MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
aweeee RR. You're making me wanna watch it even more now!! Ahhh!!

Gosh, I'm so addicted to this lakorn!!! :D the only lakorn worth watching!!! :D :dude:
I agree with you tooo this is apparently the only lakorn at the moment worth watching over and over and over again.......cant seem to get enough of this couple praying that they will pair as a couple together again soon :clap:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey gals!!

I been him this thread but never posted anything but this lakorn is getting very interesting!!! I watched todays episode and i can't wait for tomorrows!!!! And although i don't like mart that much he's grown on me not to the point that i love him but to the point that i think he is a great actor. And Cherry i liked her ever since Kaw Ta Pee. I love as an actress!!

oryfan

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. It's so dang funny. Fon and Mark are adorable! I love how he calls her princess!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
ahhhh i cant wait for next weeks epi!!!!!!! looks like wat got locked up! i wonder wat he did? poor wat :(

joey

sarNie Adult
I agree with you tooo this is apparently the only lakorn at the moment worth watching over and over and over again.......cant seem to get enough of this couple praying that they will pair as a couple together again soon :clap:
i totally agree too. i watch each episode over & over like 3-5 times. :p i hope to God that cherry & mart will get to pair up again and soon. i seem to not get enough of them two. gosh, i just wish this lakorn will never end. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm only at ep 3 but I'm already in love with this lakorn.... :wub: :wub:

Mart and Pai's desserts makes me :drool: :drool: :drool:
lmao what taking you so long... why are you still on 3... i have to watch today episode soon. my 2 cents on yesterday eppy even though rr like said almost everything... i absolutely love it when wat came to pai's rescue that smile on pai's face was awesome!!! love love love!!! i will watch today eppy tonight when i have the time.

joey

sarNie Adult
omg, today episode is sooooo sweet & cute. i'm totally in love with it! :wub: finally p'wat & pai act like a couple. :yahoo: he told her that he love her and the kiss was so sweet. :kiss: gosh it was so funny to see pai kept on messing up with her desserts because she kept on thinking about p'wat saying i love u to her. :lol: she is very sprung herself. haha even her cooking turned bad, but except when she cook for p'wat. i cannot keep from smiling throughout this episode. there are so many cute scenes of them. p'wat is so cute when he help pai make the desserts. poor guy when he had to clean up the kitchen afterward though, but he is so in love that he doesn't seem to care. i was like awwww when pai got her hands burn and p'wat just took her hand and blew it. gosh that was sooooo sweet! i'm totally in love with p'wat. :wub: also i love all the smiles & gestures that they gave to each other. i watch this episode like 3 times already and still don't get enough of them two. now i cannot wait for next week. it looks like p'wat will go through a lot of trouble with the old mafia guy. a lot of fighting and it shows p'wat will get lock up. gosh i already feel sad for him. :( i hope he won't get hurt that bad and stay in jail that long. here comes pai to the rescue!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ GASP really. i haven't seen today's episode yet, i went out shopping with my mom. i can't wait to watch all those scenes then :D thanks!
just reading your post over and over, and i'm so excited but my downloading is so slow, so i have to wait.

joey

sarNie Adult
^ GASP really. i haven't seen today's episode yet, i went out shopping with my mom. i can't wait to watch all those scenes then :D thanks!
just reading your post over and over, and i'm so excited but my downloading is so slow, so i have to wait.
no problem rr. like you, i like to come here to express my thoughts about the lakorn. i guarantee you that you will love this episode too. why don't you try watching it on youtube? this user thinkjaden upload the episodes really fast. here is her link: http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkjaden. i hope this help.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no problem rr. like you, i like to come here to express my thoughts about the lakorn. i guarantee you that you will love this episode too. why don't you try watching it on youtube? this user thinkjaden upload the episodes really fast. here is her link: http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkjaden. i hope this help.
thanks. usually i would come ho ime from school and dl 2 lakorn episodes for that day and it would be done by 5, but today i didn't stick to my schedule ^_^ but my download just needs 10 more minutes then i will finally be able to watch it, YES! i'll watch the first few minutes on yt now because i can't wait much longer...

