LimeGrass Collection

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lovely manips.. i cant believe you used "summer desires" hehe.. im not watching that drama though since im iffy on barbie.. but damn... huang xiao ming and peter ho!!! ahhhh... but *cough.. iono if i'll watch it lol...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I've been watching Kularb Rai Narm and now, Rome and Yaya are my newest obsession. :p

And here's a simple Taew banner--I think she was supposed to be the Evil Queen in Snow White.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG those ones of rome & yaya are awesome. they look soo pretty.

i love theone on Taew...beautiful. she looks so different.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ur icons are so kute. i love'em XD
wh...Taew looks wicked...coool a dark side of her, hehe...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I went a little crazy when I stumbled upon some Wanida stills (a pity that most of them had water marks where it was hard to remove). Anywho, enjoy!:D
If you can tell, I'm stuck in a (somewhat) black/white phase.

Prachak caring for the wounded Wanida.:wub:

Wanida asleep by the sick Prachak.:wub:

First wedding ceremony. She's looking at him with a: 'WTH is your problem' kind-of-look.:lol:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
waaahhhh I love it! you should teach me some coloring because those are amazing!
^ It's quite simple really--just play with the blending options.

Start off with the base picture, duplicate it and set it to black/white (this is a must have for me) and put it at hard light or overlay.

Then get another layer and fill it with any dark/greyish colour (shades of red, purple, blue are best). And set that layer to lighten.

That's just a little boost to get you started. I add more layers of the black/white version of the base picture and one or two more layers of colour either set at exclusion or lighten.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG I just love them all!!!! I'm so excited for Wanida. I hope that my love for Ateam will still be as strong even after watching Aff & Tik together---they look so amazing together <3