Love Forever

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 14​

Jinda saw Aff, and called her over.....

Jinda: Aff, dear, would you mind bringing me a bowl of warm water and towel? Just bring it upstairs...

Aff: (nodded her head) Ok...

Jinda and the maid helped Aum up, and brought him to the bedroom.... Aff comes in with the bowl and towel.. she asked her mom what happened, and her mom told her that he is drunk..

Aff: Mom, I will take care of this... (grabbing the towel, and then smiled)

Jinda: Are you sure? And I'm very sorry that this happen on your wedding night...

Aff: Its okay mom, its not your fault..... and yes I'm sure...

Jinda: Okay, dear.... I will be checking on you guys tomrrow.... okay.... good night.... (then walks out the door)

Aff looks back at Aum.... she grabbed the towel, and dipped it into the bowl, and the squeezed th water out... she then started to wipe him.. she stared at him, and couldn't believe how handsome he can be when he is sleeping.... she thought how can a handsome person turned into a monster like in Jam Loey Rak? she started to unbutton his shirt... she tried to not look, but couldn't resist it.... she wiped his chest.... And then he started to moan about something.. She couldn't quite understand him, until he grabbed her hands...

Aum: Amanda, please don't leave me.... I love you...

Aff who couldn't say anything, tried getting his hands off of hers... Aum then moaned some more...

Aum: Amanda please don't leave me ever again... I don't love her, and I will never love her.... do you hear me?

He then lets go of her hands... and went back to sleep... Aff stood there speechless.... she doesn't know how to respond to that... all she knows is that she feels hurt... she knows well that he doesn't love her, and she doesn't expects him to love her back...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Aum wakes up feeling like something is pounding his head.... He went into the bathroom and threw up.... The maid comes in and knocks on the bathroom door, and told Aum to come downstair, and have breakfast.... Aum reply backed that he will be down in 10 minutes.... After he got dress ans freshen himself up, he went downstair... When he walked into the dining room, he sees his mom, dad, and Leah.... and then Aff.... He gave Aff a dirty look, and didn't even bother talking to her... But he sat next to her...

Jacob
: Aum, where have you been last night?

Aum: Um, I just went out last night..

Jinda: Well since your awake now, and not drunk because Aff helped clean you... I think you should thank her.... and we also have something to tell Aff and you....

Aum and Aff looked at each other in confusion...

Jacob: Aum, since you are already marry and is going to start a family very soon, your mother and I decided that we are going to give you the CEO Company.... And your going to be in charge of everything... Your going to be the boss... I'm getting pretty old, and need my rest... I'm counting on you Aum.... I remember you always wanted this, now you have it....

Aum: Dad, are you serious? (smiling)

Jacob: Yes son...

Aum: Now I can manage the business, finally.... (Aff was also very happy for Aum.... she also smiled)

Jinda: But there is one thing your father forgot to tell you....

Aum: (confused) And what is that?

Jinda: (looks at her husband, and then smiled) Son, Aff is going to be your secretory....

Aum and Aff:
What?

Aff: I, ah....

Aum
: Mom, you can't do this to me?

Jinda: Why can't I? Aff is your wife.... She has the right to be your secretory from now on...

Aum
: Mom, I don't accept this...

Jinda: Why?

Aum: Because I just don't want a person who is going to ruin our company thats all...... (looking at Aff)

Jinda: Don't worry son...

Aum: But...

Jinda: No but....

His parents and his sister left the table....

Aum moaned "oh shit"..... He then looked at Aff.... Before Aff could even get up, and leave, he grabbed her arm, and dragged her into the backyard.... They both got outside, and he lets her go....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aum sure does look handsome when he's sleeping or even when he's not, he's still handsome. I love how you mention Aum being a monster like in Jum luey Ruk. Ah, I wouldn't be able to resist myself from looking at Aum's hot body either. Lol. Awws, Aff's hurt from Aum mumbling about Amanda in his sleep...

Thanks for the update!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 14 continues.....​

Aum
: Don't think that I will let you work as my secretory...

Aff: Do whatever you want then..... I didn't even know anything about this...

Aum: Yea whatever, act like you don't know anything... .you already told my parents that you wanted this position.. Am I right?

Aff
: (getting irritated) Think whatever you want.... You always do either way!

Aum
: Okay fine I will, and if something happens then don't blame me for it.... (before leaving) oh yea, I forgot I don't have to thank you for cleaning me last night.... (He walked out... leaving her there)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, it was Aff first day at the CEO..... Her job was to help Aum out with paper works... She was schedule to be there by 7:30 a.m. But instead of her going by herself..... their parents made both Aum and Aff go together.... When they both got there, instead of taking an elevator, Aum made Aff walked up the stairs that leds up to the 3rd floor.... Aff who was walking up first, and Aum behind, kept mumbling to herself that this guy is crazy.... she doesn't even know where she is going, and doesn't even know where the stupid 3rd floor is either..... Aum heard her...

Aum: What are you mumbling about?

Aff
: (turns around) What do you think I'm mumbling about? you crazy person....

Aum
: (steps up a stair unitl he was facing her) Who is the crazy one? talking to themself? (smiling)

Aff: Ah, Ah, I wasn't talking to myself.....

She then turns around and was about to take another step, when this guy came rushing down, and bumped into Aff.... Instead of falling forward, she couldn't balance herself, and fell backward... Aum who caught her in time, was surprised......Both of their eyes were locked into each other for a moment... Aum and Aff's faces were so closed that Aum was bending forward to kiss her sweet lips... Right when his lips were about to touch hers, she pushed him back and off..... Aum who finally came back to reality, looked at Aff... They both stared at each other, for a moment there was akwardness between them... Aum who broke the slience said, I will meet you upstairs..... and walked pass her like nothing has happened....

*TBC*

Rome and Rita will be in the next chapt... more sweet scenes in next chapt...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update :D OMG I can't believe Aff had to hear that for Aum when he was drunk. Heehee she's his secretary now ^^ aww man, they almost kissed.

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe the almost kiss was cute....hes falling for her n he dont even know it but continues being mean...hehe

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
his wife is his secratary lol
cant wait for the next cute scenes thank you :]

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 15​

It has been a few months that she has been working with Aum.... What she has been noticing about her husband is that he has been very nice to her.... Most of the time he has been taking her home...... One night when they were riding in the car, Aff asked Aum something that was bothering her...

Aff: (She turned her head towards him) Aum can I ask you something?

Aum: (He smiles) Um sure... anything?

Aff: Um, why are you being so nice to me with these pass few months?

Aum: (stop smiling) Why do you ask?

Aff: Well I was just wondering because every single time we meet each other we usually fight... and you always call me ah....ah....ah.... (couldn't get the word out)

Aum: Aff, I know that I wasn't a very nice, well good person to you, and I really regret that, so now I want to make it up to you! (smiled)

Aff
: Um okay then...... I hope it stays that way forever! (smiled)

Aum heard her say that, and he begins to reach for her hands to hold... Aff didn't resist it, instead she just smiled....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Aff invitied Rita to go shopping with Aum and her...... At first Rita was confused because Aff never liked to talk about Aum... but why now?..... but then Rita accept it.... Aum who thought that maybe Aff's friend Rita needed someone to be with, he invitied his friend Rome.... Aum and Aff met Rita at the mall, but before they can go shopping around they needed to wait for someone..... Rita who wasn't a patient person girl, started to complain to Aff.... Both Aff and Aum just laughed... But finally he came....

Aum: Gosh dude, why do you take so long just to get here? (pushing him)

Rome
: It wasn't my fault, it was the stupid traffic...

Aum: Okay,then whatever.... I want to introduce you to my wife, and her friend..... this way!

Rome: Wait, back up..... did I hear it right? you and your wife?

Aum
: Well yea..... why? We are getting along pretty good now.....Nothing to worry about...... Come on!

When Aum and Rome came to where the girls was... they were still talking to each other..... Aum introduces his wife Aff to Rome, and they both shook hands.....As Rita was still stuffing chocolate into her mouth, she heard a very fimiliar voice, and then turned around...

Rome and Rita: ITS YOU! (pointing at each other)

Aum and Aff: You guys both know each other? (confused)

Rita: Yes, we do... he is that guy from your wedding that stole my chocolate...

Rome: I did not steal your chocolate!

Rita
: Yes you did, you loser face!

Rome: If I'm the loser face, than your the annoying face! (laughing)

Aff: Rita...... stop...

Aum: Rome you too...

Rome
: Oh so thats your name... I finally figured it out!

Rita
: Shut up!

Aff: Can you guys stop fighting?

Aum: Yea, can you guys just stop!

Rome and Rita
: Its not my fault!

Aff: Lets go!

Aum grabbed Aff's hands..... she smiled at him and he smiled back.... and then they went shopping together.... Leaving Rome and Rita behind and confused.... They both asked each other why is that couple so happy with each other?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 15 continues.....​

As Rome and Rita was looking around and disagreeing over what they don't like, Aum and Aff also shopped around.... They both were having so much fun with each other... Aum will tease Aff because she is so small and Aff would always hit him back.... As Aum knows, that the more he is spending time with Aff, the more he is opening his heart for her..... and the more he is softening up to her.... Aum who was at the Men's wear didn't see that Aff left his side.... Aff went to the jewlery section....she was looking at this necklace...... she couldn't believe how beautiful it looked..... she wished that the necklace can be hers..... Aum who was looking for Aff, finally found her..... he came up behind her and secretly said something in her ear...

Aum: You like that necklace huh? (smiling)

Aff: (turned her head) Omg you scared me! (smiled)

Aum: You know that necklace is beautiful as you! (smiling)

Aff: (Blushed)

Aum: (saw her blushed) Um, do you want the necklace?

Aff: Ah, no its okay, I was just looking around and went pass this necklace..... I think we should go... (tugging Aum)

Aum: Ah..... (he looked at the necklace before they left and smiled)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome and Rita on the other hand was not having so much fun with each other.... All they have been arguing about was shoes.... They were in the shoe store, and couldn't agree which shoes were the best ones... Rome tried on one pair of shoes and Rita commented that it looked very dorky..... And then Rita tried on these heels, and Rome commented that she looked like an old women..... Since they couldn't agree on shoes, they both went to the Candy store, which was across from the shoe store..... When they both got in there, they both ran right straight to the jellybeans section.... Rome and Rita thought how weird that they both agree on something that they like....but whats even weirder was how they both liked the orange kinds.....

Rita: Rome what the heck are you copying me for?

Rome: What the hell did I do?

Rita: I love orange jellybeans..... and you do too?

Rome: Yes I do too..... Why? why are you copying me?

Rita: I'm not... its you!

Rome: Thats weird how we both disagree on almost everything else except candy like this?..... Does that mean we have something in common? (thinking)

Rita: Your an idiot... Ah I don't like the orange jellybeans.... anymore.... (she then left the store)

Rome: She is so annoying!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Aum and Aff was browsing around, they both ran into Amanda...

Aum: Amanda? (Aff just stood there)

Amanda: Aum, honey, I haven't seen you for months now..... why haven't you visited me like you used to?

Aum: I... um... (looking at Aff)

Amanda: Um what? (grabbing his arms)

Aum
: (feeling uncomfortable) Amanda, I'm sorry, but I'm very busy these days... and I'm also marry....

Amanda: It doesn't matter if your marry or not..... remember what you told me before you got marry to that whore? (looking at Aff)

Aum: Stop it Amanda..... we are over now! I think that you can find somebody else better than me... You deserve somebody else better.... (He then pushed off her hands, and walked away with Aff in his arms)

Amanda: You will see Aum, that we are not over yet... I will make you hate that whore for the rest of your life.... You will see.....!

*TBC*

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. no, amanda should not destroy their relationship. they just start to get along pretty good, not the time yet to destroy their hearts. rome and rita are a funny couple. can't wait until they finally fall in love.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm not sure if Aum's putting up an act or if he truly is nice to Aff, at least they are happy together right now. LOL Rome and Rita are funny, orange jellybeans :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the update. no, amanda should not destroy their relationship. they just start to get along pretty good, not the time yet to destroy their hearts. rome and rita are a funny couple. can't wait until they finally fall in love.
thanks.... amanda would have some evil plans....

I'm not sure if Aum's putting up an act or if he truly is nice to Aff, at least they are happy together right now. LOL Rome and Rita are funny, orange jellybeans :D
Well RR, he is being nice to her because ever since she started working with him, he sees the other side of her.... the more she is nice to him, the more he is falling for her.... it does kinda of look like he is putting up an act but its not....

I know Rome and Rita is so funny... i love them... when im writing about them, i was cracking up and laughing... thanks for reading though

n_naruk

At first I really did thought that Aum is putting up an act for being nice to Aff and all. But I guess i was wrong after reading your response to RR's question Jen. But that's cute tho that they're finally getting along. But for how long will that last with Amanda being in the way?

Hahaha, Rome and Rita...they're too funny!!

Thanks for the update!

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
thx 4 de update bt i dun get it y is aum suddenly so nice towards aff?What causes the change of heart?there is just too much time gaps in between chapter 14 and 15.....i could not really connect...bt overall , it a wonderful update...thx again...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thx 4 de update bt i dun get it y is aum suddenly so nice towards aff?What causes the change of heart?there is just too much time gaps in between chapter 14 and 15.....i could not really connect...bt overall , it a wonderful update...thx again...

thanks... yea i no that there is kind of a gap in there.. but he is nice to her because ever since she started to work for him he saw the other side of Aff.... i noe it doesnt make to much sense

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls, i thought of a new story already, but
i dont want to post it up yet..... but i mite be rushing this
one a little bit.... thanks

n_naruk

Yay! Another story! Can't wait to read it! But you're going to be rushing on this one? Won't be any gap between the scenes will there?!?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Another story! Can't wait to read it! But you're going to be rushing on this one? Won't be any gap between the scenes will there?!?
yep a new story.. n this time there is going to be no gaps.. sorry about that.....i will slowly update this one...... and make no gaps in between them....

n_naruk

Heehee ok...sounds good. Cus from your last update for this, I seriously thought that Aum was putting up an act of being nice to Aff but it wasn't...can't wait to read your new story :D