Looking for thep sarm rado

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='585958' date='Mar 20 2009, 10:56 PM']Oh yeah? What are they? Did you start uploading yet?[/quote]

my name in youtube is phon24

Phon

sarNie Adult
thats good.. well, someone here had it but never reply back to me.. so, i don't know now.. i wish someone come out the blue and say, "Hey I have it!"

i cant really remember this movie. who had more part i believe rahoo did right?

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='586766' date='Mar 23 2009, 03:04 AM']Hahahaha. LOL. Did you find a background for your YouTube page yet?[/quote]

yea i did.

mia07

Introvert
Lol.. I had a dream last night I found this lakorn..
LOL. OMG, I had a dream that I, too, found this lakorn last night. LOL.
Except that the story was so different, instead, it was Sinee and Suksit
who got each other than Chatree and in the story, somehow, Suksit became
a buddha and it was hard for Sinee and him to love each other. How
awkward, though it would be nice to see them act again. :)

yak

sarNie Adult
it was him and the rainny guy.. pra ruin? dont know if i'm spelling it right.. lol.. it wasn't sarn who had it.. it was someone esle.. but never mind.. i hope the store that i went to during the weekend in oakland has it.. i requested so many boran lakorn and so far i have sung kra pope( the one with yam and i dont know)... again spelling.. lol.. i was so happy when they had it.. lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
it was him and the rainny guy.. pra ruin? dont know if i'm spelling it right.. lol.. it wasn't sarn who had it.. it was someone esle.. but never mind.. i hope the store that i went to during the weekend in oakland has it.. i requested so many boran lakorn and so far i have sung kra pope( the one with yam and i dont know)... again spelling.. lol.. i was so happy when they had it.. lol

sarn has singhagraipope yam version.

mia07

Introvert

Awwww... You guys [You & Yak] makes me want to see this one, badly.
I can't believe I missed it! :S Hopefully, someone will have it.

mia07

Introvert
Nope.. But after watching Sing Tong on YouTube.. I can understand a little.. Lol.. Kinda learn thai from that boran lakorn.. Lol..

Lol.. Yah, This boran lakorn is way better than the remade they did..

Sung Tong? The one that was finished right before Tep Sung Warn now?
OMG, that was like the longest and most boring boran ever! :S You shouldn't
have learned it from there. LOL. Instead, you should have learned it from
a boran that was worth watching. I'm still learning my Thai, too. But anywho,
yes, I envy that you guys got to see the old Tep 3 Radoo and I didn't. All of the
good boran stars were in there i.e, Sinee & Chatree. I also heard the story
was quite different, too. URGH! Man... I hope someone has it! *Cross-fingers* LOL.

Phon

sarNie Adult
what r u if your not thai? i am lao but born in thailand i can read and understand thai. my grandma thai though my moms mom is thai. but i learn to read thai from watching karaoke i read as they sing and i pick up the words and i dont forget what i read lol. yea how can anyone elarn thai from watching sung tong? all i learn from that movie was one thing waste of time lol. thats waste of time and money ont hat movie. but i watch on and off because i chat with cartoon and au. mild message me once lol

yak

sarNie Adult
well it was free on youtube.. lol.. but i only watch a little bit.. i have the old sung tong as well too.. the one Boy Blinya in.. my favor boran lakorn.. r.i.p

Phon

sarNie Adult
well it was free on youtube.. lol.. but i only watch a little bit.. i have the old sung tong as well too.. the one Boy Blinya in.. my favor boran lakorn.. r.i.p

i dont think boy ever made sung tong. 1st ch7 sung tong was in 1984 made by supachai the guy playing as sengsuri dad right now in tepsungwahn. and ch3 sung tong i think 5 years ago or 7 yrs ago not sure. boy was never in ch3

mia07

Introvert
what r u if your not thai? i am lao but born in thailand i can read and understand thai. my grandma thai though my moms mom is thai. but i learn to read thai from watching karaoke i read as they sing and i pick up the words and i dont forget what i read lol. yea how can anyone elarn thai from watching sung tong? all i learn from that movie was one thing waste of time lol. thats waste of time and money ont hat movie. but i watch on and off because i chat with cartoon and au. mild message me once lol
Dude, you must be like close to them or something? LOL. I'm not Thai nor Laos.
I'm Hmong, but my dad's been watching Thai Borans back when he was in Laos/Thailand
so he recorded all these old borans and brought it to America. So, that's basically how
my sisters, brothers, and I are learning Thai and also, from the help of my dad. But, yeah,
you're talking with Cartoon and Au? Mild? LOL. Cartoon is cute in a way, but she only got
to be na'ek only once. It seems like for the others, too. Afterwards, they just become
the "other" people in the borans. Anyways, it must be cool to know all those boran stars! :)
If it was that easy to learn Thai, I'll learn it instantly. But, I'm in the progress of learning more
than what I know now.

mia07

Introvert
i dont think boy ever made sung tong. 1st ch7 sung tong was in 1984 made by supachai the guy playing as sengsuri dad right now in tepsungwahn. and ch3 sung tong i think 5 years ago or 7 yrs ago not sure. boy was never in ch3
An old Sung Tong? Are you sure you guys are not talking about Sung Singh Chai?

yak

sarNie Adult
well... it looks like him.. lol... as i keep watching it.. it looks dead like him... maybe thats when he was younger or something...