MADHUBALA - Ek Ishq Ek JunooN

cecilia

Staff member
i could see him blocking all these rocks coming his way like how ASR is to khushi when he love her so deeply. MB just need to keep striving for success and one day RK will come crawling to her and can't BREATH AND LIVE WITHOUT her lmao (gosh, i always think of ASR when i talk about RK doing all these things)

rehann

sarNie Adult
i could see him blocking all these rocks coming his way like how ASR is to khushi when he love her so deeply. MB just need to keep striving for success and one day RK will come crawling to her and can't BREATH AND LIVE WITHOUT her lmao (gosh, i always think of ASR when i talk about RK doing all these things)
they got similarity n hottest look that we need!
they got hurt by their dreadful past~ Asr's Parent suicide while RK... Its his father~
they shield themselves by evil personality! arrogant n anger!
so sweet when fall in love! hope that this both series doing great...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone ...ahem... Cecila... ahem ... got their Arshi fever that they didn't realized they post Arshi in the wrong thread. :secret: :bhehe: :wink:

cecilia

Staff member
555 - trying to show Rehann that i'm in deep love with Arshi that even other song use for other ppl still reminds me of what i saw on youtube for ARSHI .. i swear ==- just about every romantic songs are done for ARSHI .. therefore, no any other song can't remind me of them lmao

rehann

sarNie Adult
555 - trying to show Rehann that i'm in deep love with Arshi that even other song use for other ppl still reminds me of what i saw on youtube for ARSHI .. i swear ==- just about every romantic songs are done for ARSHI .. therefore, no any other song can't remind me of them lmao
its okay... understand! for Arshi everything is understandable!

rehann

sarNie Adult
already got link for this 25 sept promo~
start at 00:17...
http://www.dailymoti...e-hd_shortfilms
cr as tagged
RK's Life in Danger? who that damn guy?
love how this series got its 'dhamaka' theme every week!
ps... this ep is the same with D-day for Arshi wed...
a intense night for me i think~

rehann

sarNie Adult
love last night episode!
especially this one~ RK so naughty...
he said that he have to get drunk before he can sleep every night...
but last night everything so easy for him~
the way he make a border between he n MB... look so cute!!
his dialogue was great!! hats off to the scrip writer...

cr to MB/fb

tonight on Madhubala Special~ 45 minutes...
RK will get a blackmail from some goons~
will he pay or just ignore it? i think with his style... he will ignore it!!
someone will try to shot him~
how will RK n MB pass this big trouble~

ps~ i think tonight is a tragedy night...
Arshi with its intense wedding
n now MB....

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
When i first heard their theme song -- i hate it .. but now that i'm used to it .. i actually like it when it has the gentle part added to it.
This song is from Jism 2. Same here, I didnt like the song too but after hearing a couple of times I liked it.
Madhubala is very popular, wanna watch too but dont have the channel this serial in.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Hey Rehann I love ur Madhubala update, keep it up! Hope this thread is a blockbuster like IPKKDN. ;)
thanks... keep joining me here!
for the episode u can just check on some page~
can u understand hindi... cause eng sub still not available...
if yes... i will give u the link~

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
thanks... keep joining me here!
for the episode u can just check on some page~
can u understand hindi... cause eng sub still not available...
if yes... i will give u the link~
U're welcome and yes I will come by. No dear I dont understand hindi. I wish someone uploads w/ english subs though.

cecilia

Staff member
oops, i thought that was the theme song but yes, i heard it from Jism2 too
I love yesterday episode of RK sleeping next to MB .. or that he persuade her to come back to bed lmao
still have today episode to watch --

Mae

sarNie Adult
U're welcome and yes I will come by. No dear I dont understand hindi. I wish someone uploads w/ english subs though.
Me too.. I love Arnav and Khushi, and RK and Madhubala sorta remind me of them.. I wish there were more english subtitled episodes available.. It's very good!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Me too.. I love Arnav and Khushi, and RK and Madhubala sorta remind me of them.. I wish there were more english subtitled episodes available.. It's very good!
i love this 2 couple also~ keep update with me here!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
SBS for this week future ep~
http://www.dailymoti...bala_shortfilms
cr as tagged

wow~ i believe tonight we will see a drastic action from MB that change RK desicion to join this Festival!!!
n tomorrow n next day we can see this intense scene!
all men for sure will falls for MB~ she not just gorgeous outside n inside but also really smart n quick thinking!!
believe that this is the next step of Rishbala's Love story!!
excited for next episode... bored of their drama with that shameless dips!!!
that dips make dirty plan to embrasses MB at the party tonight... hope that plan get back to her!!!
'mere dil aisa nahi hai!!'
please dips!! i want to throw up!!

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
i must say .. these two reminds me of Khushi and ASR .. he provoke her and she gets back at him ... by making him do the things he have never done before ... and of course, i like them as a pair but i love ARSHI more lol

Rehann, did you watch Punar Vivah .. omg, Aarti got me tearing up when she left him that video of her pregnancy confession. If i'm in Aarti's shoe, i might do the same .. i mean, she's at her vulnerable stage and every time she tries to tell him, he always shut her off .. this just makes matter worse for her .. therefore, she feels her child is unwanted by him and since she wants the child, it's best for her to leave him. I'm so happy to see YASH chase after%

rehann

sarNie Adult
i must say .. these two reminds me of Khushi and ASR .. he provoke her and she gets back at him ... by making him do the things he have never done before ... and of course, i like them as a pair but i love ARSHI more lol

Rehann, did you watch Punar Vivah .. omg, Aarti got me tearing up when she left him that video of her pregnancy confession. If i'm in Aarti's shoe, i might do the same .. i mean, she's at her vulnerable stage and every time she tries to tell him, he always shut her off .. this just makes matter worse for her .. therefore, she feels her child is unwanted by him and since she wants the child, it's best for her to leave him. I'm so happy to see YASH chase after%
not yet~ i'm crazy over Arshi nowadays...
just had finish watching MB recent ep... for PV i had heard about Aarti leaving... n Yash chased after...
but don't have time to watch yet...
but already have it on my laptop! thanks to u ceci...
maybe i will watch it tonight...
oh nooo... may be i still can't watch it tonight!!
i have to sleep early tonight(after watch Arshi for sure)!!
i have to go outstation tomorrow for the whole day... n will just coming back at night!
maybe after come back i will watch those all PV episodes.
thanks god... Arshi air at night here... so i can catch up with tomorrow ep on time!!
hahahaaha LOL all about Arshi again!!