Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm so diappointed that this was Matt/Grate second lakorn together. Not to add, they seemed to be second to Kong/Marsha. It's going to be a disappointment all around. The teaser looks terrible.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: CTLUchannel

I seriously don't find this lakorn amusing but i will only watch it for Grate & Matt. They seem to be more interesting than the others. This is lakorn is totally going to revolve around the two kids and Kong-Marsha. :strong:
My Poor Grate-Matt. I wish their second lakorn was about them both instead. I just hope that their next lakorn won't disappoint us. :weep:
I also hope that this lakorn won't ruin the Grate-Matt pairing for us...just like PLR did for Mteam. :teary:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that's what I am afraid of, if this lakorn don't do well than it can ruin Matt and Grate pairing in the future. Not that I expect them to pair up soon after this, but of course I want to see them again. I just don't like how Good feeling tend to focus on the other cast more than the pra'nang. They might even give Kong and Marsha better scenes than Matt and Grate. I have no hope this will be any good, it might be alright though.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Really not my kind of lakorn :( seems that they are dressed as stuffed animals most of the time which is not really romantic ... Don't get me wrong, I love comedies but that is a bit much for me. Sad to see that Grate and Matt are not the main couple because they have one the best chemistry onscreen and offscreen but I will still be watching just for them. Hope to see them together in another lakorn pretty soon and hopefully it will be a slap and kiss kind !!!! Love Matt and Grate <3 <3 <3

Merit

sarNie Adult
Sigh, this lakorn.

People that are looking forward to his lakorn wants to see more of Matt/Grate not a lot of Marsha and Kong. They should have went with a more spicier script than this. I have no idea why I am complaining when it's set to air soon. LOL. Nothing is going to change.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The pictures of Matt/Grate is just too cute. That one picture of Matt tilting her head reminds me of Paula Taylor. I guess, we all know the lakorn is going to be bad, but I'm just gonna watch it for them.