Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. aww you dont like Mart, Kristy?

they should follow the old version and novel cuz so far, the pra'eks a meanie, nang'ek is weak but towards the middle she becomes stronger. The director did say this lakorn got the whole package. I'll take his word for it lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't really know if I like him or not b/c I only saw him in one lakorn with Mew where he was 2nd and I didn't find much in him. But hopefully after seeing him with Ann, I guess I could find a way to liking him just like Ken.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I hope Anne finish this one soon and shoot with Ken next cuz can't wait for those two to pair up again!

Anyways I think Anne looks very lovely in this lakorn...hope they air it soon too after shooting..miss P'Anne.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
some show went on the set of this lakorn. Sc thanks to eayjang

aww marts cute dimples

Oh I didn't notice but did Anne loose weight? Her thighs are so slim...very sexy thighs.

And wow does this lakorn really have that many R-scene? Wow....lolz heheh

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see dis lakorn ....OOOoooooOOoooooooooo got me all hype up and everything LOL>> goin on a manhunt for the old version too .

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, this is a kiss/slap too. i'm so slow. i already mentioned it before lol

still cant find the old version, sarn? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll find it . u will see LOL>>> usually i can find all the "R" scene lakorn .

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. i'll be waiting then

the old title was "likit pissawad" they should of kept it cuz it sounds more intense. hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat does "pissawad" mean ?? " kammatep " is too cheesy. The tittle should sound agressive LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nat said "pissawad" means to love, admire, adore, to have affection for someone. it's more intense/sexually? lol

kamatep sounds too cute

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to use the term intense/sexually too but i was to modest :p but i give u prop for dat lol .Yeah , the other tittle does sound better haha

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing tinah....can't wait to see this....man....i have to wait for this too...gosh....

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg they already done the :r-scene-pop-corn: thats so soon!..i dont think they are almost finish filming yet. but poor Anne

"Whoever Anne meets, she would complain/say that she has sores all over her body, because she got rape in the scenes in Likit Gamatep by Mart, who was rough in the scene"

credit to nat