MADHUBALA - Ek Ishq Ek JunooN

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm completely addicted to this tv serial now....I really want RK to fall for Madhubala first!

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm completely addicted to this tv serial now....I really want RK to fall for Madhubala first!
since he have complicated history about trust & love so it's not weird why they make MB realized her feeling for RK first...
n will RK able to resist MB's love... when he actually loved her earlier than that??
he smart!! he know what all this called... but he try to deny it... its so sweet how he try to erase all that by getting drunk!! n that make it even more worst!! hhahaaha... he drown in her dreamy eyes... n at last he runaway to save his heart... Poor RK!! hahaha

i cannot stop smile when he wake up early n try to run from MB... he know that if he stay near MB... he can't resist her anymore...
never know someone sadist like RK will have this side also... so cute na!! love how Rishbala already can sense each other presence now...

damnly excited to watch hot dreamy seq of Rishbala tonight.... it look more firely hot than Aaa Zara...
Mein Pareshan... Pareshan... Pareshan!!! aww love this song...

rehann

sarNie Adult
Awww... DD rocking the stage last night~
cr as tagged

once DD enter all seem so colourful...
her smiles make the world smile... n uff her sexy back!! i can't find any actress that got that hot sexy back!!
before this if for Sexy back i will vote for Kareena kapoor but now it will be Drashti Dhami!!

she such a darling... always with her cute humour~
love DD~ n all MB teams... just sad VD not here..

EDITED
here promo for next week~ Karva chauth track!!
cr as tagged

MB will faint waiting for RK... he angry with her for keeping vrat for him...
will RK put his anger aside n come to break MB fast?
i believe he will!! love how this series got nice flow every week~

Reactions: Mae

rehann

sarNie Adult
last night ep... that dips really suck!!
tonight she will throw 'Sargi' that bittu ji had keep for MB...
MB even collect it from dustbin~ so poor MB..
this KC track will never be easy... just look at the promo...
make me want to cry loudly for MB~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYeQaW5QDvs&feature=g-high
cr as tagged

she do something for someone advantage... not even for her~
then this all why????
hope Bittu Ji will smack something to his Chief n Radha Ji's mind about MB...
he the only hope i had!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I must be bipolar..one minute I'm really happy with RK...the next minute I think he's so mean... I feel so bad for Madhubala! Regardless, this is the tv show I will follow after IPKKND..

rehann

sarNie Adult
I must be bipolar..one minute I'm really happy with RK...the next minute I think he's so mean... I feel so bad for Madhubala! Regardless, this is the tv show I will follow after IPKKND..
of course dear~ i believe all will do the same!

cecilia

Staff member
Superstar RK and ARROGANT ASR .. always get mad and hurt the one they love so deeply!!!
Tomorrow, he'll pay for whatever he puts her through .. feel so bad for MB ..
She's hurting but she's holding onto it until the moon comes up ..
I hate SHITALL and I hate EX-DIP! I'm glad SHITALL finish pooping ..
so now ... DIP needs to DIP herself deeper into some BIG DARK OCEAN to stay there ..*agitated*

rehann

sarNie Adult
what i always ask to happen in IPK always happen in MB~ what the!!!
now i wish Sarun will have contract with Colors!! LOL

A new man in Madhubala's life?? Love triangle?? antagonist??
check the link~
http://www.tellytadk...adhubalas-life/

he look dashing!! to watch some jealousy track are sure a good treat now~

rehann

sarNie Adult
Superstar RK and ARROGANT ASR .. always get mad and hurt the one they love so deeply!!!
Tomorrow, he'll pay for whatever he puts her through .. feel so bad for MB ..
She's hurting but she's holding onto it until the moon comes up ..
I hate SHITALL and I hate EX-DIP! I'm glad SHITALL finish pooping ..
so now ... DIP needs to DIP herself deeper into some BIG DARK OCEAN to stay there ..*agitated*
Ceci... u watch this series right?? n also last week dreamy seq??
cr as tagged
so may i ask u one ques??
if this song n scene has been used in IPK n Arshi is that 'Pareshan' couple what the different will happen??
i mean what their (Rishbala) don't have compare to Arshi??
i believe every Arshi's fan can see this??

ps~ no offens for VD n DD fans... love them also but this my opinion~
off topic for awhile!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ooo I'm excited to see this new man enter Madhubala's life--he's pretty sweet eye candy too! I think I know how RK will respond to a man vying for his biwi's attention...and I'm sure it'll be good... I really do hope the new entry comes in as a good guy and remains a good guy--please don't be the antagonist... RK needs to realize he can't take Madhubala for granted!

cecilia

Staff member
Rehann, i don't think i will ever find a couple as awesome as SARUN. i do enjoy RK/MB but to the extreme like how i felt about ARSHI .. no, sadly :( .. I do like the pace of it though ... otherwise, it's just another series for me to watch just like any other lakorn or like Punar Vivah.

As for if this song were to be done by ARSHI -- of course, it'll set the scene on fire for me lol and i'm sure many other ARSHI fans too. I do like VD AND DD but they haven't reach the bottom of my heart like arshi did.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, i don't think i will ever find a couple as awesome as SARUN. i do enjoy RK/MB but to the extreme like how i felt about ARSHI .. no, sadly :( .. I do like the pace of it though ... otherwise, it's just another series for me to watch just like any other lakorn or like Punar Vivah.

