Mae Ying (Compordee)

Mann

I'm actually really enjoying the lakorn. I especially love the parts with the little girl Jiew. She is soooo funny. This kid is waaaay better than the Ton Glah kid in Buang Ruk Gammatep.
Oh my gosh! I think the same way, she is sooo cute, i loved it when she danced to Ann's song, Char-La-La, how adorable! Hehe.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
is it pickin up any faster? i think i'll watch da next eps i heard nawin's character died already. one annoying one out da way lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha I am having trouble converting my aup files. I tried downloading lame like a hundredth time!
oh oh, love! lemme see, u can't seem to download lame? or u did, but don't know how to convert it...causing u to download it numerous times?

early note: i'm super excited to hear ur recording...once we get ur stuff working!! LOL

p.s. answer me in the shout out recordings thread if u can. we might get slaughtered for spamming in here. :lol:

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Gonna wait till they start falling for each other. I don't personally like stories where the main characters are in love with someone else. I keep trying to re-write the story in my head where first love is true love.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finished watching yesterday's and today's episodes

monday- Num look soo hot when he jumped into the water to save Noon :drool: and the "bed" scene when Noon woke up and saw Num ^^
tuesday- I just love Num/Noon scenes :D Ann looks soo pretty when she was singing.

OMG I can't wait to watch next week episode...Num is going to sing and I think play the piano too. and there's going to be a kiss too..from what i saw in the previews oOOoOo

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm.... for this one...i think i'm going to wait until it finishes airing before starting to watch it...i'll probably fast forward through a lot of stuffs in this lakorn....

i like the actors/actresses...but lakorns like this are too slow paced for me....makes me moody....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG I didn't think I could fall more in love with Num, but I have to say, I keep loving him more and more. He looks sooo hot. Today's episode has more scenes of Noon and Num. I love watching them together (almost as much as her and Paul lol). The little girl is soo cute, Num's singing :wub: and Num kissed Noon....on the cheek-ish. I love the clothes Num wears, so sexy on him :D

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I liked how num bribe that lil girl with food lol. Noon and num r cute together. Can't wait 4 more scenes of them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still find the chemistry a blur. This is so slow that I had to FF through most of the part. The downside is that I don't know what is going on lol... I am so lost that I think I need to stop FF...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yesterday's episode was good too. I loved when Noon put mud over her face so her step-mother wouldn't recognize her, and when she tried to paddle the boat by herself and Num was watching her lol. Poor Ann, she got drugged by that evil guy, but I got to say, she is really pretty :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know I feel so sorry for Ann =/ the part where she was drug but at the same time she did go to see him =/ ugh totally hate Glom in this role

nolee

sarNie Adult
I haven't started this yet but I don't wanna read previous post cause I hate spoiling it for myself lol. So is this lakorn pretty good? or is it really draggy and boring?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ah love mae ying's song sang by nom, the lyrics's so nice,
never thought he has a good singing voice but he sang this song very well
can listen to it over&over again lol
like noon and nom's speaking voice, they have such nice smooth tone to their voice
unlike some actors&actress whose voice is squeaky&irritating to heard
i think sirium looks the prettiest in here

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I love Num and a fan of his but Num does have a weird voice. Sometime it sounds like he has a nice voice and in some songs, he sounds like he is dying. I just don't get it but I love his song from Tae Pang Gorn. I thought his voice was pretty good in that song. Anyways, I haven't been following this lakorn because I heard it's boring although I love the pairing but I just can't watch Num with anyone except for Kob S and I don't find him having any chemistry with any other girl except with Kob. Maybe I'm just bias.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG I can't believe Ididn't notice before, but the place Glom (i think) lives at was also in Rahut Rissaya. lol something to just remind me of RR with noon/paul ^^ GASP...Num almost rawr Noon. tsk tsk. good thing he stopped himself. Man, every time Ann sings that song, it's so beautiful.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
lol, my mom said Ann's singing & have movement around the "chalalalala.." part gives her chills. ahahah!

I cant believe the step mom lied to Ying Lek about Noon, but
I cant wait for tomorrows! Ying lek is gonna see Noon! yay! =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i felt so bad for that girl (forgot her name), but she got raped by the evil dude. gosh that actor is a good actor, I just hate his guts...he's so evil.

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
When I first saw Ann singing that song.her actions and stuff was so weird. Didn't even listen to the song. Now I quite like it though.