existence. i mean, if i'm gonna be half way around the world somewhere, i don't just want to be looking, i feel like i owe the ppl there for welcoming me to their country. u know what i mean? ;) :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Amazing ! Nice Eiffel Tower btw ^_^
yeeah i wish i had the time to go up. i'll have to return very soon, just so i can climb the tout de eifel. i've always fantasized about pullin' the king kong move, where u climb up along the side of the tower just like the empire state building :lol: once i make it to the top, i'll take more fotos for all to see ;)