As for if this song were to be done by ARSHI -- of course, it'll set the scene on fire for me lol and i'm sure many other ARSHI fans too. I do like VD AND DD but they haven't reach the bottom of my heart like arshi did.
yeah that the different~ the fire they will set up with their hot sexy dreamy eyes!! i love DD n VD also but smthing that missing are the 'eyes'... DD is the great actress.. she send the emotion... the love trough her eyes... n for me she never fail!! but VD he always missed it... he will give some cold vampire stare... which give me evil feeling... not love!! for that he make DD stare also meaningless... the feeling is stop!! i can just see the sexy movement of dance but not yet feeling~ i know maybe his feeling not so open up in the series but eyes will always tell ur feeling... u can't hide it!! but why i can't see it!! i.e IPK... from starting we know Arnav always insult Khushi n show-off that this girl meant nothing to me but his eyes tell the different feeling... that what i mean~

i know MB team make a great job by the story flow n dialogue but VD have to work on his expression n feeling~ he have to really love DD onscreen to deliver the feeling trough his eyes... not that i said he never make it!! sometime he give the right stare but smetime he missed it!! just like what happen in that dreamy song!!

why Gurmeet n DD... sarun known as legendry jodi... cause of their chemy... the way they send their love trough their eyes make us goosebump!!
n one common thing is both jodi GD n Sarun is a really really best friend offscreen... that one of the reason i think!!

BTW... no offens... love the show... just looking for some improvement!! that will take time i think!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I planned to watch it after Amrit Manthan (on October episodes now). I've finally gotten every episodes of this serial and too bad, there's no Eng subs available for the rest of November episodes til who knows how long it'll be. :\ Out of 3 serials I have yet to watch, I chose this one because of my gorgeous DD! I like her since Geet, I hope I'll be able to enjoy it like I did with Geet and IPKNND. ^^

rehann

sarNie Adult
I planned to watch it after Amrit Manthan (on October episodes now). I've finally gotten every episodes of this serial and too bad, there's no Eng subs available for the rest of November episodes til who knows how long it'll be. :\ Out of 3 serials I have yet to watch, I chose this one because of my gorgeous DD! I like her since Geet, I hope I'll be able to enjoy it like I did with Geet and IPKNND. ^^
yes.. dear you made a great choice!! u will enjoy it badly if u love intense love story~
with frown of eyebrow... with tears... that is Madhubala... n all that because our Gorgeous Drashti Dhami...
welcome Kitkat... have a great moment with us here~

cecilia

Staff member
It feels so weird without ARSHI today .. thank goodness, there's RISHABAL for this reasons -- RK will come and breaks MB's fast! I have faith him .. just as much as i have faith in ASR :wub: (I MISS THIS MAN!! BARUN, COME BACK SOON!)

I love how RK is smart at things .. he figures everything out and loves his biwi dearly.
Today episode is so so sweet . .. makes me miss ARSHI :cry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I miss Arnav and Khushi like crazy!!! But, I'm totally in love with RK and Madhubala as well....oh my...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Argh! I HATE Trishna and Dips! I can understand where Dips comes from, she's greedy but not Trish, she's really selfish to the core ever since Madhu got married with her dream man RK. Today's episode, she did an unthinkable thing to Madhu saying that she won't have any happiness in life and marriage. I actually rooted for Aunt Roma where she told Trish that she's not a heroine but a villain and yet she still hasn't learn a lesson since that day (Rishbala's marriage). Honestly I'm getting tired of her, wants to kill her character off! For some reasons, I got a feeling that she'll join with her murderous father because she thinks nobody cares for her so she needs the goons to serve her. <_<

Rishbala is LOVE! I want to see some more loving scenes but it gotta take a while to develop as they start falling for each other. :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
RK confessed . he loves her tomorrow .. can't wait.

I really miss Arshi -- everytime i see RK hurt MB through Dip's taunting words .. i think of what ASR did to khushi during the time he was engaged to Lavanya!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode...

Here's what I think may happen... Rk will confess his love for Madhu as a test... Madhu will let Trishna's words haunt her so she won't reciprocate her feelings back to RK... RK's gonna continue pursuing Madhu and she won't respond or give in to him... RK will think Madhu really doesn't care about him and then he'll start treating her badly again... I really do want RK to pursue Madhu and try to persuade her that he really does care and love her (just don't want to see when he's mean towards her).. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mae, my thoughts exactly! That's how Hindi serials do it all the time -- the infamous misunderstandings that last for a ton of episodes. It's similar to Arnav's mistreats with Khushi but RK is more childish than he is. I'm abit disappointed in RK for taking Dips' words seriously when he doesn't have to think at all. He should trust/remember his manager Bittu's words from Karva Chauth episode. :(

Edit: Today's episode is very nice with RK's confession except Trish's neverending complaint against Madhu <_<. In tomorrow's preview, I hope Madhu doesn't remember Trish's curse to ruin her relationship since she now knows RK's true feeling for her. :unsure: