Love Forever

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, freaking Amanda came up with the plan for Aum to dump Aff! I hope he doesn't succeed with that!!
Jen, the longer the chapter, the better it is. Heehee.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO I can't believe Rome said that Rita was pregnant and that Rita wanted to go to McDonald's because she went along with the plan. Awww it was soo cute with Aum and Aff, except for the last part. You left me on a cliffhanger!!!! What is Aum up to? Is he going to tell Amanda off or go back to her???

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, freaking Amanda came up with the plan for Aum to dump Aff! I hope he doesn't succeed with that!!
Jen, the longer the chapter, the better it is. Heehee.
thanks.... idk we will see

LMAO I can't believe Rome said that Rita was pregnant and that Rita wanted to go to McDonald's because she went along with the plan. Awww it was soo cute with Aum and Aff, except for the last part. You left me on a cliffhanger!!!! What is Aum up to? Is he going to tell Amanda off or go back to her???
Amanda is not going to back off that easily, she will do anything she can
just to get him back.... i think you girls know what he is up to next..... i think
you guys can figured it out... :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
nice chapter with a cliffhanger. i can't believe aum is going to do that to aff. pity aff because she truly loves him. maybe aff should find out about their deal and break off with aum before he breaks off with her therefore he'll know how much he loves her after she leaves me. hehe. that's just my thinking. anyways rome is funny, he couldn't think up of an excuse except to use rita and lie that she is pregnant. i can't wait to read what will happen next and whether aum is going to succeed at his plan but also feel so bad for aff. hopefully rita will get back at rome and aum for aff if he does leave her since rome is friend with rita. i want to read rita and rome's love story and what kind of hardship are they going to go through. thanks for the update.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 18​

Around 10:00 p.m. at night, they left the restaurant..... Around 10:30 p.m. they got to the house..... It was pitch black dark inside, they both saw.... Aum and Aff got out of the car and was greeted by a servant.....

Aum: (looks at the servant) Is my parents already asleep?

Servant: No, sir, actually your parents and Leah went to a party, and won't be back until one....

Aum: Oh ok then... You can go back to sleep now...

Servant: Okay..... good night... (then he left)

Aum then took this chance that tonight Aff is going to be his! She would not be able to run away from him... not until he gets what he wants from her.... He needed to finish this, once and for all..... They both went to the bedroom, Aff entering first and Aum followed behind..... Aum then locked the door.... And walks towards Aff...

Aff: Ah, Aum do you want to take a shower first?

Aum: Um, not quite yet, I want something else first..... (holding onto Aff's waist and then smiled)

Aff: Ah.... (blushed)

Aum: You know how beautiful you are to me? Very beautiful....

He then starts kissing her neck! He then carried her to the bed, and laid her down.... He looks at her before going in for a kiss, he tells her you will get what you want soon! That night they both made love to each other...... Throughout the whole night Aff moaned his name.... The next morning, they both laid in bed naked.... Aum woke up first..... He saw Aff's head on his chest, and smiled, but then removed her head and he gently place her head on the pillow.... He got up, and went to the bathroom.... He looked in the mirror, and then smiled... He whispers to himself, now everything is done..... you gave everything to me, and now your going to get back something that you never got before, you stupid whore.... But then he thought or a moment..... Was last night her first time? Am I her first? or not? Last night was strange? Its like she has not done this before? He then snapped out of it, and got ready to go to work....
Aff was awaken by some noises downstairs... she woke up and saw a note by the side of the bed, she smiled and opened it...
I hope that last night, you enjoyed yourself as much as did
because I has such a good time with you... I will never regret this....
You gave everything to me, I will never hurt you back... You can trust me...
Breakfast is prepare for you downstair.. I hope you like it.... I will see you tonight...
Love ,
Aum
She closed the note.... and then smiled.... She knows well that she was a virgin until last night he took her..... she will never regret this because she knows that she loves him to much to the point where she will never let him go..... She was hurt before, now she is finally getting some love, and happiness in her life..... with the man she loves with her whole heart..... If she didn't love him, she wouldn't let him dohis to her.... or have her... especially her heart! After she cleaned herself up, she went downstair and ate her breakfast!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more Aff was falling for Aum, the more Amanda was excitied for.... She cannot wait until Aum dumps her, and marries her.... But what she is noticing is that Aum is taking there deal really slowly with Aff..... Amanda got scared that, what if Aum falls for her? what about if he won't go with their deal? She was freaking out, she knew that if this happens, then she needs to take action fast..... she needed to create something that will ruined Aff's image.... and she new how just to do it.... She then calls Kevin....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 18 continues...​

