MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
eh, it was only 13 episodes. LOL i wouldn't mind watching keng bark throughout every scene. that guy is so damn funny. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. I know right?? He'll probably be banging on the door, crying and growling. :loool: Or maybe Pai invites him but then Wat didn't like that idea and kicks him out! HAHAH.

I actually want Keng to get with someone. They torture him too much! All Keng wants is "sum-bodee lub..." LMAO.
Wat would probably trick Keng again, going to fight for Pai, but then Keng gets beat up by Wat.
:loool: yeah. i think he should get someone too, maybe someone Pai's grandmother hooks him up with lol.

hmmmmm is it just me or does Pai's grandmother reminds you of a turtle?
eh, it was only 13 episodes. LOL i wouldn't mind watching keng bark throughout every scene. that guy is so damn funny. :lol:
if Keng was in every episode, my stomach would hurt for laughing to much because of him. i hope to see him more in other lakorns :D

i just realized, when Pai and Wat tell people how they met, they would say that they met in the men's bathroom and Wat first thought that Pai was a transexual, and then he kissed her. i kind of felt bad that the necklace fell down the drain :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Me too! & the faces he makes whenever he barks! LMAO. Its too funny! Keng spices up the lakorn. LOL.

Wat would probably trick Keng again, going to fight for Pai, but then Keng gets beat up by Wat.
:loool: yeah. i think he should get someone too, maybe someone Pai's grandmother hooks him up with lol.

hmmmmm is it just me or does Pai's grandmother reminds you of a turtle?

if Keng was in every episode, my stomach would hurt for laughing to much because of him. i hope to see him more in other lakorns :D

i just realized, when Pai and Wat tell people how they met, they would say that they met in the men's bathroom and Wat first thought that Pai was a transexual, and then he kissed her. i kind of felt bad that the necklace fell down the drain :(
LOL what if he got with the G`mama's little helper!? :lol: that would be sooo cute! LMAO.

Pai & Wat really told people they meet each other in the bathroom?? hm... I don't ever recall they telling people. LOL. i'll need to rewatch it again. :D

Ohhhh I know Wat drop the necklace! that sucks big time. I thought he would've tried to take it out. But at that time, Fon would've thrown away Wat's necklace. LOL. Since she hated him & all.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. Me too! & the faces he makes whenever he barks! LMAO. Its too funny! Keng spices up the lakorn. LOL.

LOL what if he got with the G`mama's little helper!? :lol: that would be sooo cute! LMAO.

Pai & Wat really told people they meet each other in the bathroom?? hm... I don't ever recall they telling people. LOL. i'll need to rewatch it again. :D

Ohhhh I know Wat drop the necklace! that sucks big time. I thought he would've tried to take it out. But at that time, Fon would've thrown away Wat's necklace. LOL. Since she hated him & all.
oh yeah, the help lady, but she keeps a straight face, maybe keng could make her bust out laughing.

LOL. No, what I meant was WHEN they tell people, because the only one who knew about it was Tot, but he died :( but he and Vit thought that Wat kissed a guy. so if anyone ever asked them, they would have to say that they met in the bathroom.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh yeah, the help lady, but she keeps a straight face, maybe keng could make her bust out laughing.

LOL. No, what I meant was WHEN they tell people, because the only one who knew about it was Tot, but he died :( but he and Vit thought that Wat kissed a guy. so if anyone ever asked them, they would have to say that they met in the bathroom.
OOohhh Okay RR. I was like huh? they told people?! LOL. I don't think Pai would've told anyone she went into the men's room. Speaking of their first meeting. When Tot saw Wat kissing Pai, the look on his face was priceless! LMAO.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOohhh Okay RR. I was like huh? they told people?! LOL. I don't think Pai would've told anyone she went into the men's room. Speaking of their first meeting. When Tot saw Wat kissing Pai, the look on his face was priceless! LMAO.
I know. He was like WTH? But i thought it was so funny how long Tot was unconscious for, it was the whole time Wat and Pai were talking, then he wakes up to see them kissing. LOL. Pai must have whacked him so hard in face with that door when she came in. Hmmm this makes me wonder, what was Wat doing in the bathroom in the first place? did he even wash his hands if he used the bathroom? ^^

i can't wait for tomorrow's episode where Thong-ake will run into Wat. maybe Wat will think that Thong-ake is a transsexual too. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know. He was like WTH? But i thought it was so funny how long Tot was unconscious for, it was the whole time Wat and Pai were talking, then he wakes up to see them kissing. LOL. Pai must have whacked him so hard in face with that door when she came in. Hmmm this makes me wonder, what was Wat doing in the bathroom in the first place? did he even wash his hands if he used the bathroom? ^^

i can't wait for tomorrow's episode where Thong-ake will run into Wat. maybe Wat will think that Thong-ake is a transsexual too. LOL.
:loool: If you rewatch that scene, the door didn't hit him that hard! LOL. But somehow, he was knocked out for a good minute or at least enough to wake up & find wat kissing Pai. LOL.

OMG RR... :lol: you got me wondering too! Whatever Wat was doing in the bathroom, hopefully he washed his hands. :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: If you rewatch that scene, the door didn't hit him that hard! LOL. But somehow, he was knocked out for a good minute or at least enough to wake up & find wat kissing Pai. LOL.

OMG RR... :lol: you got me wondering too! Whatever Wat was doing in the bathroom, hopefully he washed his hands. :loool:
Yeah, and when he woke up, he wasn't wobbling, just rub the spot he got hit.

I know. What was he doing in the bathroom in the first place? I don't think he was going in there to gossip or to retouch his make-up for Pan. LOL. Also the thing that got me wonder was does he just kiss random girls? What if it wasn't Pai and was a transsexual??? But I'm glad it was Pai, otherwise she wouldn't have had the whole plan of taking revenge and drawing on him ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah, and when he woke up, he wasn't wobbling, just rub the spot he got hit.

I know. What was he doing in the bathroom in the first place? I don't think he was going in there to gossip or to retouch his make-up for Pan. LOL. Also the thing that got me wonder was does he just kiss random girls? What if it wasn't Pai and was a transsexual??? But I'm glad it was Pai, otherwise she wouldn't have had the whole plan of taking revenge and drawing on him ^^
:loool: OMG! That is a good observation! LOL. I didn't even think of that! I guess he wanted to test Pai to see if she was really a girl. haha. I wonder if he went around punishing girls with kisses. :loool:

I bet Wat went in there to use the bathroom but before he washed his hands, he pulls out Fon's necklace & was thinking about giving it to her. LMAO. ewww.... good thing that necklace is down the drain or else it would've been around Fon's neck! ewww... it would've had weird smell to it. hahahahhaaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: OMG! That is a good observation! LOL. I didn't even think of that! I guess he wanted to test Pai to see if she was really a girl. haha. I wonder if he went around punishing girls with kisses. :loool:

I bet Wat went in there to use the bathroom but before he washed his hands, he pulls out Fon's necklace & was thinking about giving it to her. LMAO. ewww.... good thing that necklace is down the drain or else it would've been around Fon's neck! ewww... it would've had weird smell to it. hahahahhaaha
I wouldn't mind being kissed by Wat, except he better wash his hands first. :lol:

EWWWWW if he actually did that, then good for Pai for bumping into him so then the necklace fell down the drain. If Fon wore it, UGH. I can't imagine what Tot or Vit would have thought of Wat when they have to be with Wat in the bathroom and see that he doesn't wash his hands.

Right now I'm watching ep. 2 where Pai made desserts for Mark's thingy. I just love watching the dancing part, it's so hilarious. I love the part where Pai was falling and Wat just let her slip, then Mart was trying to find Pai, looking so confused of where Pai would be. Mark is such a good friend, I would love a guy friend like him, someone would agree to schemes and disguise himself too. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wouldn't mind being kissed by Wat, except he better wash his hands first. :lol:

EWWWWW if he actually did that, then good for Pai for bumping into him so then the necklace fell down the drain. If Fon wore it, UGH. I can't imagine what Tot or Vit would have thought of Wat when they have to be with Wat in the bathroom and see that he doesn't wash his hands.

Right now I'm watching ep. 2 where Pai made desserts for Mark's thingy. I just love watching the dancing part, it's so hilarious. I love the part where Pai was falling and Wat just let her slip, then Mart was trying to find Pai, looking so confused of where Pai would be. Mark is such a good friend, I would love a guy friend like him, someone would agree to schemes and disguise himself too. LOL.
hahah. Maybe that was the director's intention! have wat drop the necklace because it's dirty. :loool: I guess it's a guy thing not to wash their hands... ewww so gross!

Awwe, although Mark is chicken, he's such a good friend. LOL. I seriously thought that he was gonna fall for Pai. ahhh you know what else I love... the way Pai dances. :loool: It is hilariously funny! I wonder if that's how she really dances in real life. I hope not... haha.

Wat was wrong for letting go of Pai's hand! Gosh, he's cruel. LOL. maybe he deserve to get shot twice in the arm. LOL.

Oh you know what I noticed, after Wat got shot in the arm the second time, he walks like his arm doesn't hurt one bit! uhm... you just got shot.. you should take it easy buddy... Lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahah. Maybe that was the director's intention! have wat drop the necklace because it's dirty. :loool: I guess it's a guy thing not to wash their hands... ewww so gross!

Awwe, although Mark is chicken, he's such a good friend. LOL. I seriously thought that he was gonna fall for Pai. ahhh you know what else I love... the way Pai dances. :loool: It is hilariously funny! I wonder if that's how she really dances in real life. I hope not... haha.

Wat was wrong for letting go of Pai's hand! Gosh, he's cruel. LOL. maybe he deserve to get shot twice in the arm. LOL.

Oh you know what I noticed, after Wat got shot in the arm the second time, he walks like his arm doesn't hurt one bit! uhm... you just got shot.. you should take it easy buddy... Lol
Probably. LOL Since in a behind-the-scene clip, Cherry was saying that the director and them were telling her that a guy doesn't wash his hands, so when she had to be Thong-ake in the bathroom, she should go from the urinal and walk out.

Yes he is, I love when Wat threaten Mark, and he got all nervous and everything. AHAHAH, the dancing she did with Wat the second, where they were doing the tango to a ballroom song.

I know. I guess he has awesome healing or something. But isn't he going to get shot again in that arm later and Pai is going to take care of him? So it will be the 3rd time getting shot in the same arm? But, he got some nice arms :drool: :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Probably. LOL Since in a behind-the-scene clip, Cherry was saying that the director and them were telling her that a guy doesn't wash his hands, so when she had to be Thong-ake in the bathroom, she should go from the urinal and walk out.

Yes he is, I love when Wat threaten Mark, and he got all nervous and everything. AHAHAH, the dancing she did with Wat the second, where they were doing the tango to a ballroom song.

I know. I guess he has awesome healing or something. But isn't he going to get shot again in that arm later and Pai is going to take care of him? So it will be the 3rd time getting shot in the same arm? But, he got some nice arms :drool: :drool:
hahah. He's gonna get shot on the same spot 3 times! LOL that is too funny. They should've switched it up a bit. maybe something... more serious! ohhh like in the stomach... or near the heart! so it will leave us on the edge, biting our nails :eek:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahah. He's gonna get shot on the same spot 3 times! LOL that is too funny. They should've switched it up a bit. maybe something... more serious! ohhh like in the stomach... or near the heart! so it will leave us on the edge, biting our nails :eek:
Gasp, if he got hit near the heart, then he could hug Pai all he wanted, and she couldn't hit him in the chest area. :blush: But I guess the arm is the safest place to get hit for Wat.

Ohhh I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. I can't wait to watch how Pai and her family is going to take down the evil guy to save Wat, especially since his life is in her hands :wub: I'm going to get some sleep now, got school tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some sleep, although I'm so excited to watch the next episode, I don't know if I can. Love Pai & Wat :wub: :kiss: :wub: Bye Noy, it was fun talking to you ^^

joey

sarNie Adult
LOL Joey. I actually like the concept of the lakorn. But what really got me interested in MKKW was the idea of Cherry dressing up as a dude. :wub: I saw the clip of it & OMG I fell in love with the manly Cherry. :lol: She was soooo damnnn sexy!

When I heard Mart was pra'ek I was kinda... ehhh not really into him. Then I read the plot of the story on Wishbone's blog & fell in love with the whole idea of the lakorn. ... THEN after seeing the t-sers for this lakorn, I was hooked!!! :dude: it was my main lakorn to watch of the year! And what a great lakorn to start off with!!

i wasn't interested in the whole dessert concept thingy because i thought the nang'ek will be all soft and obedient and nothing more than that. but since i'm a cherry's fan, i plan to watch it anyway. then i got excited when i saw the teasers and found out that cherry is no soft obedient nang'ek but a tough one through and through. also i was intrigued with the pe'ek as a mafia guy. afterward i read the plot on Wishbone's blog too and got hooked from there. since then i cannot wait to watch it, and gosh the first episode got me hooked and laughing like crazy. after falling in love with the first episode, the rest is history. i found myself becoming mkkw addicted lover. :wub: i just love this lakorn so much and cannot get enough of it.

LOL. wow you really love the dramatic kind of thing huh Noy? what i remember, in teaser 2, it shows Wat blocks the shot that was supposed to be thong-ake's, and it looks like he got shot somewhere a little above the stomach on his left side. so it will not be on his arm again. haha...if he is going to keep on getting shot in his arm, especially the same arm, one of these days that arm will lose its sustainability to hold on and will fall off one day. he will be an one arm man if he keeps up with that. :loool:

joey

sarNie Adult
Gasp, if he got hit near the heart, then he could hug Pai all he wanted, and she couldn't hit him in the chest area. :blush: But I guess the arm is the safest place to get hit for Wat.

Ohhh I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. I can't wait to watch how Pai and her family is going to take down the evil guy to save Wat, especially since his life is in her hands :wub: I'm going to get some sleep now, got school tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some sleep, although I'm so excited to watch the next episode, I don't know if I can. Love Pai & Wat :wub: :kiss: :wub: Bye Noy, it was fun talking to you ^^
i'm like you too RR about being excited for tomorrow's episode. yes i cannot wait to see what pai and her family will do to take down the evil guy. uncles nart & krit and aunt ubon disguises look funny as hell in the preview, especially aunt ubon who dress up as a Chinese woman. :lol: i cannot wait to see that scene the most and the encounter of p'wat with thong-ake. on the other hand, i might cry along with pai & wat when they have the argument regarding her with thong-ake. the mv of that part has pai crying like crazy. the whole scene looks very sad. :lmao: gosh i'm so excited that i might not be able to sleep tonight too, but unlike you, i don't have to go to school. :D Love Pai & Wat also. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Ooh I know right! if only he got shot in the chest, it would have Pai catering to him like no tomorrow. :D I should be going to sleep too. LOL but I got some homework to finish up! I hate it when i procrastinate!

i wasn't interested in the whole dessert concept thingy because i thought the nang'ek will be all soft and obedient and nothing more than that. but since i'm a cherry's fan, i plan to watch it anyway. then i got excited when i saw the teasers and found out that cherry is no soft obedient nang'ek but a tough one through and through. also i was intrigued with the pe'ek as a mafia guy. afterward i read the plot on Wishbone's blog too and got hooked from there. since then i cannot wait to watch it, and gosh the first episode got me hooked and laughing like crazy. after falling in love with the first episode, the rest is history. i found myself becoming mkkw addicted lover. :wub: i just love this lakorn so much and cannot get enough of it.

LOL. wow you really love the dramatic kind of thing huh Noy? what i remember, in teaser 2, it shows Wat blocks the shot that was supposed to be thong-ake's, and it looks like he got shot somewhere a little above the stomach on his left side. so it will not be on his arm again. haha...if he is going to keep on getting shot in his arm, especially the same arm, one of these days that arm will lose its sustainability to hold on and will fall off one day. he will be an one arm man if he keeps up with that. :loool:
hahah. I like being on edge!! :lol: if only! but for reals if Wat keeps getting shot at the same arm, he's gonna be left with one arm! LMAO Gosh It ends in two days...