Let's have a sarNworld Karaoke!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Is it too late to post karaoke?? :D

Here's mine... I sang the JLR theme.. I messed up on a certain parts.. still can't fully speak Thai or sing it obviously, but it's all for fun. :loool:

-deleted-

:D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Sweet ;)

I don't sing but I just found out how to reduce considerably the vocal part of a mp3 file. Thanks Youtube and Audacity :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: you guys have some time still until the old man fixes it ^__^ LOL since he bussy right now we probably won't do it anytime soon ^__-" so it gives time to practice

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
so how is this karoke thing going to go like....we just record us sing on mp3 formant, or live on the chat?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ohh i have a new song to sing..not that i'm any good at it hahahaha
Lome your song took me so long to dl but your worth it..i'm going to listen to it right now....
Lmao Lome I thought you were talking when Ariel talked..I was like wow she really does sound like Ariel lmao!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lome.. i didnt get to dl the song yet!...can you repost it again?...or you can do it live on paltalk? lol...btw did you get a new mic yet?

oh wait..you prolly did huh..since you did sang the jlr song? ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yes I got a new mic.. and I'll do it live. I take these links down after a day cause I don't want to get too embarrassed. :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO i just read the "application" stuff for the karoke in the radio and forum ahahah i will see if i can do it then ill fill it out to make it "official" LMAO getting to be reallll ahhahahahha