Ring-Ring-Ring

Kevin: Hello?

Amanda: Kevin, we need to talk about something really important... I need you to meet me at the La Cafe at 7:00 am////

Kevin: Why?

Amanda: Just do what I say.. Okay I got to go... Remember!

Kevin: Okay...

At the La Cafe:

Kevin: Okay, why did you call me to meet you here? what is really important? huh?

Amanda: I need you to do something for me? Can you? (touching his hands on top of the table)

Kevin: (smiling) Anything for you! (kissed her hands)

Amanda: So wasn't Aff your fiance?

Kevin: Yes, why?

Amanda: Well I need you to go tame her? Can you do that?

Kevin: What do you mean?

Amanda: What I mean is that I need you to go and make Aum jealous..... To do that, you need to go and pretend that you want Aff back! You need to go and tame her until she gives in to you....

Kevin: So you need to help me to go and tame her, but just to make Aum jealous? Why?

Amanda: Because I want Aum all to myself.... Even if Aum and me had a deal already, I'm hoping that he doesn't fall for her also, so I need a back-up plan.... If your willing to help me, then I would give you anything you want!

Kevin: Whatever I want? (smiled) If I do it, would I get you?

Amanda: Watch you fucken mouth!

Kevin
: I mean it! Why? We did it so many times already... no need to be shy.... (smiling)

Amanda: (got up from her chair) Kevin, if you don't do it then, tell me, and I will go find another person....

Kevin
: Calm down.. sit back down! Okay I will! gosh! No need to be mad...

Amanda: (sat back down, and then rolled her eyes)

Kevin
: So when do I start?

Amanda: Tomrrow...... starting at her work! (smiling)

*TBC*

*sorry if it doesn't make any sense.... i also didn't check for spelling either.... sorry again*

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. I hope aum doesn't carry on with his plan since he now knows that he is aff's first. i know that kevin and amanda's plan won't succeed because aff isn't dumb enough to go back to kevin but hope aum will get jealous and not let aff go since he is falling for her. can't wait for more updates. thanks.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Hope Aum doesn't end up hurting Aff. May his plan failed! Along with Amanda and Kevin's plan! But do want Aum to get jealous and then that way he'll realize that he does love Aff after all.

Thanks for the update!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 19​

*This chapter is mostly about Rome and Rita* :)

Rome was at work signing some papers, but couldn't concentrate because he couldn't stop thinking about the situation that happened last night..... He couldn't believed that he told Aff that Rita was pregnant with his child, when they both had nothing together..... but he liked how Rita reacted to it.... He thought that it was pretty funny...... And then he thought about what happened after they dropped off Aff..... He remembers that he had to take her to McDonald because he made a deal with her... When they got there, Rita ordered so much foods that he thought Rita was REALLY PREGNANT! But Rita told him that she didn't eat all day so she was pretty hungry! When they both got done eating and was about to leave, Rita kept bugging Rome to go with her to the little playground that was inside McDonald....... Rome couldn't believed that he met this girl because she is so annoying and is such a little kid.... But at the end, Rome agreed to go with her.... Rita and Rome took turns playing back and forth in the little playground...... They both would play all kinds of games...... They both played hide and seek, sometimes Rome manage to scared Rita, and sometimes Rita herself always get scare even if its Rome who is trying to scare her... And then after that, they both took turns sliding down the slide..... Rome and Rita then found a place where you can built whatever you want out of legos..... Rita who built a house, but was knock down by Rome's stupid dinosaur.... Rome remembers clearly that Rita was really pissed off, but after he bought her ice cream, she became happy again....Rome remembers all of this because he thought that it pretty cute and sweet.... If she was just this nice to him, and not so tough, and bossy, he might just fall for her anytime now.... but no way, he thought..... the way she is acting right now is so annoying..... He bet that who ever loves her would have the worst life ever..... In this life time that person would not be him...... He then went back to work....

