Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Ae Sasikarn..yeah..i have her song from this lakorn on my myspace..im so hook on it..beautiful voice=]

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for correcting me lol. oh wow, you must really like the song. ae does have a nice voice although i havent heard her other songs

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
thanks for correcting me lol. oh wow, you must really like the song. ae does have a nice voice although i havent heard her other songs

yeah..i do like the song...very good meaning && it fits the lakorn as well..she does have a beautiful voice..i have both of her albums..i mean who would ever thought an actress can actually sing right?? but she can...i know that ann can sing as well...but i think she rather stick to acting...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah..i do like the song...very good meaning && it fits the lakorn as well..she does have a beautiful voice..i have both of her albums..i mean who would ever thought an actress can actually sing right?? but she can...i know that ann can sing as well...but i think she rather stick to acting...lol
yeh i know. it would suck if a good lakorn has bad song cuz when theres a moment between the pra'nang u wanna listen to something soothing to the ear :lol: it gets you "in" with the lakorn

edit:i cant stop laughing at ann's reaction in the car scene when she assume mart R her. she kept screamin' and hitting him than she climbed out the car window really fast. it was hilarious

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
gosh...i just finished ep 2!! watchin ep 3 tonight haha i have time..but yeah, i loved it when anne was gonna get hit by the car and mart saved her and marts dad gets out of the car and sees mart and anne on top of eachother...haha so hott!....plus i cant get enough of marts body..i havent seen a lakorn yet that shows off the p'ek's body til this one

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Man, you guysa are going on a spree again.lol. I hope this doesn't go over MTR... *cough* I'm gonna make sure it doesn't...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the lakorn is good. i like it so far and it will be more interesting as the next esp come. can't wait for it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh...i just finished ep 2!! watchin ep 3 tonight haha i have time..but yeah, i loved it when anne was gonna get hit by the car and mart saved her and marts dad gets out of the car and sees mart and anne on top of eachother...haha so hott!....plus i cant get enough of marts body..i havent seen a lakorn yet that shows off the p'ek's body til this one
haha dito!..i didnt realize mart is so buff until he started showing off his bod in this lakorn. could be why they have him wear tank top most of the time

pze

sarNie Adult
haha dito!..i didnt realize mart is so buff until he started showing off his bod in this lakorn. could be why they have him wear tank top most of the time

gotta agree with both of u guys.....hes HOT!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
too bad he started acting so late. i wonder how he look like in his younger years. *goes searching*

Viforever

sarNie Egg
I love............ Ep3. This Lakorn make me so happy "I'll smile every time i watch it" :D The characters conversation are just too funny. This drama is my new addiction ^_^ . Want to thanks the producer for a great lakorn like this. Ann & Mart HOT HOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
I love............ Ep3. This Lakorn make me so happy "I'll smile every time i watch it" :D The characters conversation are just too funny. This drama is my new addiction ^_^ . Want to thanks the producer for a great lakorn like this. Ann & Mart HOT HOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
haha..yeah me too! totally addicted to this one!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was worth the wait!..although there has only been 3 epi but i can tell its gonna get better. not only mart/ann are funny but other characters as well like the 2 ladies who always arguing with ann's aunty.

i saw a pic of mart during his graduation day but cant find it now!