1TYM hwaiting!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL LEE JUN KI THREAD AT SARNWORLD

Name: Lee Jun Ki
Date of Birth: April 17, 1982
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, Singing, Dancing
Education: Seoul Arts University - Movie Part
Debut: 'So, Basic' Advertisement Model (2001)

Movies:
King's Man (2005)
Flying Boys (2004)
Hotel Venus

TV Series/ Drama:
Star's Noise
What About Me
My Girl (2005)

Music Video:
Clazziquai - Sweety
Kang Sung Hoon - Precious Story
Lee Soo Young - Grace

CF:
I-Audio
Su An Su (수앤수)
KFC

*profile credited to Lee Jun Ki thread @ soompi forum
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26405
*images credited to all original uploaders @ soompi forum

----------------------

LEE JUN KI MEDIA:
[MV] Lee Soo Young - Grace
[MV] Clazziquai - Sweety
[CF] Pomegranate drink
[opening intro] My Girl

----------------------

Lee Jun Ki is one of my newest obsession since I started watching My Girl. He's probably the most beautiful guy I've ever seen! :D I loved his character "Jung Woo" in the series and the chemistry between him and Lee Da Hae was amazing...just too bad that he didn't get her in the end...lol, even she said that if she was to pick, she would've picked Jung Woo over Gong Chan. ^_^ I'll post more of his pictures later...but feel free to post some news/pictures/whatever of him on here.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i like him too ^ ^ first i recon he is weird..i mean his face is a bit weird ehheheh but then after i finish watching MG..haha i like him..i feel sorry for him in MG..
LEE JUN KI BBassYA!!!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I know, the first time I saw him was in those pictures of his character in the korean movie, King's Man, and I was just like... :blink: I didn't really like him but after watching My Girl, I have completely hypnotized by Lee Jun Ki's good looks and character ^_^

**added some Lee Jun Ki media from youtube.com**

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
I know, the first time I saw him was in those pictures of his character in the korean movie, King's Man, and I was just like... :blink: I didn't really like him but after watching My Girl, I have completely hypnotized by Lee Jun Ki's good looks and character ^_^

**added some Lee Jun Ki media from youtube.com**
[post="82927"][/post]​
hahahahha most of the movies are like tat ay..makes us fall into a guy we used to hate /dont like them ^ ^hahahha

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha yeah I agree when I first saw him I was like....he's not that good looking but then as i was watching MG omg he got hotter and hotter >_< I wished that he would've got Lee Da Hee too but it's all goodz ahaha =D

sarN

sarNie Granny
he very beautiful i do evny him :wub:

STIMA

LOVE HIMMMM T_T
he looks soo hot in that picture too! his stylle is soo hottttt LOL. he is one of my newest guy on my TOP 5 LIST...i liked him from MY GIRL too and beforee that his ullzzang pics looked cutee =)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg i agree...seeing him on the commerical and in music video this guy is a total hottie...he is soo hot! and full of personality

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yay! more Lee Junki lovers :w000t: We all loved him in My Girl...he was so cute in there. However, I saw some of his newer pictures and I don't really like his hairstyles. I think he should just stick with his hairstyle from My Girl...it matched him so perfectly :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...ehhhh, he looks too feminine...maybe, it's the angle of the pic, but I dont know...more pics Jam!

Put me in awe with his hotness will ya? :p

STIMA

yess i like his hairstyle in MY GIRL better...but hes still hot! and he DOES look feminine but i dont think hes femininee acting...lol HE DOESNT look tHAT GIRLLY theres more people that look girllier than him! HES HOTT LOL hm i should post up some pics of himm later cuz i gotta go to work now t__tt junkiii <33

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...ehhhh, he looks too feminine...maybe, it's the angle of the pic, but I dont know...more pics Jam!

Put me in awe with his hotness will ya? :p
[post="97743"][/post]​
i'm planning on putting more pictures...just been a little lazy at it. Everyone, feel free to fill up this thread with pictures of him and his hotness. Then Wai Wai will be like this :shock: *drools* :wub: j/k :lol:

princess87

sarNie Egg
Lee Jun Ki is such hottie!! I got to admit this, at first when I first I saw him, I thought he was kind of wierd looking. But after watching him in My Girl, I'm soo totally obssessed with him. I'm like searching everywhere for this dude, like downloading tons of videos with him in it like those Lee Soo Young 'Grace' mvs. hahaha!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
JaM said:
Everyone, feel free to fill up this thread with pictures of him and his hotness. Then Wai Wai will be like this :shock: *drools* :wub: j/k :lol:
[post="98287"][/post]​
LOL...I probably have to watch his movies then since a few of you guys became infatuated after seeing him there ^_^

Or is it that his looks grown onto you? Haha...It happens to me sometimes..

It's like...Hmmm...he/she isnt that good look'n but as the movie/series progresses, they seem to look better or dare I say Ummm...Ooooh La La! :lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^you should watch My Girl then! That's such a cute series and his character was just adorable. :D