Rita who was sitting on her chair and just messing around at work, couldn't do her work because she, herself couldn't believed that Rome actually told that to Aff.... she wanted to kick him on his banana so bad, but couldn't because they both had to make up a stupid excuse..... Oh yea, and she forgot that Rome also played with her in the little playground.... she didn't think that he will do it.... she thought that it nice of him to buy her ice cream tooo..... There more she thinks about it, the more she wants to hang out with him... so she decides that tonight she is going to invite him to bowling with her.... she calls him...

Ring-Ring-Ring

Rome
: Hello?

Rita: Hey loser face? (laughing)

Rome
: Rita? is that you?

Rita: Duh! who do you think it is?

Rome: Oh I thought you were the annoying face person that called me! (smiling)... How did you even get my number?

Rita
: From Aum.... Hey I was wondering are you free tonight?

Rome: Why?

Rita: Well can you just answer my question first?

Rome: I'm free, gosh no need to be so bossy and so annoying..... But why?

Rita
: Cheese, if I was annoying, I would know.... I was wondering if you want to hang out with me tonight?

Rome: (smiled) Where at?

Rita: At the bowling place?

Rome: Sure... what time?

Rita: Around 5:30 p.m.

Rome: Okay then!

Rita
: Well then I will see you there! Oh yea, you better not be late!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 19 continues....​

At the bowling Place:

Rita thought to herself, why isn't that loser face here yet?.... I told him not to be late or else he is going to get it.... She has been waiting for him for like 20 minutes now...... she decides to call him, but right when she was about to dial his phone number... he shows up with a little boy by his side....

Rita: What the hell took you so long? huh?

Rome: Sorry annoying face, I was late because I had to go pick up my little nephew here....

Rita
: (smiled) No problem then.... whats the little guys name? (Bending down to the little boy's height)

Rome: Yea, this is my nephew Chad.... (turns to Chad) Say hi to my friend Rita?

Chad: Hi, Rita (in a sweet voice), I'm Chad... (hiding behind Rome's back)

Rita: Nice to meet you Chad..... (smiling)

Chad: Ah, Rita, are you Rome's girlfriend? (smiled)

Rome: Chad, she is only my friend... nothing more than that!

Rita: Ah, why did you ask me that? (wondering)

Chad: Because I want an auntie... Rome here doesn't know how to get a girlfriend at all!!!!

Rita: Ah okay... (wanted to get back at him for what he told Aff) Well I am his girlfriend.......

Rome and Chad: WHAT?

Rita: Come on Rome, lets tell little Chad whats between us.... no need to be shy or anything... (smiling)

Rome: I, ah... what?

Chad: Yay, Rome you FINALLY have a girlfriend for once in your whole life... (smiling and hugging Rita)

Rome:
Chad, you are mistaken... its not what you think.. she is lying... Here lets go bowl.....

Rita: Ah....(pretending to smile)

Chad: Yea, lets go auntie Rita... (pulling Rita's hand)

Rita: Ah, wait?

Rome and Chad
: (looks at Rita) Yes?

Rita
: Ah, don't laugh at me, but I don't know how to bowl......

