Let is SNOW!

:spin: OMG its SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE IN COLORADO! :spin:
How about there where you live. I love snow but i hate to driving it...

colorado?? *TEARS** my wonderful hometown?? *more tears* i miss it so much! *CRIES* yingerbug where do you live? Wesminster? Denver?

anyways..it snows a little here in wisconsin.
I live in Westminster! Did in Northglenn for a year. Thou Ima orginally from Montana... I miss my homestate adn town too... :spin:

Pee

sarNie Elites
WHAT its snowing there??? it didnt even start snowing in sweden yet ........... <_<

:spin: OMG its SNOWING LIKE CRAZY HERE IN COLORADO! :spin:
How about there where you live. I love snow but i hate to driving it...
awww u so lucky...i want snow too....

WHAT its snowing there??? it didnt even start snowing in sweden yet ........... <_<
over here too ..we don't have snow and i hope that we will have soon....biy the way..i miss u my Pee'flower long time i don't talk to u... :spin:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

It's going to start snowing soon here too!

The cold front rushing in is piercing through my body...LOL, well, not that extreme :p

But, it's cold alright :spin:

Pee

sarNie Elites
awww u so lucky...i want snow too....
over here too ..we don't have snow and i hope that we will have soon....biy the way..i miss u my Pee'flower long time i don't talk to u... :spin:
aww i miss u too my dear Lily´flower :loool: i hopw u were here,,sumone to warm me when the snow wil fall haha :spin:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i never seen or touched snow in ma life lol this might be ma first white xmas lol

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
it's not snowing here in MN but it's getting there! getting cold but today was a beautiful sunny warm day!! i like snow but not the cold! im sick already from the cold weather!! hehe...:D

colorado?? *TEARS** my wonderful hometown?? *more tears* i miss it so much! *CRIES* yingerbug where do you live? Wesminster? Denver?

anyways..it snows a little here in wisconsin.
omgosh penny you live in wisconsin?? what city?? haha. well yeah like what penny said. it snows a little here.

haha dun owrry i´ll visit u next summer ;) ..i dun live far from u,,, U live FAr from me!
:rolleyes: i will waiting u come..... :( but the summer is not like the winter :lmao: it will be a really really cold winter :spin: me want u near me now.... :spin: :lmao:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
OMGOD, i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE snow so much!
i would shovel your driveway/sidewalk for free just because i LOVE snow, hahahah.

it snowed a bit...then it melted. cant wait till it snows for reallls!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man I don't know whats up with you guys. I'm gonna list a bunch of reasons why the snow sucks.

1.) First of all, its COLD so you have to start the car up early meaning going out in the cold air with your hairs all like Einstein since you just got out of bed.

2.) Its hard to run in the snow.. I need to run fast after I rob little kids of their lunch money.

3.) Sucks to drive in the snow and it just gives me a good excuse to hit some old lady crossing the road with a cane.

4.) Its hard to get up since its so comfy in the morning. Not only do I have to wake myself up but also my little buddy that lives in my pants. That guy is a bitch to wake up.

The only cool thing about snow is that I can pee on it and write my name.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with Darvil...snow sucks. Haha...I lived in Alaska for about two years and I completely hated the snow! I'm so glad I'm back in Seattle now where we barely get snow ever. The only good thing about snowy months is - after it melts away all the lush greens come back out! Hehe...