MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

joey

sarNie Adult
:lol: I know right? Ten years later! LOL. specially since i'm always changing the song. haha.
OMG, ten years!!! You're killing me Noy! LOL. J/K. Like CherryApple, I'm willing to wait as long as needed. Waiting is no problem for me when it has to do with Mart & Cherry and MKKW. :D

Really noy^_^ I cant wait to see what song you have chosen and the overall MV:lol:
I guess I wont be the only one that is excited, the others will probably be as excited as i am now when they see this :yahoo:
Yup, you are right CherryApple. I'm very excited to see Noy's MV tomorrow. Like you, I can't wait to hear the song and see the scenes Noy has chosen for her MV. :yahoo: I'm pretty positive that Noy overall MV will be very cute & nice. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Really noy^_^ I cant wait to see what song you have chosen and the overall MV:lol:
I guess I wont be the only one that is excited, the others will probably be as excited as i am now when they see this :yahoo:
awee... I'll try to finish it up tonight. :D I keep getting distractions. :lol:

OMG, ten years!!! You're killing me Noy! LOL. J/K. Like CherryApple, I'm willing to wait as long as needed. Waiting is no problem for me when it has to do with Mart & Cherry and MKKW. :D

Yup, you are right CherryApple. I'm very excited to see Noy's MV tomorrow. Like you, I can't wait to hear the song and see the scenes Noy has chosen for her MV. I'm pretty positive that Noy overall MV will be very cute & nice. :wub:
Let's just say there's a lot of hugging! :wub: As I'm making this mv, I'm smiling the whole time. :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
Let's just say there's a lot of hugging! :wub: As I'm making this mv, I'm smiling the whole time. :lol:
Oh I love all their hugging scenes. :wub: I'm smiling like crazy right now reading your comment and I haven't even watch it yet. LOL. I think I'm going crazy for your MV Noy. :dude: Man, I cannot wait to watch it tomorrow. :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh I love all their hugging scenes. :wub: I'm smiling like crazy right now reading your comment and I haven't even watch it yet. LOL. I think I'm going crazy for your MV Noy. :dude: Man, I cannot wait to watch it tomorrow. :yahoo:
:D haha. I'm almost done...! Tomorrow for sure :dude: If only Movie Maker would have messed up on me I would've been done by now <_<

But tomorrow! mark your calender! haha.

joey

sarNie Adult
:D haha. I'm almost done...! Tomorrow for sure :dude: If only Movie Maker would have messed up on me I would've been done by now <_<

But tomorrow! mark your calender! haha.
HAHA. Oh, damn Movie Maker then! LOL. You don't have to tell me Noy, I already mark my calendar. I won't miss your MV for anything. Haha. :D

Ok, I'll talk with you tomorrow then. Have a good night. :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHA. Oh, damn Movie Maker then! LOL. You don't have to tell me Noy, I already mark my calendar. I won't miss your MV for anything. Haha. :D

Ok, I'll talk with you tomorrow then. Have a good night. :kiss:
LOL. Alright Joey! have a good night! I gotta get going too! :kiss:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was all smiley just reading your comments awwww I cant wait to see it noy........but I think I would have to wait abit longer than you Joey.....Its only 4pm here :lmao:

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
ahhhh you got a chance to chat with her! that's so awesome! I'd be scared too if I were chatting with here. lol. I'd probably just scream. :lol: Thanks for sharing ^_^

Here's the code the posting pictures:

Code:
[img] IMAGE URL GOES HERE [/img]
so bad ..i don't know how to post these pics...how stupid i am... -_- sorry your guys :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lmao: Okayy... I just finish uploading my MV, but YT blocked my video!! :lmao: due to the fact that my song choice is copyrighted! wahhhh... I work so hard on it... :lmao: & it went to waste... :(

Now I will have to us use another song... :lmao:

If anyone wants to see my mv I can upload it to a spendspace or something... but as for posting it on YT... no chance. :(

joey

sarNie Adult
:lmao: Okayy... I just finish uploading my MV, but YT blocked my video!! :lmao: due to the fact that my song choice is copyrighted! wahhhh... I work so hard on it... :lmao: & it went to waste... :(

Now I will have to us use another song... :lmao:

If anyone wants to see my mv I can upload it to a spendspace or something... but as for posting it on YT... no chance. :(
What? I thought all the songs that people used for their MVs on Youtube are copyrighted. I'm sorry to hear that Noy. :( I can tell that you worked so hard on your MV, so it's suck that this happen to you. Well, I wouldn't mind you upload it to spendspace or something if it's not too much for you to do. I just want to see it. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What? I thought all the songs that people used for their MVs on Youtube are copyrighted. I'm sorry to hear that Noy. :( I can tell that you worked so hard on your MV, so it's suck that this happen to you. Well, I wouldn't mind you upload it to spendspace or something if it's not too much for you to do. I just want to see it. :D
I know! they're all copyrighted! But I don't know why mine won't go through.
wahh.. I'm sooo depressed & mad.... :( I guess it's because I used an american song... :blink:

All of my other mvs were thai song. haha. so maybe i just need to use a thai song. :lol:

But it just sucks that I cant show it publicly. <_< But let me upload it to sendspace and i'll send you the link kay :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thats a bummer I was so looking forward to seeing it today :lmao:
All along I thought you were having trouble choosing a thai song for your mv but an american song I would never have guessed.....so what song did you ended up using? Any hints ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thats a bummer I was so looking forward to seeing it today :lmao:
All along I thought you were having trouble choosing a thai song for your mv but an american song I would never have guessed.....so what song did you ended up using? Any hints ^_^
arghhh I know... :lmao: actually I've used 2 american songs before... but nothing happen! <_<
Now look! I can't even show my creation! wahhh... :lmao: I don't know what youtube did, but denggg ittt!!! :arrg:

I used the song - Nu Flavor - Baby be there :D