Rome
: WHAT? Are you kidding me? (laughing so loud)

Rita: I said don't laugh at me... (stomping her feet)

Rome
: Then why did you want to come and bowl? (can't stop laughing)

Rita
: I was hoping that you would teach me....

Chad
: Don't worry auntie Rita, Uncle Rome would teach you how to bowl because isn't he your boyfriend?

Rome: (stop laughing) Say what?

Rita
: Oh yea... (smiling)

Chad
: You will teach auntie Rita how to bowl, and if you don't, then I'm going to go home and I'm going to go tell mommy that you were being mean to my friend and me..... (crossing his arms)

Rome: Are you serious?

Chad: Yep! Are you challenging me? huh?

Rita: Yep, Rome your teaching me! Unless you want little Chad to tell on you! (laughing)

Rome: (rolled his eyes) Gosh, fine... whatever than... either way if I challenge you, I would always lose (mumbling to himself)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Rome and Rita are sooo cute. Awww they played in the playground :D
I love the bowling part too. LOL Rita doesn't know how to bowl. Chad seems like a cute kid <3

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 19 continues....​

They all went to go and get their bowling shoes and then went to the bowling floor... Before Rita can do anything, Rome explained to her how she should bowl. He came closed to her and whispers into her ear, the first step he told her was step foward with the right foot, and push the ball out and down simultaneously. The ball then swings down to the side like a pendulum. He then grabs her right foot and put it in a position that it needs to be in..... Then the second step, he told her was that her left hand is extended outwards for balancing, he then grabs her arms and positioned it.... Rita was feeling a little weird because Rome was grabbing her every where.... The third step, he told her was that her elbow should be straight with the left knee bent, slide foward using the left foot, and then the last thing is that the ball must naturally roll off the hand.... After he told her that, she then did what she was told and made a strike....

Rita
: (hugged Rome) Rome look I made it... (smiling)

Rome: (hugged her back) I see that! (smiling)

Rita was to happy that she didn't even notice that she was hugging Rome...

Rita: (lets go) Ah.. sorry!

Rome: Its okay....

Chad: Auntie Rita, you did it! (smiling) I told you Rome can teach you...

Rita
: (smiling) Oh yes he can! (smiling at Rome)

Rome
: Ah, so whose hungry?

Rita and Chad: I am! (Raising their hands)

Rome just smiled!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Aff who was at work couldn't stop thinking about what happened just a few nights ago..... she couldn't still believed that they did it together.... but as long as he loves her, she is willing to give everything to him..... she was about to walk into his office, until someone came up to her....

?: Aff>

Aff: (turned her back) Kevin?

Kevin
: (smiled) How have you been doing tee ruk?

Aff: What the hell are you doing here? (shocked)

Kevin
: (tried grabbing her arm) I'm here to see you!

Aff
: (slapped his hands off of hers) What the hell do you want? and how did you know that I worked here?

Kevin
: Easy..... but you don't need to know...

Aff: Then why are you here for?

Kevin: Uh, I need to talk to you about something?

Aff: Like what?

Kevin
: Such as things that we bought under with our names... Remember that house at the beach? Well now they are sending me a lot of bills to pay.... But since we are not together anymore... we need to find a way to fix this problem.. What do you say?

Aff: I, Ah...

Kevin: If you don't help me then, all this can be transfer to your husband's account, then he has to pay for it....

Aff
: Don't, when do you want me to come and meet you?

Kevin
: What about tommrrow after 3:00 p.m.? At my apartment?

Aff
: Ah, fine, I will be there!

Kevin: OKay.... (smiled)

Kevin left... Aff thought, how is she going to get away with this, without letting Aum know? She told herself, that she doesn't want to lie to him, but she doesn't want to tell him either... she doesn't want him to get mad...... That same night, Aum didn't come home until midnight..... by then Aff was asleep..... Aum got to the bedroom and saw Aff sleeping on the bed.... He smiled...... He went over the the bed and then bend down and kissed her cheek....

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid