LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Well, I think Oil is still being a good sport. I've seen lots of pictures with him smiling and leaning into the fans. He is sick and that partying doesn't help him get better. LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg you girls made a very good point...the poor guy was sick..and yes i see his red nose.. i guess he was only trying to not give the rest of us his germs LOL...but anyhow..thanks for sharing your opinions and comments..its fun to read everyones experiences..!

so i guess i will look at it in a different perspective then...thanks i was starting to sway more towards lift (that night) even though he does plays the bad guy part very very well...(when you hate someone so much in a lakorn that you wanna run in and kick em in the groins...esp the villian roles..you know they are doing a mighty fine job) :lol:

ps oil sure wont waste any time does he..sick or not he has that "im partying" kind of attitude lol (if it was me..i would be home asleep with a blanket 24/7 til i feel better...cause the party can wait!)

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
here's the information FOR THE MINNESOTA FAN MEET! if you have GIFTS that you would like to give them you are MORE then welcome to bring them! ALTHOUGH THEY WILL BE PLAYING GAMES AND WHAT NOT SO COME!!!!!!!! SEATS ARE LIMITED!!!! if u have any questions my number is on the flayer so gimme a hollar!

CREDIT TO: R.U.N. 07

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I so agree with you on everything...I think they didn't do a good job at promoting them, cuz I barely found out about it, if it wasn't for being on Sarnworld...I didn't see posters for them anywhere, not even in Long Beach, and there's plenty of Cambodians that love Thai artists out there...It was sad that there were barely any people there, I expected more for them, but maybe cuz it's Fresno...but hey, I drove 4 hours to see them, plenty others have and would've too...I hope they didn't feel like they weren't liked out here by how many people there were there...I'd rather have more people there for them, so they can feel good about their fans in America...There were so many technical difficulties, and playing the wrong tracks...I felt so bad for them.

I grew to love Lift from this experience...he's very friendly and sweet...and does make eye contact with every one...no matter how many times people go up to him, to take pictures, or give him a rose...My most memorable experience with him was when he was signing autographs, I never got a chance to give him a rose, so I gave him one then, and I got his attention and handed him the rose, and he looked up at me and said, "Thank You," in the sweetest way, with that huge smile of his...and it was so cute when he was singing one of his songs and forgot the lyrics towards the end, and he'd just smile through it...I didn't see his wife, but my friend took a picture with her, and she is pretty...While I was waiting to get my picture, and I was pushed up against the table so much that I couldn't even move...I saw two girls fighting to stand next to Oil...but I also saw two other women sneaking a kiss on Lift's cheeks...all I heard from him was a "whoa" or something like that...poor guy was shocked...

Oil was totally entertaining to watch...man, their hip action in Rom Bor Choi got everyone screaming, and I'm so glad I caught that on camera...Even though Oil was obviously sick, he was still so full of energy...I gotta give him props for that, for being a trooper even though he was blowing his nose most of the time, and drinking tons of water...But I really expected him to be more outgoing, especially from watching him in Din Neau Tong...

It overall was a great experience for me, to hear them and meet them...and I hope they get a better outcome in LA...I noticed the boys certainly took advantage of shopping out here...with Oil in his Ed Hardy shoes...they were adorable to watch, even though I barely understood what they were saying. I'm gonna post video as soon as I get it from someone.

Btw kry*star and ponglover, where did you guys sit?
me and my sister sit in the front right table by the door that they come out to the stage to sing. Love them.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Hi everyone, I also went to the Clovis one too. Oil and Lift was soooo cute and hot. They both were nice. Lift is soooo adorable. I luve him!!!! Well here are some pics that I took of them. Hope you guys like it!!!

Lift is soooo cute!!!

Luve his smile!!!

Here is a pic of me and the boys!!!

Me and P'Ying, Lift's wife. She is sooo cute and nice, so friendly to talk with!!!
aww the pic of lift and oil with u is so cute... hhahaha how they're leaning towards u guys hahaha.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
lift and oil are so cute and adorable in person. Lift's wife is soooooooooooo pretty. man, my sister would want/love to be his wife.

chubs

sarNie Egg
you know i wouldn't smile and be a good sport either if the fans were so rude and obnoxious .. pulling them down for a picture without permission.. grabbing their ass, being drunk and embarrassing.. that's so despicable.. should be glad that they stayed to finish up the concert.. if it was me i'd wave you good bye.. lol plus i doubt oil cares if you left a bigger fan of lift.. that's even better actually... so there can be more request for lift to be in more lakorns..

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Minnesota are soooo lucky, they get a fan meeting. I wish we have a fan meeting in Clovis too because I want to talk to the boys. I didn't even get to talk to them instead of saying hi and bye. You guys are sooo lucky, I wouldn't miss it if I live in Minnesota!!! B)

ampoo

sarNie Egg
:lol: Lift is so nice but was making fun of you when you turn your back. :lol: I see how nice and friendly he is infront of you but blow up a face to imitate how fat you are.

sunny_gyrl

TICKETS FOR MINNESOTA CONCERT::

WE STILL HAVE TICKETS FOR DOOR PRICE SO IF U STILL WANNA GO U CAN GET TICKETS AT THE DOOR FOR 40.00!!!

sunny_gyrl

MINNESOTA FAN MEETING IS NOW UNDECIDED AT THE MOMENT AND MIGHT BE A CHANCE FOR CANCELLATION THERE WAS A CALL FROM THE VENUE THAT SOMEONE HAS BOOKED THE PLACE ON THE SAME DAY WE DID AND THEY WILL LET US KNOE BY AT LEAST FRIDAY AFTER NOON IF WE GOT THE PLACE OR NOT!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
the MN fan meeting has been canceled
got our confirmations from the sponcor

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
The concert was AWESOMEEEEEEE! I <3 P'Lift & P'Oil. P'Oil is so not stuck up like some people say he is! Sunny, Pze, Sarah, Mee, & Susan did an awesome job of working at the concert! Love you girls! Thanks to Lala, Nareeya, Starry & Nicky for making the night fun! ^_^

Sorry my pix aren't that great because the lighting wasn't that great but I did have awesome seats!!

Look at P'Lift work the stage lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
The concert was AWESOMEEEEEEE! I <3 P'Lift & P'Oil. P'Oil is so not stuck up like some people say he is! Sunny, Pze, Sarah, Mee, & Susan did an awesome job of working at the concert! Love you girls! Thanks to Lala, Nareeya, Starry & Nicky for making the night fun! ^_^

Sorry my pix aren't that great because the lighting wasn't that great but I did have awesome seats!!

Look at P'Lift work the stage lol

thanks... haha it's good to hear u had a great time hahaha!! :D lift and oil are so adorable. hahaha

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I had a lot of fun, P'Oil and P'Lift are so awesome!!! They're extremely good looking in person and really nice ^_^ I like how P'Oil has so much energy. Thanks, Jennifer for always informing with the 411 on Thai stars concerts!!! VIP was worth it! It was a great night ... Thanks Sunny and her crew did a great job at this concert. I enjoy the bottle of sprinkling wine lolz which usually I wouldn't try. :lol: