Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
holy smoke ! some one turn on the shower !
lol!..i could just imagine Mart being rough even though he has the sweet look.

hmm. there should be 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: like in the old version since Anne already got "R" so soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol rough ? as if they will show any action in a lakorn hahah i bet ya the camera goin move to the ceiling and all we hear is ann t LOL >>>

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. thats what they said on the news, but dont know how rough lol. probaly not that aggressive like before.

onahc

sarNie Elites
ann said they have completed only a small part of the lakon so you have to wait for her lakon towards the end of the year :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, it was Marts bday too so they celebrate it the same day.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sometimes they like to switch it around. or make changes. i hope they didnt change it either. it'll be great if they add more scenes instead

you could check out page 2, i posted up a pic of the pra'ek in the old version. he has been in many lakorns

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i loved the movie; great storyline. yes more sweet scene would be great but dont change too much.

believe there's a baby too ( she was expecting a baby).

kermint

sarNie Adult
sometimes they like to switch it around. or make changes. i hope they didnt change it either. it'll be great if they add more scenes instead

you could check out page 2, i posted up a pic of the pra'ek in the old version. he has been in many lakorns
oh, i know him. i'm mean the old version Pr'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news about Andrew.

á͹´ÃÙÇì-ÈØÀÁÃ" ´Õã¨Â¡ãË­è
àÁ×èͼÙéãË­èÁͺ§Ò¹ÅФÃàÃ×èͧãËÁè"ÅÔ¢Ôµ¡ÒÁà·¾"
ãËéàÅè¹»ÃСº¡Ñº"ÁÒÃì·-¡ÄÉ®Ò"áÅÐ"á͹ ·Í§»ÃÐÊÁ"
·ÓàÍÒ"á͹´ÃÙÇì-ÈØÀÁÃ"¶Ö§¡Ñºà»ç¹»Å×éÁâ´Â੾ÒСѺ"á͹ ·Í§»ÃÐÊÁ"
·Õèà¨éÒµÑÇ»Å×éÁÁÒ¡ ¢¹Ò´ÂѧäÁèà»Ô´¡ÅéͧÂѧ¢¹Ò´¹Õé áÅéǵ͹¶èÒ¨Т¹Ò´ä˹

Andrew Cronin was excited when the elders gave him a role in the lakorn likit kammathep, play along with mart krisada and ann throngpasom. Andrew was overjoyed especially getting to play with Ann Throngpasom ...

translator:Hunny

aww. i hope he gets to starr in leading roles after this. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hes a new actor. his 1st lakorn was "sao pern jao sanae" with Mart & Noon. i hope he gets to starr in leading roles and pair up with Anne cuz he does admire her.

i think hes hot especially now that he cutted his hair. this is not a recent pic of him

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, really hot. i think he looks pra'ek material. since mart already became a pra'ek than andrew should too.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
aww he looks so cute with jaja i loved them in sao pern jao sanae i'm waiting for them to have a lakorn together again.. but for now i'm anxiously waiting to see him in this lakorn!