be back to express my thoughts too.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!i love this lakorn so much that i want to own it...mart is jusst so fine that i cnt resist him...this is the only lakorn that is worth watching beside the Dum kum...i love that lakorn too...as for rite now i'm bascially focusing on this two lakorn...and anxiously waiting for every seires...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
oh my goodness!! this lakorn is getting so good!! can't wait to see the next epsiode seem sad. but gotta love Mart and Cherry. lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay, i finally finished watching today's episode. OMG i love it. it was sad though when pan loses both wat and thong-ake, and plus her dad slapped her too. but all the wat and pai scenes were awesome. i agree with joey with all those scenes. i loved watching them. <3 and wat told thong-ake like 3x that he loves baipai :wub: i love pai/thong-ake's expression when he said it too. then her whole shock phase because he said it. and that part where he got to kiss her on the cheek "accidentally" heehee :) i love the scene where he is nervous to tell pai directly that he loves her, it was a hug-then an 'i love you' then a kiss :yahoo: wat seems to be floating on cloud 9 with all that love like a cute little boy lol he is so cute now that he knows that he loves pai ^^ . i think pai's grandmother is funny too. LOL nart's dream about him and kaew and when he woke up, he's pajamas are so cute. awww and i loved the part where wat invited fon, mart, waew, his two bodyguards, and waew's helper to all come sit down and eat together <333

ahhhhhhhhh i can't wait for next week. they are going to try to kill wat. gasp he's going to go to jail? NOOOOO!
this whole lakorn is so cute, i seem to be overuse that word but it is cute. =)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awesomeness! i love ep. 11 too! so cute! love how Wat confesses to Thong-ake (aka Cherry) and she totally blushes...Cherry is such a great actress b/c as Thong-ake, she still couldn't conceal her shock! her facial expressions were PERFECT...i totally bought it! i love how Wat says, "hey I said I love Pai, not you, why are you all red!"...so hilarious...eeeee...i was so giddy watching all of ep 11...yeah this is the only lakorn i am watching at the moment...love it! i actually look forward to Mondays b/c of my wonderful, sweet dessert couple! :D

joey

sarNie Adult
awesomeness! i love ep. 11 too! so cute! love how Wat confesses to Thong-ake (aka Cherry) and she totally blushes...Cherry is such a great actress b/c as Thong-ake, she still couldn't conceal her shock! her facial expressions were PERFECT...i totally bought it! i love how Wat says, "hey I said I love Pai, not you, why are you all red!"...so hilarious...eeeee...i was so giddy watching all of ep 11...yeah this is the only lakorn i am watching at the moment...love it! i actually look forward to Mondays b/c of my wonderful, sweet dessert couple! :D
i was giddy while watching ep.11 too and it also the only lakorn i'm watching at the moment. i just wish this lakorn airs every day instead of monday & tuesday... the waiting is torturing! i love everything about this lakorn, and i'm glad that the main characters show affections and say i luv u earlier instead of waiting until the last minutes of the last episode. :) i hate when they wait until the end because after they said it, it end right away. no more i luv u & sweet scenes. :angry:

rr, i love how you describe that "it was a hug-then an 'i love you' then a kiss." i love that scene. lol... it was like 3 in 1, you know? yes, p'wat does look so much happier than before when he knows he loves pai. i'm so happy for him that i also feel happy myself too. i just can't keep from smiling. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i seen episode 11 last night and went to bed afterward so i didnt get to add in my 2 cents... i was literally dying at that part where wat said that to thongek... after when i finished yesterday episode of ACD i got depressed. poor neung (nat) but after completing mkkw i was smiling in my sleep... it was a super good episode. and i pity pan... poor pan, i hate her dad... he is such a meanie!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the part Wat was sporting the apron walking around his house with it. He still have it on even after his sister drag him outside to chit chat. He looks so cute lifting the apron up alittle just to sit down on the step discuzzing with fon and mark.