Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg this will be a kiss/slap lakorn! :clap: so Annes gonna be in 2 this year!..woo hoo!..unless her new one with Ken is a kiss/slap too

thanx to abc @ tv3 and nat for the tran

calla

sarNie Adult
I know Mart will become the Ch.3 new rising actor........i want them to keep on hire more and more good looking guys like him. :)
i just can't wait to see this lakorn.......love both Mart and Ann.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I Hope he becomes known to. But I think he should be since this lakorn is with the best actress ever ANN! ^_^

They make a good looking couple. Cant wait to see them on screen ;) :r-scene-pop-corn: :drool: :spin: :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, atleast some people know who he is now since hes co starring with Anne. lol

more kiss/slap yay!..no surprise there will be a "R" scene and a baby :lol: it usually goes with the concept

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait..the summary sounds very interesting...love mark...he's such a hottie...and on top of that...Ann...she's so gorgeous...the icing on the cake...=]

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I really want Ken is be p'ek in this one..... <_< <_< <_< he would be so good for it....... darn at least it's Mart and not someone else. Anyways got bored and decide to make a clip of the original version... and here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9199907739209688430

I apologize for the poor, poor quality.

God I hope that's a wig that Mart has on and he's gonna clean up during halfway during the lakorn.

kliem

sarNie Egg
yea, i think i remember seeing the older version. i just remeber the praek being very mean to the nangek. haven't seen any of mark's acting yet but i like ann so i'll probably give it a try plus mark looks quite handsome too.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip. ken would be good if he was the pe'ek
It's my pleasure, Lisa!!!!!! I agree Ken would be good for this role and Ann is the absolutely perfect for n'ek. I love how she can be strong and weak!!!!

yea, i think i remember seeing the older version. i just remeber the praek being very mean to the nangek. haven't seen any of mark's acting yet but i like ann so i'll probably give it a try plus mark looks quite handsome too.
Welcome to SW, kliem!!!!! Mart is very handsome LOL with or without the wig hahahhhahhahaha. The only problem I have with him is I can't picture him being so mean..... he was so nice is Sao "something something" lol Anyways I'm sure he'll prove me wrong!!!!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
It would be so darn cool to see Ken in this one as well as the other "untitle" one with Ann. Can't get enough of Ken and Ann! Not fond of Mark at all. <_<

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I almost had a heart attack after reading that my Mart is paring with Ann, especially in this type of drama!!! WOW!

Thank you all for sharing the news, the info, and the clips. :)