LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
all the flayers are up on our blog so check it out! the only one tats not up is HAWAII! that will be their first stop then Houston then so on!!

OKIE SO LETS GET REAL NOW! i've just been notified that my informations about these concerts are being posted else where without CREDITING so if you know where it's been post besides sarn,wordpress,INtern,myspace & emails please let me know... NO ONE has these informations before i do. && if u just take lil infomations of it please just credit R.U.N.2007 it's a bitch when ppl do tat and ur hard work aren't being appreciative!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I know I can look it up, but is Carmichael by San Francisco, Sunny? I am trying to decide what concert to hit! Thanks, Sunny!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I know I can look it up, but is Carmichael by San Francisco, Sunny? I am trying to decide what concert to hit! Thanks, Sunny!
Carmichael is in Sacramento. It's like North Sac. It's about 15 mins away from CAL EXPO. Actually its probably less than 15 if theres no traffic.
If you live in Merced, Chowchilla, Madera, San Joaquin, Clovis, Tulare, its closer for you to do the one in Fresno. But if you live in Stockton, San Francisco, Modesto, Manteca, Lodi, Galt, Fairfield, Davis, Roseville, Yuba City, Marysville, I'd definitely do the Carmichael one.
I guess if you live before Turlock then go to Carmichael and if you live after Turlock go to Fresno.

sunny_gyrl

i was told it was close to sac. but seriously i dun't knoe tat city too! i mean come to mn ifu can't decide! we have the wildest fans ever!lol but do fresno ifit's closer to u or where ever!!

gloomy_girl

sarNie Egg
This is exciting. I'm thinking about going to the SAC one. Just wondering how the format for the concert will be? Is there going to be chairs and such or is it similar to Num Sornram's concert in MN?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay...this concert is too big to pass up...I'm going no matter how I get there, I have to go, I can't miss it...I live literally over 4 hours away...but I have to go...I wanted to know if anyone else from Cali was going to the Clovis one, so we could meet up, cuz I wouldn't know anyone there, and I don't want to be alone surrounded by mostly Thai speakers when I don't speak it or understand it.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
^i'm going and i don't speak thai as well... i'm actually hmong... sure, we can definately meet. by the way, planning to buy front seat/vip tickets??? i haven't call but if they're selling per table then are you interested??? pm me!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
^i'm going and i don't speak thai as well... i'm actually hmong... sure, we can definately meet. by the way, planning to buy front seat/vip tickets??? i haven't call but if they're selling per table then are you interested??? pm me!
I'm going and I'm also Hmong. I'm purchasing the vip tickets but because they change the location, I have to wait for the new tickets. The person in charge is going to inform me of when i can pick up my vip tickets. i'm still waiting for his call but i'll call to check with him next week. have you purchase your ticket yet?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
kool then pangmoua :) who are you going with??? there'll be four of us. well, i called and he said that the new tickets should get to him by monday. he said to call back on monday to check. vip tickets are $50. i hope it's true- he said that vips get to take pictures with life and oil for free! i won't even mind paying for pictures! wow! this is exciting!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL moh if the news bout the sac one is for sure...yes i am going..gonna drag someone else with me also!!! lol you want me to slip your number to Oil right???? and uh-hem... :lol:

sunny_gyrl

INTERESTED IN ZAZA CONCERTS CHEC R.U.N.2007 FOR MORE INFORMATIONS AND LOCATIONS! IT'S BEEN UPDATED!

CREDIT IF UR TAKING INFORMATION!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
kool then pangmoua :) who are you going with??? there'll be four of us. well, i called and he said that the new tickets should get to him by monday. he said to call back on monday to check. vip tickets are $50. i hope it's true- he said that vips get to take pictures with life and oil for free! i won't even mind paying for pictures! wow! this is exciting!
I'll be going with my sister, therefore there will be the two of us. I agree with you, I wouldn't mind paying for the pictures. I'll also take my own camera but also want to take pictures with them. I'll call him Monday. Do you know if it'll be table or how is the seating? I hope it wouldn't be like num's concert in fresno. I got vip tickets but didn't feel like it was vip ticket because of the seat I got. Anyways, can't wait until the concert.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
kry*star, are you making shirts to wear or posters? I was thinking about shirts but am not too sure whether I'll have the time to make them for me and my sisters. I'll have to see about getting the materials or go to a shop that will do it for me.

maimablis

sarNie Egg

I'm going and I'm also Hmong. I'm purchasing the vip tickets but because they change the location, I have to wait for the new tickets. The person in charge is going to inform me of when i can pick up my vip tickets. i'm still waiting for his call but i'll call to check with him next week. have you purchase your ticket yet?

How excited. I'm hmong too and i don't understand a word in thai but for sure i'm going to see one of my favorite actor, Oil. So anyone know where it actually is in clovis. I live in fresno. I'm talking about the location. Well about buyin the vp ticket. If i do buy it i hope it doesn't suck like Num's concert (that just passed which i went to in fresno). B/c i realize that (my opinion) those who bought the vp tickets didn't really get what they pay for. His concert was kind of well you can say in chaos n not organize cause everyone instead of sitting down..just run N fight to stay in the front of those vp spots ( i guess i was one of them at some point) n no one really say anythin so yeah. Well more info please note meh.