Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

fun

Expired Sarnie
After watching episode two, my view has changed. It may be a typical plot but the mystery behind it all is so mysterious and intriguing. What I like about Ch3, they can turn a simple plot into something awesome. It's really a different vibe and Rita is sure smoking hot. This is by far the best I have ever seen Rita in (acting wise). I felt so much pain as if I was really her. It so sad knowing that she was there at her father funeral yet she had no clue it was his father. What got me confused was why hadn't the driver inform Nikkie sometimes it sounds like they are saying Vicky lol sooner.

It's funny how it is so hilarious one moment and bam so intense the next.

This is really Ch3 year, I guess they are making up for last year. I am also amazed with Ae and Janie lakorn. I have only seen the first half of it though at YT. It's also another typical lakorn but the story behind it is way too interesting.

Well I cannot start on episode 3 yet, I got to run an errand. Will watch it tonight. =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dude, been waiting for eps 2 cuz i got hooked on the first episode. finally here. gonna go watch it now! hahaha so far so good!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I really like this lakorn so far. Rita's acting has improved and Ch3 is doing a good job with the suspense and mystery behind drugging of the main characters. I love the older actors also. They're very memorable and is helping to carry this.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
My mother and I r soo hook on this lakorn... I'm suprise that Rita acting is getting good in here.
Before she was okay but, now she is gettin good so far.
Anwayz, the storyline is amazing and I like the mystery in this lakorn too.
The person who play n'ek aunt.. I don't know her name but, I do know that she using to play
lakorns in the old days..mostly n'rai.. How come she starting to act in a lakorn again? I haven't
seen her in years..

little

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so mysterious and i believe that rita is not the real daughter of the younger bro. I think her uncle is her real father. cant wait for more

cecilia

Staff member
^what make you believe that?
i'd like to know the clue as well b/c i'm 100% she is her dad's daughter but now that you say that, i'm doubting my head ..
mind sharing why you feel or think she's not ..

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
true.. hmmmmm.. it's making me think as well... With the love and anger he have about his wife would he truly completely get with someone else and have a baby with. hmmmm.... because there is no picture of Rita her mom and dad.. only her mom and her.

bEI

sarNie Egg
me too.... i missed them so much together
yeh i know. i wish pek was either tye or rome. aun doesnt really appeal to me nor look attractive, but whatever ill still watch it. there is another pairing in the lakorn that i like to look forward to and thats nek's older bro and pek's ex girlfriend

little

sarNie Adult
^what make you believe that?
i'd like to know the clue as well b/c i'm 100% she is her dad's daughter but now that you say that, i'm doubting my head ..
mind sharing why you feel or think she's not ..

Hello Cecila this is the only thai lakorn i'm watching but I have been luving and starting to watch modern chinese and korean series cus I always like ancient kinds it's actually really good. Their love scenes are real unlike thai. Just that the uncle is more caring, loving he's the one who always go visit her not the aunt and her dad. Especially the scene when Rita was at the temple and she cried when she found out her dad passed away. She said even though we're distance but she still luvs him and forgive him right there u can see her uncle in pain and holding his tears and emotions inside. Also when everyone saw the pics that she and p'ek were in bed naked together he's the one who punch Aun saying that he raped Rita being really pissed off and protecting like a real dad should do. I feel like he's the dad. Don't any1 agrees with me or I'm just thinking it? This movie is interesting.

cecilia

Staff member
^i understand where you are going too .. however for me, i think he's more of a caring uncle b/c he have no children and that his brother is close to him too so maybe he care too much. I guess, i sees it differently b/c i'm used to seeing thai lakorn with caring family member, especially those that has no kid and have to care for their sibling's children. I think the uncle feel sorry that she have to grow up aboard and the reason why he's visiting her more than her real could be that her dad have heart issue and can't take that many visit there -- or he could have his own reason too. I believe she's her dad daughter b/c of the connection she have for him and care for him even though they're distant ... the photo of her and her mom along with her dad's favorite flower says it to me that she is his .. i don't think her uncle has or would have give her up for his younger brother when he can also have rita inherit his wealth as well. overall, i feel the uncle is just doing his duty as a caring god-father. (but that's just me or how i see it too)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmmm... you make me think.. lol.. but it can be true.. who knows... and if you are!! you are good!!! LOL :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think he really loves Nickie as his daughter since he doesn't have any children himself. But he could possibly be the father too, it could be one big twist.

I still haven't seen 3 yet, oh I am behind. =(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really Tinah, I am going to go crazy if it is true and if it isn't true I will go mad crazy lmao I just hope it will be like KKKJ not the storyline but the genre.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, i just hope if its true that it'll make up for all the bad lakorns that starred with together. only their first one was good..

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 3 was OMG!!! But there were some scenes that I just didn't understand. Nickie's father died, but she acts as if nothing happens so she jokes around with Khun San. I am a little disappointed. But I felt so bad for her when those pictures were exposed. This is so intense. I wonder who is the mastermind behind these all.

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
The weird bodygard looks like he's ploting something against the family. I'm pretty sure He's up for something bad!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought it was pretty obvious the "butler" did it. :lol: Or at least that's what Rita calls him, "Pa Baan" is butler right? I'm liking it so far, I just can't stand Rita's half-bro, he's so annoying. Rita's friend is cute too.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
This is my assumption behind the mystery.

The pa'eg aunt is behind all this with the butler. She uses the butler to do the jobs for her so her son will get the will from nicky's father. She created the button scence at nicky apartment and have the butler pretend to steal it back... but really he meant to left it there.