MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think it's so stupid if the problem really was due to the American song you chose. :angry: They should've explained more to you why they didn't allow you to use the song. Well I think if you still want to upload it on Youtube Noy, then you should try using a Thai song. See if they allow that to go through or not. Okay Noy, I will be waiting for the link to your MV. :D
I hate that too joey, I get so mad that they won't let you use certain American songs.

Noy, I love your MV <333 AWESOME JOB!

joey

sarNie Adult
wow there's so much cute mv...or mart n cherry....can't wait for their next lakorn up...
I know. I loved all their cute mvs that I've seen far. :wub: I also can't wait to see their next upcoming lakorns too. I really hope they will get to collaborate again in the future. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lmao: I miss this lakorn...! I did a little mini marathon last night! :D & gosh, it's still funny, even though I watched it numerous times. :lol:

joey

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh!!!!!! Good news!!! I disputed my mv on YT & they posted it!!! :clap: My MV is up on YT now! :dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezZ-We70SE

I'm so happy!! All that hard work didn't go to waste! :clap:
YAY!!! I'm happy to hear that you disputed it & won. That's a smart move on your part Noy! Gosh it's good to know that your hard work didn't go to waste after all and that now your mv is finally up on YT for all MKKW's lovers to see. :clap:

:lmao: I miss this lakorn...! I did a little mini marathon last night! :D & gosh, it's still funny, even though I watched it numerous times. :lol:
I did a marathon of MKKW two days ago too, and I felt the same as you. No matter how many times I re-watch it, I never seem to get tired of MKKW. It still make me laugh & still put a huge smile on my face in all Pai & Wat's scenes. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YAY!!! I'm happy to hear that you disputed it & won. That's a smart move on your part Noy! Gosh it's good to know that your hard work didn't go to waste after all and that now your mv is finally up on YT for all MKKW's lovers to see. :clap:

I did a marathon of MKKW two days ago too, and I felt the same as you. No matter how many times I re-watch it, I never seem to get tired of MKKW. It still make me laugh & still put a huge smile on my face in all Pai & Wat's scenes. :D
Awee... I know. I still laugh at Pai & Wat's bickering scenes. Oh how I miss them dearly. sigh... :(

Credit khemupsorn.com

missing this couple atm :lmao:
Wahhh.... :lmao: I miss them!! Cherry looks hott with short hair! she can pull off any hair style. But I think she looks gorgeous with short hair. :D thanks for sharing hunn. :kiss:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
BTW noy I loved your MV everything about it just fitted in so well together I especially loved the song that you have chosen too :dude:
I now have it in my phone and found myself viewing it very so often ^_^
I too have found myself watching MKKW at least every 2nd day, and I still enjoy it as much as before ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I miss this lakorn so much too. Wat and Bai and Thong-ake. I really miss the whole cast and when I see Fon (Ploy) and Aunt Kaew in Pat & Film's lakorn, I think back to this one.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
BTW noy I loved your MV everything about it just fitted in so well together I especially loved the song that you have chosen too :dude:
I now have it in my phone and found myself viewing it very so often ^_^
I too have found myself watching MKKW at least every 2nd day, and I still enjoy it as much as before ^_^
aweee thank you hunnn. :kiss: I'm planning on making another MV, but I might start it until next week... I'm swamped this weekend!

Goodness... I absolutely adore Pai & Wat... :wub: Last night I watch the scene where Wat kidnaps Pai. hehe. soooo cute...!

I miss this lakorn so much too. Wat and Bai and Thong-ake. I really miss the whole cast and when I see Fon (Ploy) and Aunt Kaew in Pat & Film's lakorn, I think back to this one.
awee... I know what you mean... :( By the way How is that lakorn?

Mondays & Tuesdays aren't the same!! :lmao:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
aweee thank you hunnn. :kiss: I'm planning on making another MV, but I might start it until next week... I'm swamped this weekend!

Goodness... I absolutely adore Pai & Wat... :wub: Last night I watch the scene where Wat kidnaps Pai. hehe. soooo cute...!

Last nite I watched the part where wat rocked up at pai's kanom shop and took her with him to the shelter and sang karaoke....mart was super cute when watching this scene I thought about the cast being on Ratreesamorn where the guy was imitating on mart's moves how he just rocks backwards and forwards.....soo cute ^_^
The scene where the aunties and uncles went by wat's house had me on the flooring laughing with cramps :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Waahhhh... they finally moved it into the old thread. :lmao:

Last nite I watched the part where wat rocked up at pai's kanom shop and took her with him to the shelter and sang karaoke....mart was super cute when watching this scene I thought about the cast being on Ratreesamorn where the guy was imitating on mart's moves how he just rocks backwards and forwards.....soo cute ^_^
The scene where the aunties and uncles went by wat's house had me on the flooring laughing with cramps :lol:

LOL. Mart's dancing is too hilarious! Specially his singing! :loool: I always crack up when he sings. haha. I love how Loong Krit imitates Mart's dance moves. :lol: sooo cute!!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Waahhhh... they finally moved it into the old thread. :lmao:

LOL. Mart's dancing is too hilarious! Specially his singing! :loool: I always crack up when he sings. haha. I love how Loong Krit imitates Mart's dance moves. :lol: sooo cute!!

oops noy I forgot to mention the singing but hey combined his singing and his dancing we get :loool: :loool:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
:lol: Oh goodness... i don't know what's worst! his dancing or his singing! :loool: He doesn't sing, he screams! haahha.

Mart must to choking/sneezing right now :lol: At least mart can act and deliver his role tremendously to all us fans.......a guy can't have it all right? ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

Pat & Film has it's funny moments, but it can't beat MKKW.
:lol: Oh goodness... i don't know what's worst! his dancing or his singing! :loool: He doesn't sing, he screams! haahha.
LMAO, awww i just absolutely love his singing and dancing, he put his heart and soul into it <3 I love it. he's so cute and funny when sing and does his little dance of swaying back and forth ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mart must to choking/sneezing right now :lol: At least mart can act and deliver his role tremendously to all us fans.......a guy can't have it all right? ;)
LOL. True. I think most actors aren't good at dancing. LOL so I give Mart an A for effort! :D

I love the way Mart reacts to something funny. It's sooo hilarious! :lol: