Lued Nai Din

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult

I just love the above picture! Arnus and Kwan make one beautiful couple. Thanks aiyaja!!! Your summary are always the best!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Here's the rest of the translation in regards to this lakorn.

Being ill-treated various ways, submerged in lies, forced to get married, stolen of virginity, and in addition, having ....
Translated by me: aiyaja Credits: PJJ

hahaa soooo it does have an :r-scene-pop-corn:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll sub the teaser maybe sometime today and upload it. There is definitely an :r-scene-pop-corn:.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This will be Kwan’s second ‘r’ scene lakorn, lol. The one w/ Oil went by so fast, hopefully this one the scene last longer. Arnus wasn’t as convincing in the bad pra’ek role in Kol Luang Rak, he just seem like the sweet kind and his eyes you can see he’s holding back, but we’ll wait and see how he turns out in this one. From the pictures pra'ek seem aggresive just like pra'ek in Pleng Payu, choking and dragging na'ek *shakes head.* There's a limit to my bad pra'ek haha.

The cast looks great, they got some elderly classic actors with them, it would do them well.

sarN

sarNie Granny
fast & slow ...wat u mean LOL does it matter ? >>> u mean the aftermath ?? hahaha dat wat im interest in :loool:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Has Luerd Nai Din aired yet? I miss arnus. Didn't really like his last lakorn. This one looks so much more interesting and hot! Kwan looks pretty. I think they'll be a hot pair.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
fast & slow ...wat u mean LOL does it matter ? >>> u mean the aftermath ?? hahaha dat wat im interest in :loool:
I think what she meant was, Kwan's R scene with Oil was too quick, Oil just carried Kwan and that was it, no struggling involved. I'm sure, this lakorn will have plenty of juicy scenes for us all. :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn:

Here's the subbed teaser, Teaser #2 because I like the second teaser more, that's why. :blush: Anyway, download away for those interested.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtctyd

Edit- Here's the YT link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcLXBqtL6fQ

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the teaser is gooood thnks aiyaji for uploadin n postin it :)

:baby-scene-pop-corn:
Arnus is sucha jerk to Kwan tho mangs. .
all askin if she wanted a baby she could of ask him nicely <_<
and then he ask her do u want to be pregnant without a father .. gosh wha a jerk -_-
gosh buh he looks so hot/mean in here :faints: lol

Kwan looks so mature n pretty in here. . i love it :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Subbing a teaser was simple, it was short but to sub an entire lakorn? Eak- That would take more than one person.

Anyway, here are more photos. Actually there are up to 170 photos of this lakorn but I only uploaded the ones I liked most. Here's the link to the website for those interested in viewing all of the photos.
http://www.ch7.com/website/fanclub/group.html

Arnus and Kwan, after looking at them for a while, they do match. :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
aww thnks aiyaji
they make a cute couple :)
i like her outfits hehehehe

is dis lakorn airing dis year?

wonder who Kwan holdin a gun to?. . :eek:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mango: This lakorn will be airing July 11th, next week. :spin:

Here's more.

Kwan and Nok look so alike; both gorgeous ladies.

Don't forget to tune into Leurd Nai Din, Peace! - Arnus & Kwan

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
]http://www.ch7.com/website/fanclub/images/gallery/blood/bg162.jpgwonder who Kwan holdin a gun to?. . :eek:
She's holding it towards Arnus, that is the scene towards the end of the trailer where Arnus speaks about the baby.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh ok thanks aiyaja :)

oooo i cant wait for next week than :slapandkissse3: :clap: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :D ^_^
:lol:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
kwan is so gorgeous and her acting is good too! this gonna be a good combo :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :loool: