Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahh! I'm behind! lol Watching epi 4 right now and just finished dling epi 5... Her aunt is so mean! She's an *ss...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Another thing, I realy like the girl song... Anyone have it? I don't feel like searching for it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the link might have expired already but you could check at the BM section

hey, in the preview for epi 6 did ann hit mart with a vase again or was it something else. i knew she threw somthing at his back. they are both aggressive

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Uh oh. :mellow: . I was checking #5 out didn't save 5 or 4... Now it won't play... I have to dl again *sigh* .

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry, i figure you might have dl it from the BM already

sarN

sarNie Granny
according to mart's fansite, they posted 17 epi. if so, theres still a long way to go

whao ! 17 ! it too long ! Since the lakorn is moving at a fast pace >> r' scene eps 2 , marriage eps 4 , death eps 6 >>>> 2nd r' scene eps 8 , pregrant eps 10 ... wat about 11 - 17 LOL !!!

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz sarn.....girl u got it all lay out....lolz....but iono im curious myself.....

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm..i feel like this might start to drag later on but oh well! Ann and mart are so spunky that i think it'll be entertaining no matter what! aahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol! hey, never know sarn might be right

we'll have to wait n' see but i dont think it'll last up til 17 with the pace that its going unless they drag it

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg.........just finished epi4....and i didnt get to watch epi 5 yet maybe tomoorrow...its late right now...but from the preview...it looks so good

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol! hey, never know sarn might be right

we'll have to wait n' see but i dont think it'll last up til 17 with the pace that its going unless they drag it

yeah , i dont think it will goes up to 17 cuz with the pace it is now wat can happen in 11- 17 ? I'll say it end at most 15 and at least 13 . Don't want to be another "Khing Kor Ra Kar Kor Rang" -- it was end at 19 !! :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah , i dont think it will goes up to 17 cuz with the pace it is now wat can happen in 11- 17 ? I'll say it end at most 15 and at least 13 . Don't want to be another "Khing Kor Ra Kar Kor Rang" -- it was end at 19 !! :eek:
im predicting it'll end around epi 14-15 too. if it does well, they might extend it. hey, it would be kool if ann/mart end up having many babies :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i hate to see a good a lakorn drag...so hopefully this isnt one of them (like lhong ngao jun) but i cant wait for monday and tuesday and mart better still be mean and not soft n up that how i like my p 'ek

sarN

sarNie Granny
IF it really goin have up to eps 17 i'll fill in the rest of the storyline hahah. In eps 11 there will be a kidnap scene to some island, forest or outer space -- somewhere, eps 13 they return back to the city cuz she catch a fever , ep 14 her old bf return back to her and ask forgivness & Aom goes back to Mart, eps 15 prolly some kind of marriage betweet Mart & Aom due to some responsibility reason :lol: , ep 16 Mart found out the truth about the baby , ep 17 Ann goin thur her pregnancy w/Mart by herside -- FIN

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. you watch too many thai drama sarn lol!

isnt ann gonna live somewhere else with the nanny cuz the house where mart attempt to "R" her on the sofa doesnt look familar. i do wanna see some sweet scenes now cuz there has been many kiss/slap already

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn....ur too funny....i love ur storyline....hehe.....

but yep i cant wait for them to have some kook kik scenes either.....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
IF it really goin have up to eps 17 i'll fill in the rest of the storyline hahah. In eps 11 there will be a kidnap scene to some island, forest or outer space -- somewhere, eps 13 they return back to the city cuz she catch a fever , ep 14 her old bf return back to her and ask forgivness & Aom goes back to Mart, eps 15 prolly some kind of marriage betweet Mart & Aom due to some responsibility reason :lol: , ep 16 Mart found out the truth about the baby , ep 17 Ann goin thur her pregnancy w/Mart by herside -- FIN
oh my gosh, if it turns out like that I might have to shot my TV. I hate the whole taking responsibility thing when the nang rai gets pregnant. It really pisses me off. I hope, Oh I hope they don't do it like that.

I've noticed that Channel 3 puts out pretty good lakorns. Hopefully they will continue with this trend.