Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm here to defend aun lol. i've always liked his characters in the past cuz he was the nice gentlemen type so he has always left me with a good impression. the only thing i would say about his looks is that his mouth is a bit wide other than that he looks fine, manly and tall. rita is an alrite actress and her voice will always annoy me.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I was going to pass on this lakorn as well. I am not a big fan of Aun, but I like Rita's role, the other cast members (esp Janesuda and Jaja), and the intense storyline. I can't wait to find out what all the hatred is about. I am glad I gave this a chance and now have something to look forward to after Tat Dao ended.

The only reason I don't like Aun is that he usually plays the weak, passive, and boring pr'ek, but this lakorn may change my opinion of him.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna know what happened between the fam and why they don't get along. It's a pretty good lakorn so far.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode was pretty intense. i wanna know who pull that scam on them -- making them sleep together --

rita's really good in here .. i feel her character comes alive -- i cried with her when she went out that night to her dad's funeral -- quite sad :(

i feel bad for beam for being neglect by his dad's side of the family long with his mom's side of family -- it's as if he's unwanted

fanny

sarNie Adult
i think beam's dad is that guy with the mustache. broadcast always have good actors and actresses in their lakorn. i want more cant wait for more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the cast besides aun and beam. gosh, auns acting is so BLAH. its not as bad nor is it good. the way he portray his character is so boring. i cant get through his scene with rita cuz they lack chemistry. i would of enjoyed this more if pra'ek was someone else.

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
Second episode just got more intense!! I'm loving the drama already!!!! I think I have a idea of who drug both of them! I think Its that guy work for aun family!!! He the one who drove rita half brother home from the hospital when he found out their dad die!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah I haven't episode 2. Tinah, it hard for me to watch scenes with Aun and Rita too. But his acting is decent. He is like Chakrit to me. I know some of you hard core fans will be what in the world is she talking about, she must be nuts saying my Chakrit isn't hot lol I can watch their lakorns but I am not attracted by them. They're decent in my eyes lol.

cecilia

Staff member
i like aun in here .. i think he and rita have chemistry ..
i like their scene together .. can't wait to see the result ..

the person who drug rita and aun seem like that gay man of rita's aunt.
at least that's what the preview's suggesting --- the button.
i have a feeling aun's uncle's doing it too.

wanna know how they'll plan to make this whole scheme turn true.
who will take the first initiative?

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i am also so addicted to seeing riat and aun together. i love the story so much, though aun's brother seemed a little stupid here.
and i still can't figure out the whole trick. rita or aun,which is the one they want to set up?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
have to admit that this is the only lakorn that I addicted to now... since Soot Sneaha...

Aun is ok and Rita is so so to me but the storyline and the intensity of each plot is superb :)

I think the gay guy who claims himself as newphew of rita's aunt is the one who took the pictures but I am not sure about the mastermind. Maybe aun's father????

waiting restlessly for the next epi...

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm thinking he's in this all by himself -- or that aun's uncle is part of this but just act out as if he have no clue of what's going on b/c later in the lakorn, they'll become lover ..

so yup -- i'm very curious to know what happen next .. i have to agree on the part that i anticipate this b/c i do not know what the plot will be for the next episode so it's definitely keep me on my toe guessing lol

little

sarNie Adult
only 1 i'm hook too and luv the intesity and the plot secretively.. the so called nephew from rita's aunt seems to be behind it and not too sure of the pr ek uncle cus it seem like they like each other but he doesn;t seem like he knows or take part of the scam. i luv it can't wait for more.