Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey, let me ask something... Who's the guy that plays as Anne's brother/ cousin? Is he Andrew Cronin? If so, he's awesome!... I think he looks cute... He has the deep american style look :wub: ... Narak jung loie a!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep thats andrew. agree, hes soo hot. this is his 2nd lakorn. i hope to see more of him and maybe next time as the pra'ek

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my gosh, if it turns out like that I might have to shot my TV. I hate the whole taking responsibility thing when the nang rai gets pregnant. It really pisses me off. I hope, Oh I hope they don't do it like that.

I've noticed that Channel 3 puts out pretty good lakorns. Hopefully they will continue with this trend.
yeh, they are coming out with alot of good lakorns.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh, second? What was the 1st?... Yesh, he's totally hot with that mysterious look... Reminds me of one of those goth.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hehe dito. more cuter than the pra'eks huh.

his first lakorn was also with mart title "sao pern jao sanae" alot of the cast in there is in this lakorn as well.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
"Sao Pern Jao Sanae"? Was that the one with Noon S.?

Yup, yup!! They're getting hotter than the pr'ek.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, with noon. you should check it out, its pretty good. i was bored one day and decided to give it a try and what you know, i end up liking it. plus, mart was a cutie

i hope we'll get to see andrew as the p'ek. plus, even Tah got to be one so its possible for andrew.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
agree....andrew is a hottie...i like his character in likit khammathep, not a beyotch like his sisters...
and he's also one of dan's close friend.....

just finished watching episode 5....it was gooood....dang it i was hoping ann would tell mart the truth but stupid phones keep ringing and mart's dirty mouth...arghhh...cant wait for sweet scenes

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
IF it really goin have up to eps 17 i'll fill in the rest of the storyline hahah. In eps 11 there will be a kidnap scene to some island, forest or outer space -- somewhere, eps 13 they return back to the city cuz she catch a fever , ep 14 her old bf return back to her and ask forgivness & Aom goes back to Mart, eps 15 prolly some kind of marriage betweet Mart & Aom due to some responsibility reason :lol: , ep 16 Mart found out the truth about the baby , ep 17 Ann goin thur her pregnancy w/Mart by herside -- FIN
HAHAHA sarn your too funny .....you forgot to add some more r scene

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yep, with noon. you should check it out, its pretty good. i was bored one day and decided to give it a try and what you know, i end up liking it. plus, mart was a cutie

i hope we'll get to see andrew as the p'ek. plus, even Tah got to be one so its possible for andrew.
i tried it out with my sisters but none of us liked it so we didn't follow anymore

oo oo. what are you trying to say here... that tah isn't all that cute? lol ... andrew is hot!1 thin too, not to say.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i tried it out with my sisters but none of us liked it so we didn't follow anymore

oo oo. what are you trying to say here... that tah isn't all that cute? lol ... andrew is hot!1 thin too, not to say.
no offense to his fans or anything but i dont think hes cute nor is he pra'ek material.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i don't think so too. i've only seen 2 lakorn with him and that was nang fah cyber. he was very nerdy there, but it was ok... still, i don't see him as pr'ek material either.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess they really are short on pra'ek lol. but they should choose those other supporting actors who is more decent looking like andrew for example.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
whao ! 17 ! it too long ! Since the lakorn is moving at a fast pace >> r' scene eps 2 , marriage eps 4 , death eps 6 >>>> 2nd r' scene eps 8 , pregrant eps 10 ... wat about 11 - 17 LOL !!!
dang another r scene between anne and mart... wow...