Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I this nut looks better with his hair cut.the other style was too koreanish.lol...mole,mole,mole...*sigh*

Is it just me ,or sw's skin can't changed back to the blue one?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is close to be done filming, said Pat...Wow. This lakorn filmed first than Mafia Tee Ruk,right? It might air first than Mafia Tee Ruk then.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, that means they had been filming for awhile now. surprise there was no opening though

pix from thairath. pat looks pretty!..i think her and nat is gonna look cute together. but hmm. did they made Nat darker?

they're almost finish filming.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
How cute is thAT!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm happy that Pat is n'ek for this role. I can't think of a better actress for this remake. Looking forward to it. Thanks Tinah and KristyS for the update.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yay! Thanks for the pixs, tinah!! Pat and Nat are cute together after all! This lakorn is gonna air first than Mafia Tee Ruk for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nat looks very gentlemen like in this lakorn. im glad he cutted his hair. i thought he had a cute face when i first saw him in Tey Jai Rak but just needed a hair cut.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Tinah, you said it's going to air after Klin Kaew and there's already a teaser. Would you mind sharing?

paulina

sarNie Egg
wow! have seen't a guy main character cute like this for a long while.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. I didn't really get what you said, but I guess it had something to do with him being cute.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
New comer of course. This is his 2nd lakorn... I don't even know how old he is! I need to gather more information... *being sneaky*