Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Actually I was watching mv of Aun w/ Ae from their lakorn. They were actually really cute together. He looks better onscreen than on pics. So I am going to give this lakorn a try since sadly the one w/ Ae was horror! :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening

rita's short is really short lol but yeh, jaja, noon sunitra, and jenny jensuda is also in here

credit to aunwittaya.freeforum.org

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jaja & Jenny are sooo cute:) Noon is so pretty, hope she is NOT nang'rai. She been doing alot of lakorn this year, glad for her! Rita look soooo pretty and cute, Aun look so much better w/ short hair:) They don't look bad together but Rita is soooo freakiin' slim & tall as hekc, her legs are toooo long! :p Lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita look pretty, love her hair! Aun look nice!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Woah...my eyes must be deceiving me. At certain angles Aun resembles a younger Huang XiaoMing but the real Huang XiaoMing is smexy. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just cant stand aun. his acting is blah and so is his looks lol. rome should of been in this..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Woah...my eyes must be deceiving me. At certain angles Aun resembles a younger Huang XiaoMing but the real Huang XiaoMing is smexy. :p
lmao.. i have to admit a tiny bit but of course the real huang xiaoming kills him lol.. man i have to start on royal tramp.. lol..

dont we all wish it was rome hehe.. xp ^_^.. GO RTEAM!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
at first i did not agree with rita cutting her beautiful long hair but this look is not bad and as much as i wished the p'ek is rome i guess i'll tune in