Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. could be why Fon feel weird when they first act together ..
i think it's cute how she vote him to win af --- and now, they're pranang together.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
This lakorn is just too hilarious! Tui&Fon are just sooo cute together!! Love the songs. Tui sounds super sexy when he sings look toong. Gawsh, I cant wait to watch the scene where they sing the duet together. Wonder when will that come up?!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww i thought the song was so cute today, he was so cute with his bandages. so sad the friend doesn't like him (yet). it was funny when he scared her and she pushed him down lol.

max

sarNie Elites
Aww! I really liked the song that the supporting actor song in today's episode! His voice really matches this kind of song! I hope that there will be more singing scenes in this lakorn! Too bad the episodes are just so short : (

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's a good singer. aw i feel bad for him. pakboong is so meannn to him and she likes woot who's on da evil p'no's side

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i was gonna watch this and had high hopes but apparently i never got around to it i should really try to catch up this spring break sounds good from all your comments

cecilia

Staff member
i don't get it .. are they trying to make the other officer gay? b/c he keep staring at Tui in a funny way?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol cecilia u aint notice til now? i thought he liked tui ever since they met LOL

man pakboong is such a biatch. y she so mean to dat one dude

cecilia

Staff member
^lol ..i didn't him to be gay or anything. but lately, his jealous face been showing in the clip all over LOl ..

as for pakboong, i totally agree .. she's mean and evil to Top ..

cecilia

Staff member
today episode was so funny and good.
can't wait to see Fon on stage.

PAKBOONG pissed me off today, how can she be so mean toward TOP when he rush toward the stage to give her the basket flower :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think today's episode was one of my fav. it was so cute and sweet. especially when Namfon started singing, I love what Tui did :wub: his little 'i love you' sign.